Pages:
Author

Topic: Lemon - defaulted loan - page 4. (Read 18654 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 04, 2013, 04:35:07 PM
Such a shame, he seemed like a really sharp guy, and the effort he displayed into getting crypto.pm off the ground seemed really promising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 04, 2013, 04:34:55 PM
Haven't heard from him since? Seems like you guys did?
Didn't he have a partner for Crypto.PM? Is there still a chance that one isn't a scam?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
July 04, 2013, 04:20:31 PM
LOL, i got the bad fish excuse as well!
Recurring storylines ftw.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 04, 2013, 03:22:20 PM
LOL, i got the bad fish excuse as well!
July 04, 2013, 02:55:41 PM
Yup, seems like a scam to me... He owes me BTC for investing in his "company" too, he even agreed to pay me back, but then the bad salmon caused him to have a heart attack and he's too ill to click that pesky button...
At least he's consistent. He told me bad salmon, food posioning and then a heart attack.

I guess its perhaps time for us to focus our energies on getting back our funds.

It seems, sadly, that Mr Lemon has not made right this mess.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 04, 2013, 02:50:57 PM
Yup, seems like a scam to me... He owes me BTC for investing in his "company" too, he even agreed to pay me back, but then the bad salmon caused him to have a heart attack and he's too ill to click that pesky button...
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Faucet
July 03, 2013, 01:49:01 AM

I've been occasionally browsing the internet via wifi on my tablet, I don't have the energy to do pretty much -anything-.

As a user of computers and internet myself, my assessment is that sending bitcoins to someone (who you owe a considerable amount to) does not require more energy than browsing the internet and posting messages on Bitcointalk or Twitter.

I gave Lemon the benefit of doubt even when he was weeks late and promised to deliver by the end of June (2 or 3 weeks ago), but at this point I'll just call it a scam.

July 01, 2013, 09:20:46 AM
I have been gone for a week, I still haven't heard anything from Lemon and haven't received my refund.
Does anyone have more info?
June 30, 2013, 05:54:42 AM
I guess its time to consider the money gone.

June 28, 2013, 04:08:46 PM
Lemon sent me a message a few days ago to say he was potentially returning home from the hospital. I notice he was active tonight again on the forum.

I've heard pretty much nothing for the last week and I am now beginning to assume the worst.

I am very happy to be proven wrong as I had a lot of faith in Lemon and staunchly defended him throughout.
Activity: 37
June 25, 2013, 01:42:06 PM
For the record, the text consists of messages such as "So how is hospital?" - people discovering the hospital after deciding to dig in to a posted image is nothing short of fucking creepy.

I am no part of this nonsense and urge trolls to keep away from hospitals, irrespectively of Lemon being in one or not.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 25, 2013, 08:27:45 AM
Still nothing!

I did notice he has been online over the last 4 days - just no contact.

I've been occasionally browsing the internet via wifi on my tablet, I don't have the energy to do pretty much -anything-.
June 25, 2013, 08:13:19 AM
Still nothing!

I did notice he has been online over the last 4 days - just no contact.
June 24, 2013, 12:49:10 PM
I've been trying to make contact with Lemon for 3 days. I hope he is OK.

His medical history didn't sound too good Sad
June 21, 2013, 07:28:39 PM
I would like to suggest anyone involved to take it easy, those stalking calls are indeed very creepy and unnecessary.

Lemon:
On the subject of Crypto.PM I am 100% sure I have never ever received the agreement, I would really appreciate a refund.

I will take you at your word at that and handle it once I am able to.

Thank you very much!
June 21, 2013, 07:10:52 PM
I would like to suggest anyone involved to take it easy, those stalking calls are indeed very creepy and unnecessary.

Lemon:
On the subject of Crypto.PM I am 100% sure I have never ever received the agreement, I would really appreciate a refund.

I will take you at your word at that and handle it once I am able to.
June 21, 2013, 06:50:48 PM

Lemon:
June 21, 2013, 06:40:24 PM
Additionally...

Lemon has been in contact with myself and another bitcoin-otc user (aldur1) fairly regularly. Albeit he is clearly having health issue - he did show aldur1 and I

I'd like to point out that means he is not avoiding us, at least.
June 21, 2013, 06:33:53 PM
I wouldn't be too quick to jump to conclusions, but I'd like to contribute to the topic:

I have invested in Crypto.pm (https://crypto.pm/invest), and since I have invested, communication with Lemon has been very hard / near to impossible. This has been going on for a while and I haven't received on official (signed) confirmation of my ownership of the cryptoshares I paid for.

I'm writing this down as a warning to others as this can look like a scam to some.

Anyway don't get me wrong:
I believe he'll come through and I hope he gets well soon.

PS: If other Crypto.pm investors read this, it would be nice to get in touch!

Are you referring to your GPG agreement or not receiving one at all?

Edit: if you have not received a signed agreement then you are more than welcome to request a refund.

We have already talked about this multiple times on IRC and I haven't received a reply on my last mail.
I have received the written agreement and replied I was happy with the terms and then I have never received the GPG signed agreement.

Due to my impatient nature, I have decided to go for the refund:

I have sent a mail to both [email protected] and [email protected] requesting a refund.
I will reply to this topic as soon as I have received the refund (I imagine this would do a lot for your credibility at this point).

As an update, I got a reply from Lemon quickly after:

"As we have a record of an outgoing signed agreement, I will have to decide what our policy is in this situation."

I have double-checked all my mail and have never received that agreement.

I have replied to him once more (Thursday 20th June) insisting I would really like the refund regardless. Let's see what happens.

Of the three people claiming that they never received an agreement, I can confirm that only one was never sent one. I have yet to decide what we will do in a scenario like this.

Someone suggested that Lemon was the subject of these links.  Lemon if you're reading this, are they you?

https://twitter.com/Lemon_SX

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Senshimedia

http://pastebin.com/JuHV0mEn

I don't see what my personal Twitter feed has to do with anything - other than the fact that there's some creepy stalking going on it seems, and I've publicized the ED link before - if people wish to believe it, then I would also like to sell them some tinfoil hats. The final link is pretty much cut and paste, bar the fact it is somebody bitching about a freely available service that I don't charge for.

As for the person who appears to have leaked my personal cell number, given only four people in the Bitcoin community have it - you'll be happy to know I've passed all of your details along to the authorities to investigate who is calling and sending texts roughly 5 - 8 times a minute (automated service, seems to be via Twilio - whom I have also contacted). I am currently recovering from a verifiable heart attack, so I don't really find this crap funny.

For the record, the text consists of messages such as "So how is hospital?" - people discovering the hospital after deciding to dig in to a posted image is nothing short of fucking creepy.
Activity: 20
June 21, 2013, 03:34:39 PM
Someone suggested that Lemon was the subject of these links.  Lemon if you're reading this, are they you?

https://twitter.com/Lemon_SX

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Senshimedia

http://pastebin.com/JuHV0mEn
Pages:
Jump to: