Pages:
Author

Topic: Lemon - defaulted loan - page 2. (Read 18654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
July 12, 2013, 03:22:03 PM
I will be expecting payment here:

1gUQUrBWm9SKckR9fdKarKiiqVvJQbWUi

Keep an eye on it.
Still nothing.

Lemon had told me his bitcoin client is syncing. Last update was 97% about 20mins ago.

We will see within the hour I suspect.

A 3% sync does not occur in 1 hour. The last couple percent are a massive drag.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
July 12, 2013, 03:20:12 PM

Keep an eye on it.
Still nothing.

Lemon had told me his bitcoin client is syncing. Last update was 97% about 20mins ago.

We will see within the hour I suspect.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 12, 2013, 11:32:25 AM

I'd speculate ... that the timing of its disappearance just after I posted potentially embarrassing links to it here is pure coincidence[1][2].  Doncha just hate link rot?  Google to the rescue; cached copies of the four most recent threads can (for now, at least) be found at:

The two more embarrassing nuPlay posts seem to have left Google's cache.  Google doesn't say why; might have expired, might have received a removal request.  Since the nuPlay forum is still "currently in the midst of an upgrade to allow for software integration"[1] here are copies I took with WebCite, plus snapshots-of-Google-cache which I took with archive.is immediately after the originals disappeared:

[1] To an outsider, the three weeks of forum downtime while Lemon (Ryan) has been ill might suggest nobody else in nuPlay's team is pulling their weight --- no wonder he's been so busy and unhealthy!  The mind boggles as to how team member "Simon" whose role is nominally "Getting people to actually converse on the forums" has been earning his keep at nuPlay.
July 12, 2013, 09:57:06 AM

Keep an eye on it.
July 12, 2013, 08:48:56 AM
I have been told I will be paid today.

Let's wait and see.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 12, 2013, 06:53:41 AM
Then suck it up, have someone drive you to your house, and spend the 2 minutes it takes to send out people's btc?

Would you mind giving your private key and bank account login details to a number of people? Suck it up.

*sigh* Straw man.  Nobody is suggesting you give out login credentials; if they were, why bother driving you anywhere?

... play the victim, despite suffering no physical harm and pretending to have skin as thin as a single layer of carbon nanotubes ... It's utterly predictable. ...
... speaking with the police over the actions of some of the users of this forum (I can only assume that you are one of them) ...
... iwilcox and btcfaucet can act as menacing as they like ...
... those fuckwits who kept continually trying to harass me during my recovery ...

"menacing" must refer to: collecting your fantasy claims and quoting them back, pointing out your slimy evasive habits and asking you difficult questions.  I don't think the word means what you think it does, which makes me question (for the first time, which is a bit embarrassing for me) whether you ever got harassed, at all, by anyone, unless by "harassed" you mean "they continually asked me for their money back, like so many others have".  Sounds like an imagined crime (and an equally imaginary of pursuit of justice) which you've created to make readers conclude that anyone with a bad word to say about you might be a perpetrator.  Naturally, there's no way to falsify/verify a word of it.  *yawn*.

... Having gone through my complete history, I see no record ...
... If people wish to contact me in relation to anything, they can do it via email - I will not be responding to this thread again ...

Uh-huh.  Incredible bad luck with electronic communications: check.  Driving enquiries off public forums so that it's your creditors' word against yours: check.  San1ty openly requests and later openly asks for confirmation of receipt of his refund request, but of course, you've stopped reading this thread so can't confirm anything in a verifiable way.

A single (valid from start) refund request has come in, which I have seen today as I check through my backlog.

Sure, because your director and two silent partners couldn't have handled that in the past month; it had to be you.  To quote myself, is that perhaps because crypto.pm was
only ever just you, sitting alone in your flat in your underwear?

I've counted 5 people claiming they're owed things who I've never done business with, which is pitiful. Let's make it a good dozen at least.

Really?  'cause I've counted jim667, BigBitz asking for their loans back, both of which you confirmed you owed; San1ty, FaradayC, Rawted asking for their crypto.pm investments back, at least San1ty's confirmed by you, and Azelphur asking for promised paperwork.  Let's be charitable and ignore the nuPlay thing you seem to have promised to a bunch of people, so I'm not claiming you owe me or them anything.  By my maths that's two people (FaradayC, Rawted) making claims the public can't verify.  You seem to have let your guard down momentarily and made a claim about communications in a medium that's verifiable/falsifiable.  Sloppy.

But fear not: while those claimants could probably sign challenges using the Bitcoin addresses they sent from (I believe someone has a record of your "investment" addresses) verifiably proving beyond reasonable doubt that they did business with you, you're always free to belatedly create GPG-signed agreements; you could easily conjure up e-mails whether you sent them or not, and they can't prove a negative (non-receipt).  Phew!  E-mail to the rescue.

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Faucet
July 11, 2013, 12:36:13 PM
iwilcox and btcfaucet can act as menacing as they like on the forums

I was one of the few people trying to calm everyone down, telling them that you asked until the end of the month (which was weeks from then) to pay back money. I don't find it plausible that for over a month there's no way to make a bank transfer to someone you owe. Surely you had to pay for stuff since then. My accusation that you're a scammer is based on simple logic and a subjective opinion of those things you said in public which I quoted. I don't have any money riding on this, but I can certainly add my opinion if I want to.

They wouldn't say boo to a fly in real life

You're right about that, I'm a completely peaceful guy. Relevance?

yet they see fit to attempt the act of defamation on the internet

Defamation? I think the bad salmon is still affecting your judgement.

July 11, 2013, 02:40:57 AM
I've done pretty much nothing but offer you defense throughout this process - it's clearly being misaligned.

That's total bullshit, lmao.
In what sense?

I was, along with a few others, a staunch defender of him in the beginning.

I'm clearly no longer of this opinion.
legendary
July 11, 2013, 01:25:00 AM
I've done pretty much nothing but offer you defense throughout this process - it's clearly being misaligned.

That's total bullshit, lmao.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 10, 2013, 10:14:34 PM
Lemon to avoid me wasting my time & little money I'd just like my BTC. If this is a problem then I will provide you with bank details to refund my GBP.

Court, lawyers, etc etc I couldn't care less for.

You were a douche in my thread on currency exchange a couple weeks ago.  Doesnt shock me you've acted like a douche here to Lemon.  Sad

July 10, 2013, 05:14:33 PM
Lemon to avoid me wasting my time & little money I'd just like my BTC. If this is a problem then I will provide you with bank details to refund my GBP.

Court, lawyers, etc etc I couldn't care less for.

Activity: 462
July 10, 2013, 05:04:34 PM
I would like to clarify that the only two people that are owed any form of anything via me personally, are BigBitz and Jim. Anybody claiming otherwise is full of shit. I have three people claiming that they did not receive an agreement from Cryptography LTD (whom your agreement was with, not me - keep that in mind), yet I have evidence to the contrary. A single (valid from start) refund request has come in, which I have seen today as I check through my backlog.

Lemon Is that one valid refund request from me? I sure hope so? Also if I were able to get into contact with someone else besides you from Crypto.PM for my refund, I would do so. Please direct me to someone else I can contact to get my refund processed.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
July 10, 2013, 05:01:31 PM
Guys, you have kinda been assholes to Lemon. This thing called medical issues does exist, and while it's a common scam excuse, the fact he actually *kept* in some form of contact was a sign.

It's not a sign (of innocence) at all. I can't recall anyone in bitcoindom who has taken people's funds, defaulted, and not stayed around to taunt their victims (and play the victim, despite suffering no physical harm and pretending to have skin as thin as a single layer of carbon nanotubes) for some period of time. supadupajenkins, aethero, kruniac, pirateat40, ad nauseam et infinitum. It's utterly predictable.

Asshole pattern matching gets asshole visceral responses.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
July 10, 2013, 05:01:03 PM
One last post, since clicking edit would be far too much effort. A special thank you to those fuckwits who kept continually trying to harass me during my recovery - I would like to give a big thanks to you for having such a detrimental effect on my recovery.
legendary
July 10, 2013, 04:49:47 PM
Guys, you have kinda been assholes to Lemon. This thing called medical issues does exist, and while it's a common scam excuse, the fact he actually *kept* in some form of contact was a sign.

He also stated the reason why he wasn't posting...you guys really can be ignorant Undecided
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
July 10, 2013, 04:46:37 PM
Lemon, Are you still reading this? Any plans on refunding?
He's been online.
I'd say he's been reading.

He's now making his escape and ignoring the posts though.

how should we proceed?

Have I been? That's news to me. What I've been doing is sleeping and recovering, and now I'm home - speaking with the police over the actions of some of the users of this forum (I can only assume that you are one of them).

Having gone through my complete history, I see no record of any bank details passed to me - despite requests for it. I do not see any recent emails from anybody, or anything of much interest at all. What I do see, are some users going to members of the public via various channels - and attempting to defame me directly. It's rather hilarious.

I would like to clarify that the only two people that are owed any form of anything via me personally, are BigBitz and Jim. Anybody claiming otherwise is full of shit. I have three people claiming that they did not receive an agreement from Cryptography LTD (whom your agreement was with, not me - keep that in mind), yet I have evidence to the contrary. A single (valid from start) refund request has come in, which I have seen today as I check through my backlog.

As BigBitz has apparently started proceedings, I will hold off on any action relating to him until I see court paperwork arrive. iwilcox and btcfaucet can act as menacing as they like on the forums, it is nothing short of fucking hilarious. They wouldn't say boo to a fly in real life, yet they see fit to attempt the act of defamation on the internet. Oh, my sides hurt from the laughter.

I do find it funny that people are claiming things in relation to the NHS. For one thing, the NHS would cover all fees - secondly, my Bupa is well up to date.

If people wish to contact me in relation to anything, they can do it via email - I will not be responding to this thread again (or so much as checking on it). I've counted 5 people claiming they're owed things who I've never done business with, which is pitiful. Let's make it a good dozen at least.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 10, 2013, 12:20:01 PM
He's been online.

how should we proceed?

If he truly scammed us there's not much we can do I guess.
Legal action wouldn't help out and would bring a lot of frustration.

The BTC is gone, I think we have to deal with it.
This isn't shrugged shoulders, this is scorched earth.
July 10, 2013, 12:10:48 PM
He's been online.

how should we proceed?

The difference for me I sent him money to a bank account - no doubt not associated with his name though. I think I'll start proceedings.
Activity: 462
July 10, 2013, 08:10:49 AM
He's been online.

how should we proceed?

July 10, 2013, 07:05:09 AM
He's been online.

how should we proceed?
Pages:
Jump to: