Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 14. (Read 67946 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
 I  paid invoice  just now sorry for delay.

Paypal transaction id ends in  ...4042A.

let us know how to set up.  I have not mined with you in a while I forgot how to give you the mining addresses .

thanks phil
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
when does the hosting invoices get sent out? it's just my first time and dont know how it works with you.

Best.

You'll received an email and the proper instruction to pay the fees (Either Paypal or BTC).

Don't worry if you didn't received it yet, it should arrived in the next few days,
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
when does the hosting invoices get sent out? it's just my first time and dont know how it works with you.

Best.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
S7 interest list:
No.    Name                amount                status
1:  philipma1957              1                    invoice sent                  
2:  alienesb                      2                   paid
3: sjc1490                          2                   paid
4:  biffa                           2
5:  rockyforever                1
6: deydod                         4
7: stevej                           1            cancel
8: mswells                        1                 paid
9:junky998                       1                 paid
10:invader                        1                 paid
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
S7 interest list:
3: sjc40                          2                   paid
7: stevej                           1
9:junky998                       1                 paid

I am having an issue with paypal. Should clear up on the 19th to 21st . I will post back then. I hope they fix the problem so I can pay for one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
S7 interest list:
3: sjc40                          2                   paid
9:junky998                       1                 paid

Lee it is actually sjc1490 instead of sjc40
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
S7 interest list:
3: sjc40                          2                   paid
9:junky998                       1                 paid
copper member
are those hosted miner in our farm? the internet connection is not very stable today, our main network  is broken so we have to switch to back up one, the accident last for 5 hours and is restore already

yes, they are with you, I have had a look today and all is smooth, I dont know what you did but running nicely now  Grin
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
are those hosted miner in our farm? the internet connection is not very stable today, our main network  is broken so we have to switch to back up one, the accident last for 5 hours and is restore already
My S5 (..XX.XX) didn't restored properly, showing as two workers at pool, one with 0 hash, so hashing on half than usual:

Can You see what's going on?
Thx.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
are those hosted miner in our farm? the internet connection is not very stable today, our main network  is broken so we have to switch to back up one, the accident last for 5 hours and is restore already
copper member
Anyone know why this happens?

I bought a few miners, but this happened most day since I got them, It's not the pool as I have other miners/accounts running fine.

I heard he was moving data centre, is this still going on?
Thanks to all, I was able to get FireFox to work.

Lee sent you a PM about the order, I ordered 2 instead of 1thanks.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
ok seems like our webpage donot work well with ie, will ask engineer to check the reason
legendary
Activity: 1722
Carl, aka Sonny :)
I was also having problems working within the Miner Monitor website until I switched to Firefox.  It took care of all of the issues I had was having.
Activity: 868
The order system for hosted s7 is ready for use on our monitor system, the customer who want to buy hosted s7 can also place the order and complete the payment on our miner status monitor system
http://www.sprocess.com:10000/Bitcoin/

we support paypal and bitcoin here

PM'ed and emailed you for an order as couldn't get web system to display a btc address.
I just check the system with chrome explore and find it is fine and the bitcoin address is rightly shown, can you test it again, it is very weird,

Worked for me with Firefox.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
The order system for hosted s7 is ready for use on our monitor system, the customer who want to buy hosted s7 can also place the order and complete the payment on our miner status monitor system

PM'ed and emailed you for an order as couldn't get web system to display a btc address.
I just check the system with chrome explore and find it is fine and the bitcoin address is rightly shown, can you test it again, it is very weird,
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
The buy back price for s5 drop to 340$ now, the price of used miner drop a little on market and the pre-paid host fee also consumed for several days
The price is valid for the following 3 days and i may adjust the buy back price again  after that

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
got it will send invoice soon

we also change the policy for host fee, customer donot need pay host fee when they buy the miner. we will charge the host fee on 21 th each month as before, but then will ask for host fee for already used days and pre-paid host fee to next month.

For example, if your s7 is online on 4th Oct, and we ask for host fee for this s7 on 20th Oct, then we will charge for 16+31 day's host fee on 20th Oct.

Pages:
Jump to: