Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 10. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
All s7 is online now, your guys can check its status both on our monitor system or your pools
all 20 unit i receive can only hash around 4.66T as expected, no lucky for 4.86...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
the miner already arrive in chengdu, should deliver to our farm tomorrow, then i will set them up and get them online tomorrow or the day after tomorrow depend on what is the time it arrive.
the national holiday delayed the deliver for one or two days, usualy it only take 2-3 days from shenzhen to chengdu

Lee,
Thanks looking forward to having them up and running.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
the miner already arrive in chengdu, should deliver to our farm tomorrow, then i will set them up and get them online tomorrow or the day after tomorrow depend on what is the time it arrive.
the national holiday delayed the deliver for one or two days, usualy it only take 2-3 days from shenzhen to chengdu

thank you for update.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
At the i order the S7 by sending BTC directly to Lee. Hope miner will online soon.
As was stated by Lee in the topic header:
Those miner is expected to be ship out on 28th Sep 2015 and online within 7 days after that.
And as we know, it was shipped on 29th Sep, so it must be no more than 3 days left to wait if this promise will be fulfilled. I hope it will be less than 3 days and that it will be as advertised primarily (4.86Th). We'll see..

Lee already posted below on the 30th so it would be nice but don't expect the 4.86

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12553092

got update from bitmain, they ship the miner to me today.
however, the miner can only hash at 4.66T in average
so they refund me 65$ for each unit = 22.4 days host fee
so all customer who order this batch of s7 will get 23 days free host fee
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
As was stated by Lee in the topic header:
Those miner is expected to be ship out on 28th Sep 2015 and online within 7 days after that.
And as we know, it was shipped on 29th Sep, so it must be no more than 3 days left to wait if this promise will be fulfilled. I hope it will be less than 3 days and that it will be as advertised primarily (4.86Th). We'll see..
FYI

Got this from Lee late yesterday:

« Sent to: sjc1490  on: October 01, 2015, 07:46:29 PM »

the miner should be online soon, the national holiday delayed it for some times, but the miner should arrive our farm today or tomorrow, then it will be online
legendary
I am still waiting for my s-7 to show,has anyone have their s-7's online?

When did you paid the BTC  and did u placed the order online ?

I paid 10 days ago . No  lee sent me a pm

I am on this list:

Ordered 20 unit for first batch and 12 unit has been sold, so only 8 unit left, first batch will get 23 days free host service because of the hashrate is only 4.66 T

S7 interest list:
No.    Name                amount                status
1:  philipma1957              1                    paid                 
2:  alienesb                      2                   paid
3: sjc1490                          2                   paid
4:  biffa                           2                      paid
5:  rockyforever                2                       paid
6: deydod                         4                       wait for payment
7: mswells                        1                 paid
8:junky998                       1                 paid
9:invader                        1                 paid
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
philipma1957 ,biffa, mswells, junky998, invader, you can send me your mining setting now, you can send it by placing a order on our system, fill the mining setting and leave it as unpaid and i will confirm it manually

When did you paid the BTC  and did u placed the order online ?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Best to email him directly
Hi Guys,

I am trying to place the order for S7 using http://www.sprocess.com:10000/Bitcoin.

Every time nor QR Code for BTC or BTC address does not get displayed.

I used all Firefox, Safari and Chrome as well as used two different laptop and still have same issue.

Any one had same issue ?

Thanks
Sky
legendary
my one at home does around 4822 and burns 1200 watts. that is pretty good
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Are you guys sure they will underperform ?

I don't think they will under perform.  One has to wonder if BITMAIN got a bad batch of something to feel the need to sell an entire batch of S7's (Batch 2) at 4.66 TH/s then the next batch (Batch 3) [To ship on the same ship dates] at 4.86 TH/s.

I believe they have figured it out and are taking action to fix the problem for batch 3 and the rest of batch 1 but it's too late for many units already made that are 4.66 TH/s.  Which are being sold at a lower cost.

I don't believe they want to send out emails to those who ordered batch 1 and wish to make things right.  However, they are cutting it rather close for the 10 days late.  If after 10 days, I'm wondering what the compensation would be?

I think it's quite possible mine and Phil's S7's will be in good working order (4.86 TH/s).

24 hours mines are at 4.791 and 4.797 50GH/s off is nothing. So mines also looks all good.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader

I don't think they will under perform.  One has to wonder if BITMAIN got a bad batch of something to feel the need to sell an entire batch of S7's (Batch 2) at 4.66 TH/s then the next batch (Batch 3) [To ship on the same ship dates] at 4.86 TH/s.

I believe they have figured it out and are taking action to fix the problem for batch 3 and the rest of batch 1 but it's too late for many units already made that are 4.66 TH/s.  Which are being sold at a lower cost.

I don't believe they want to send out emails to those who ordered batch 1 and wish to make things right.  However, they are cutting it rather close for the 10 days late.  If after 10 days, I'm wondering what the compensation would be?

I think it's quite possible mine and Phil's S7's will be in good working order (4.86 TH/s).
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
He PMed me this morning that it will take 3-4 days* to receive the miners, set-up and config each for the pools. Just be patient.

okay they earn about 9.37 usd a day before power  power is about 2.88 usd a day  so they net 6.49 usd a day.

4 days = a 26 usd loss net profit.

I paid as did others a few extra fees .  insurance and the like that was 64 usd if I recall so that is 90 usd.

the 18 to ship the 78 for a psu  and the 90 dollar paypal fee I don't count but they are 186 

so I get a bit anxious while i wait. for mining.

plus the fact that these will under preform make this not so good for my "high anxiety".

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader

plus the fact that these will under preform make this not so good for my "high anxiety".

lol

Don't think I'm being sarcastic by laughing, Phil.  I'm only laughing at the "high anxiety" comment.  You and me both...  I ordered 9 units on 09/09 and my own sanity is being tested as well.
legendary
He PMed me this morning that it will take 3-4 days* to receive the miners, set-up and config each for the pools. Just be patient.

okay they earn about 9.37 usd a day before power  power is about 2.88 usd a day  so they net 6.49 usd a day.

4 days = a 26 usd loss net profit.

I paid as did others a few extra fees .  insurance and the like that was 64 usd if I recall so that is 90 usd.

the 18 to ship the 78 for a psu  and the 90 dollar paypal fee I don't count but they are 186 

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: