Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 13. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
any word on when the miners will arrive and online since I ordered two with you. thanks!
the latest update information from bitmain still that the miner will be shipped out on 28th sep.

Hi Lee can you respond to my email sent to your [email protected] account confirming payment as agreed?

Thanks
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
any word on when the miners will arrive and online since I ordered two with you. thanks!
the latest update information from bitmain still that the miner will be shipped out on 28th sep.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Will likely sign on here in the next week or so.  One miner to start.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
One question, if i would like to sell the S7, what can i do?

And can i buy today an S5 hosted with lee group? at what price?

Thanks!!!

I would like to caution everyone about saying you want to buy something out in the open in these forums.  There are scammers everywhere that will see it and you will get a PM from a fake trying to look like pcfli with an account name like pcfly or pcifl saying "Yes, you can buy an S5 for 0.6 BTC just send it to my BTC address xxxx and I will set it up for you.  The next thing you know your BTC is gone and you have no purchase.  Make sure you look at the account name very carefully to make sure it is coming from the right person.

If you want to buy something from pcfli on this forum, send him a PM and then post something like "Li, I sent you a PM" or "please check your PM".  That way the scammers don’t see your actual intention to want to buy something.  You will not believe how often this scam happens.
Activity: 572
Merit: 506
One question, if i would like to sell the S7, what can i do?

And can i buy today an S5 hosted with lee group? at what price?

Thanks!!!
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
the miner should be restore already, we will compensate the downtime as usual, 74 miners was effected by 24 hours, and restore already
i will check whether my employee have sent invoice, i promise that your miner will run stable in future
copper member
Activity: 2310
lee where is my invoice, my miners have stopped.

I have PM'd you to sort this out.

just as the pool finds 4 blocks,  Angry

EDIT - anyone got any direct contact information, his e-mail seams invalid on his profile.

sorry squall1066, we sold miner yesterday, and some miner was effected, all effected miner should be restore today

Sorry I dont believe that, you messaged me saying you would get the invoice out soon (6 hours ago), I believe this to be the case, also, if what you say here is true, why is no one else affected? just my miners?

it's been out a day now, do you still have buy back option, this is unprofessional, I cant mine like this.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance

EDIT - anyone got any direct contact information, his e-mail seams invalid on his profile.

sorry squall1066, we sold miner yesterday, and some miner was effected, all effected miner should be restore today
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
How to order S7:
Register and login our website and buy following instruction.(Our website canot work very well with IE Explore, try Firefox or Chrome explore if you have problem to visit )

http://www.sprocess.com:10000/Bitcoin

If you still canot place the order and complete the payment on our website, fell free to contact me to pay directly by sending me a PM or send a mail to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
S7 interest list:
No.    Name                amount                status
1:  philipma1957              1                    invoice sent                  
2:  alienesb                      2                   paid
3: sjc1490                          2                   paid
4:  biffa                           2
5:  rockyforever                1
6: deydod                         4
7: stevej                           1            cancel
8: mswells                        1                 paid
9:junky998                       1                 paid
10:invader                        1                 paid

email sent.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
S7 interest list:
No.    Name                amount                status
1:  philipma1957              1                    invoice sent                  
2:  alienesb                      2                   paid
3: sjc40                          2                   paid
4:  biffa                           2
5:  rockyforever                1
6: deydod                         4
7: stevej                           1
8: mswells                        1                 paid
9:junky998                       1                 paid

Hi Lee,

I would like to buy one of S7. Please can you check your personal messages.

Thanks
Sky
legendary
Hi. Thinking about buy an S7, here i don't need to pay vat  Grin

But, how can i access to the miner? How can i configure it? how can i change the pool or view the stats?
And, i will be able to ship my miner to my mine after the hosting time?

Thanks

Li may answer all of this in time (it's 2:20 AM for him right now) but I had my 20 S5s hosted here over the past 9 months and there are a couple of things that takes a little getting used to.  Once you get used to these items this hosting site works great.  You do not have direct access to your miners for security reasons.  You can keep track of your miners with the Miner Monitor web site that you will have access to.  The best way to monitor your miners is to keep track of them on your pool charts.  That is where it matters the most anyway.

You would give your configurations to the Lee Group team and they put it in for you initially.  There is a Miner Config section in Miner Monitor site that you can use to request configuration changes and while it's not instantaneous, the changes are normally completed within 1 worker shift.  The same with offline miners, there is an Offline Miner Form that you submit if you have equipment problems or need a reboot.

The Lee group is 12 hours ahead of me here on the East Coast of the US so they are mostly working when I'm sleeping and vice versa.  You own the equipment so when you decide you want to put your hands on it, just pay the shipping charges and the Lee Group will ship it to you.

I have been very happy with the services that the Lee Group has provided me since I've been here.

Activity: 572
Merit: 506
Hi. Thinking about buy an S7, here i don't need to pay vat  Grin

But, how can i access to the miner? How can i configure it? how can i change the pool or view the stats?
And, i will be able to ship my miner to my mine after the hosting time?

Thanks
copper member
Activity: 2310

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I  paid invoice  just now sorry for delay.

Paypal transaction id ends in  ...4042A.

let us know how to set up.  I have not mined with you in a while I forgot how to give you the mining addresses .

thanks phil
I will ask for miner config when s7 arrive,

thank you lee  I look forward to this.

Best regards phil
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance

Paypal transaction id ends in  ...4042A.

let us know how to set up.  I have not mined with you in a while I forgot how to give you the mining addresses .

thanks phil
I will ask for miner config when s7 arrive,
legendary

Paypal transaction id ends in  ...4042A.

let us know how to set up.  I have not mined with you in a while I forgot how to give you the mining addresses .

thanks phil

There is a Miner Config form in the Miner Monitor web site but you have to identify your miner by IP address.  I would guess the old fashion way of PM and email would work for a new machine that is not here yet!  Once you know the IP address the Miner Config is a great way to make config changes.
legendary
when does the hosting invoices get sent out? it's just my first time and dont know how it works with you.

Best.

This was what Li posted last week about collecting host fees...you will receive an email for your invoice on or sometime soon after the 21st.

we also change the policy for host fee, customer donot need pay host fee when they buy the miner. we will charge the host fee on 21 th each month as before, but then will ask for host fee for already used days and pre-paid host fee to next month.

For example, if your s7 is online on 4th Oct, and we ask for host fee for this s7 on 20th Oct, then we will charge for 16+31 day's host fee on 20th Oct.
Pages:
Jump to: