Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included) - page 11. (Read 67946 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
No changes since the miner config was filled via order form when Lee asked for it. Waiting as everyone else.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
OK, filled out an order for two "new" S7s with the config for the S7s I already paid for.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
No problem buddy. Keeping my fingers crossed Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Thanks Biffa I  just got to that page and filled it in. maybe mining starts soon for the two of us.

legendary
Phil thats the wrong form.

For the new S7's you have ordered you need to fill out the "Miner Order" online form, not the "Miner Config"

You fill out the order but don't pay it. When you fill out the order it asks for your config.

After you select Ant S7 and then "Select this type" Miner Price/Each you should see a screen like this:

That's why we are doing an order for each miner, because each miner will have slightly different configs for some people (different worker names for mine)

You can see he says it here:

philipma1957 ,biffa, mswells, junky998, invader, you can send me your mining setting now, you can send it by placing a order on our system, fill the mining setting and leave it as unpaid and i will confirm it manually

BTW mine are not mining either
legendary
sent him another pm.

Annoying will lose a days mining for no reason.

oh well.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032
Carl, aka Sonny :)
That's it...it works once you get going but that initial config has to be sent directly to Li or his team.  It was like that whenever I added new purchases also.
legendary
It has worked like that in the past, It would populate your request under "New Miner Config" and when they finished, it would switch to the "Closed Miner Config" like this...

I have no ip I think this is the problem.

I have not mined with lee since april.

legendary
It has worked like that in the past, It would populate your request under "New Miner Config" and when they finished, it would switch to the "Closed Miner Config" like this...

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
The main problem with the form is the formatting on your screen.  Not that you can fix it.
It's a fairly cheaply done web form.  But if you could see the whole thing when you entered a pool and submitted it - you would see it populates a list elsewhere on the page.
This probably generates an email to Mr. Lee.  Then once a day or so they go into their Mine Management software and update your pools.  It's not automatic.  And if it's during the day for you, it's likely not for him.  So there is always a delay.
At least there was for me when I had S5's here.

I was just going to sign up for an S7 today, but then Bitmain released Batch 2.  It turns out, with a coupon, it's a bit better deal to buy direct and have an S7 shipped to my hosting site.
legendary
You could also follow up with an email to the Lee Group team at [email protected] to let them know your intentions.  It couldn't hurt!

he sent me a pm told me to give him the pools. so i did i still have nothing.  it is 6:00 am in china i guess i need to wait.

but i think i will email him.
legendary
You could also follow up with an email to the Lee Group team at [email protected] to let them know your intentions.  It couldn't hurt!
legendary
Just checking, did you click on the "Submit Config Change Request?  It should populate the "New Miner Config" at the pottom of your image with a table matrix showing your requested configs.  I'm not sure how this works for new miners because you won't know what IP address to put in.  You could try making it up to see if it populates below.
legendary
Lee,
Just did 2 config requests through site, on the IP segment just but Number 1 S7 and Number 2 S7 system accepted no problem and showing pending request. Thanks

I have nothing so far.   I don't know what to put in the ip segment.

is this the correct page?

I fill in this page with pools 3 times and when I go back to check it is blank.
When I go to the monitor page it is blank.
I gave lee my  pools and I still have no mining.
I checked the pool end and nothing.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Lee,
Just did 2 config requests through site, on the IP segment just but Number 1 S7 and Number 2 S7 system accepted no problem and showing pending request. Thanks
legendary
Ordered 20 unit for first batch and 12 unit has been sold, so only 8 unit left, first batch will get 23 days free host service because of the hashrate is only 4.66 T

S7 interest list:
No.    Name                amount                status
1:  philipma1957              1                    paid                 
2:  alienesb                      2                   paid
3: sjc1490                          2                   paid
4:  biffa                           2                      paid
5:  rockyforever                2                       paid
6: deydod                         4                       wait for payment
7: mswells                        1                 paid
8:junky998                       1                 paid
9:invader                        1                 paid
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
philipma1957 ,biffa, mswells, junky998, invader, you can send me your mining setting now, you can send it by placing a order on our system, fill the mining setting and leave it as unpaid and i will confirm it manually

As I want the machines configured slightly differently I've placed two orders one for each machine on the online system.

Please confirm.
legendary
Ordered 20 unit for first batch and 12 unit has been sold, so only 8 unit left, first batch will get 23 days free host service because of the hashrate is only 4.66 T

S7 interest list:

okay I think I did it correctly.  please let me know if I am correct.

thanks phil
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance

S7 interest list:
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
got update from bitmain, they ship the miner to me today.
however, the miner can only hash at 4.66T in average
so they refund me 65$ for each unit = 22.4 days host fee
so all customer who order this batch of s7 will get 23 days free host fee,

It has been a while since I mined with you please let me know how to put in a pool for mining.
You can submit an order on our monitor system, then fill with your mining setting, you donot need to pay the order again, and i will manually confirmed the order as paid
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
S7 prices went down. Mr. Lee, you can easily adjust the price now.  Smiley
will adjust after national holiday and meet bitmain in beijing
Pages:
Jump to: