Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto? - page 14. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
That is not all good idea to leave the job because you can find the good altcoins which are giving good profit in long term. So in this way, there is no need of leaving the job and now a days we are seeing the mobile app where we can check the prices through mobile apps also.
We'll it's up to you if your already satisfied with your income profit that you gain here in bitcoin but like in my case that I'm still not too long doing this investment so if I have a full time job I couldn't make it for now, I'd still figuring out my soon to be future here in bitcoin, and I'll hope it would be a brighter future.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
February 09, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.
If a person want to earn limited money by hardworking and passion then job is suitable for him but if a person is smart and want to make things easy he will prefer trading over job because there are a lot of benefit in trading and those who are doing this their life style is totally change now and millions of people are now in trading and they are saying that they are ready to quit job for the trading because they make a lot.
In my suggestion I guess the one person should leave it's full time if she/ he is already established it's good fortune here in the digital world. Though this cryptocurrency can provide a profit that is higher than a profit that a company gives you, you must first make sure that you've already has established your investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
That is not all good idea to leave the job because you can find the good altcoins which are giving good profit in long term. So in this way, there is no need of leaving the job and now a days we are seeing the mobile app where we can check the prices through mobile apps also.

I also support this idea. There is no need to leave the office job, when you are going to trade. Combine both of these activities to have the best success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 05:42:53 AM
Well,  I mean is not really important when you have an office job while you in the crypto as long as it isn't bother you at all,  and I think it's not really need to much time also for crypto. As side job maybe it's enough for me, and I'll scare if I leave my full time in real job for crypto.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 08, 2018, 05:35:09 AM
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?
If I will have given a chance to work outside and get a job, for me I will not quit my job to full time with cryptos, because for me it is better to have a double income. I cam still manage to work on my cryptos even working on a company. I just need time management so I can be able to do it but since there is no one will carry my son I can't be able to work outside so I am lucky knowing crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 08, 2018, 05:09:07 AM
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

For me, the advantage of having a regular job while trading crypto is the fact that there is a budget to start a new capital, so that the trader could have more possibilities of trade, thus resulting to more possibilities of earning. Still, trading is enough to provide enough for a living. So, I guess it's still good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 05:08:20 AM
Activity: 448
February 08, 2018, 04:52:04 AM
yes, make it a top priority focus on holding potential coin. take some signature campaign for your found in buying potential coin. if it's low then hold wait until it go high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 02:13:41 AM
It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.
If a person want to earn limited money by hardworking and passion then job is suitable for him but if a person is smart and want to make things easy he will prefer trading over job because there are a lot of benefit in trading and those who are doing this their life style is totally change now and millions of people are now in trading and they are saying that they are ready to quit job for the trading because they make a lot.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 07, 2018, 09:00:54 PM
At the moment i just start in crypto so i have to learn more thing first all about crypto and then when i can make good money by consistent i will also have plan to more focus here because salary from currently my job not enough to cover daily expense.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 07, 2018, 07:37:15 PM
successful people are people who dare to take risks, hope all of us who dare to take the decision out of offline work in order to focus on cryptocurrency can be successful, I also out of offline work to be able to focus on cryptocurrency, let's toast  Kiss
You are right on the other hand anyone who will do leave their job should know first about bitcoins or atleast more than a year in digutal currency, because in crypto there is many risk attach on it especially if you are not so knowledgeable. Leaving your job and replace it by crypto is a serious matter a proper handling of money and time is very much needed.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 06:25:48 PM
It's funny to see how different people have different visions about the risk.
I quit my job - as teacher - long time ago, and I started all kind of activities.
Sometimes I had good results, sometimes not. And in some moment I was just a step to become homeless.
But... I never got bored and I had experiences that I could never have had as a teacher.
Now, with crypto, everything is unstable, but, you know, safety is just a superstition: life is a bitch, an then you die...
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
Yes I agree with you that trading crypto is a good and successful job to do. But for trading or doing bounty leaving the job isn't a best choice. You can research about the coins you want to tread in the free time or after work time. it can be a extra earnings way for you with you primary job but making crypto trading as primary job isn't a good idea.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
February 07, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
successful people are people who dare to take risks, hope all of us who dare to take the decision out of offline work in order to focus on cryptocurrency can be successful, I also out of offline work to be able to focus on cryptocurrency, let's toast  Kiss
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 07, 2018, 02:47:31 PM
I think you make good decision because salary of office job is can not make us to get financial freedom. I worked in office since 10 years but i can not make money like many investor of cryptocurrency. They was become rich just by make investment in BTC and ETH in 1 years.

I would insist to just think again before taking the decision because it all depends upon your skills and the amount of investment you have. If your math tells you that you can earn a good amount, then start it from side investments and trade it accordingly and then you can make the decision whether to quit the job or not. Because it is better to know the trade in details for what you are taking such a big step.
Activity: 196
February 07, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
Very bad decision i think, crypto is uncertainty (especially in terms of trading) very fluctuating price is still very dangerous, especially for beginner traders. it's better to keep working real, if hanging crypto, it's very unhealthy for the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

Still not a good choice to quit a regular job than to do crypto. You can always manage your time to do both and still has a good passive income everyday.
Activity: 392
February 07, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

right now I still have a real job because I still do not dare to risk in finance by leaving my real job, so all I do is I try to manage my time well
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
February 07, 2018, 05:55:27 AM
I am planning to leave my full-time job. But how can you manage your funds when you trade most of your fiat to crypto? for example this big dips. Could you please share some tips?
Just one important thing: choose your entry point  Grin It's time and price. Alway withdrawl your capital when you have profit  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
I am planning to leave my full-time job. But how can you manage your funds when you trade most of your fiat to crypto? for example this big dips. Could you please share some tips?
Pages:
Jump to: