Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 39. (Read 77746 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Ah. I should of came to this thread today. Because then I would of put -5.5 games on Roger Federer instead of Thiem and not lost my betslip with just this match the only loss on a 4 game parlay. Undecided
Just my luck if that Federer -4.5 games hit for you Joca97. Cheesy
well too bad,you can always join my telegram group and get instant notifications of my predictions
then you wouldnt have a big problem Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Ah. I should of came to this thread today. Because then I would of put -5.5 games on Roger Federer instead of Thiem and not lost my betslip with just this match the only loss on a 4 game parlay. Undecided
Just my luck if that Federer -4.5 games hit for you Joca97. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Just passing by to say that im in the vip group of Joca and so far it's been a good journey with more than 80% of success on picks. Thank you bro and keep the winning up !!!  Grin

No problem sir. 7 in row currently won with avg odds of 1.85...tonight we are going for 10 in row Smiley

everybody else who wants to try out the vip picks please contact me Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Just passing by to say that im in the vip group of Joca and so far it's been a good journey with more than 80% of success on picks. Thank you bro and keep the winning up !!!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: