Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto? - page 16. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 05, 2018, 07:16:41 PM
I think people who think they will make a living with crypto money are unfair, i always warned that crypto money is not a job.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 06:45:22 PM
Trading crypto is not a stable job, it cant guarantee you some amount of earning weekly or monthly, and it involve high risk. So leaving your actual job to work full time with trading crypto is really very dangerous and risky idea. Better to keep tarding as a partial work, and keep your offline job in the same time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2018, 06:19:39 PM
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

It actually depends, if you are earning good money on your current job, if you have a good working environment at work, if you love what you are doing at work, and if your job is not causing you a lot of stress, there's no need to quit your job. Having a good career and real life job experience is good. You can still earn extra money in cryptocurrency even if you don't devote a lot of time on it.
Right it really depends on the situation. There  are regular jobs wherein the payment,  stressed and troubles that we received is not what we deserved.  Imagine yourself working hard so much and then what you received from the company is unjust,  for sure you will also leave that job for bitcoin. I know some  people who are professionals already but when they heard about bitcoin,  they also prefer earning it than their jobs. 
Activity: 25
Merit: 7
February 05, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
Very risky, but you can succed based on your previous experience with crypto. How's that?
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 05, 2018, 06:03:50 PM
I don't think it's a good idea Smiley. You still can do both thing in the same time. For me, I still keep working with my job in real life while join trading and bounty campaign. It's not always good time to earn from trading and bounty campaign. As you can see atm when the whole crypto market are dumping, it's a terrible time with traders and holders especially.Beside bounty campaign is not good all the time cause there are a lot of scam project so if you joined a scam project bounty campaign, you'll waste a lot of time and received nothing. If you keep working on your real job I think you'll get more capital to invest in cryptocurrency when the price of all cryptocurrency dump to hell like this Smiley.
Well i think theres no need to quit current job to trade in crypto because we  can do both job and trading in our vacant time because trading is not really need to o many hour to do we can really trade even in a verry short time.I believe that we need a fix income through our present job because trading has no fix income and we  can really also loss a profit on it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 05:47:35 PM
quiting full time job because of crypto,i don't  think is very good enough,,their is nothing bad if will keep the two business on the run,,,,full time job one side and crypto otherside
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 05, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
I don't think it's a good idea Smiley. You still can do both thing in the same time. For me, I still keep working with my job in real life while join trading and bounty campaign. It's not always good time to earn from trading and bounty campaign. As you can see atm when the whole crypto market are dumping, it's a terrible time with traders and holders especially.Beside bounty campaign is not good all the time cause there are a lot of scam project so if you joined a scam project bounty campaign, you'll waste a lot of time and received nothing. If you keep working on your real job I think you'll get more capital to invest in cryptocurrency when the price of all cryptocurrency dump to hell like this Smiley.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
February 05, 2018, 05:34:29 PM
Good start brother,  very soon I will do this, I am also researching on Bitcoin, Working in a office side by side crypto trade is very hard.
There is nothing wrong in concentrating your time entirely in crypto currency market,but there is always a risk involved when it comes to this market as it is really volatile and it is really easy to make money when the market is riding a bull run,but that wont be the case when it is a bear market,like the one we are witnessing now,there is nothing you can do,so quitting your job is not a good idea,if regular income is not an issue,it is your call.
Why would risk something which is stable and tending to go in a risky thing which even yourself arent to sure on what you are engaging? There would be no dumb person would do such decision. This is why we do always ensure or secure things up before on making any transitions because once been done then you cant revert it back this is why proper planning is always been suggested on these kind of situations.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
February 05, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
Good start brother,  very soon I will do this, I am also researching on Bitcoin, Working in a office side by side crypto trade is very hard.
There is nothing wrong in concentrating your time entirely in crypto currency market,but there is always a risk involved when it comes to this market as it is really volatile and it is really easy to make money when the market is riding a bull run,but that wont be the case when it is a bear market,like the one we are witnessing now,there is nothing you can do,so quitting your job is not a good idea,if regular income is not an issue,it is your call.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
I think if you already know the world of crypto it is deserved. but if not I think it is not a good choice because nothing is sure here no monthly salary you usually get. so I think you take that decision because you already understand about crypto, I appreciate the decision you took.
for me now I just make it a side job, someday if I already know enough about crypto I hope I can also quit my job and play in crypto.
 Grin
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

Knowing this time cryptocurrency specially bitcoin going to crash the price in the marketcap, but will support with your decision to quit your office job is because I beleive bitcoin are goes uprise again go back to last price before falling down the price value.
Mining investment are great opportunity for you to earn in the easy way big capital but surely the return profits for long time your become a happy miner.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
February 05, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
I will follow you soon because i see alot of potential in crypto world. I know alot of people get rich fast by join this cryptocurrency community like just by make investment in some crypto like ETH, LTC, DASH etc. Other than that Bounty program also offer good income and more than amount of monthly salary of employee in my country. So i jumped in right place to change my life.
bounty campaigns are more scams that legitimate..so dont be so sure about that giving you good income than your monthly salary,you said investing in Eth,Ltc and Dash...i just wanna ask you,what is investment to you?and have capital to invest ?

If you have just resigning in job because others tells story about how bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies a good source of income,better think twice because the decisions you might do is the decision that could help your family or put them at risk.hope you may learn something in here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 05, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

It actually depends, if you are earning good money on your current job, if you have a good working environment at work, if you love what you are doing at work, and if your job is not causing you a lot of stress, there's no need to quit your job. Having a good career and real life job experience is good. You can still earn extra money in cryptocurrency even if you don't devote a lot of time on it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
for me? i will not leave my full time job for crypto. i can do trading crypto and my full time job in same time. Before i met crypto i already have my goals, dream jobs and anything. And this is my main focus. i can do trading as a part time job. Yes, the profit in trading is big but the goal and job that you have is my passion. Therefore, I will not exchange my real job for crypto but i will do crypto trading while enjoying my real job. so that i have allowance in real job and i also have profit in trading.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
they quit us, my former company scrapped our team in november so crypto saved me back then,
it is very profitable indeed and fun to ride the coaster lol, best of luck mate
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.

You have given the good suggestion to him because it is not good for his family. Don't completely rely on this cryptocurrency because sometimes it takes a lot of time to recover the prices, so firstly we need to take care of ourselves before leaving the JOB.

Right. Probably put up a business first with your job salary and your crypto earnings before you quit your job. It isn't logical to go all in since crypto is unsteady and there will be dry times where you'll need a different source of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
It is not wise to leave your full time job just for trading crypto. As of now it is not stable and unpredictable. Maybe investing needs time but you should not sacrifice your job for it. Its better to keep your job, earn some money, fill in your financial needs and invest your extra money on it.

You have given the good suggestion to him because it is not good for his family. Don't completely rely on this cryptocurrency because sometimes it takes a lot of time to recover the prices, so firstly we need to take care of ourselves before leaving the JOB.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

actually it does not really matter because you can use both of the office workers you can get capital from the salary you receive from work in the office to increase the trading capital you will do, trading you can do when you are at home.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 07:48:02 AM
I am salute  decision of those who have this vision. for my part time job I bitcoin it because not everything is memorable. if I'm really familiar with bitcoin is definitely full time bitcoin. because I see big earn about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
This idea is very risky, and its surely not recommended. Trading crypto currencies still very risky job and not stable at all, you can lose your hard earned money anytime especially if you joined this field without good knowledge. Its better to keep your full time job, and treat trading as an additional work, not more.

Well said, but unfortunately it was his own choice. We cannot push him to stay on his previously full time job, just time and loss will become an eyeopener for him to realize that it wouldn't be sufficient for a daily living or for his own future.
Pages:
Jump to: