Pages:
Author

Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - - - page 11. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 9
May 23, 2018, 02:08:15 PM
Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry
Yes it's true.It seems that not only a students but all people who have  interested of an interior design are capable for this kind of project.It looks so amazing to get people involved its because of a good concept to represent their project and people makes an attraction of it.
Ah, well, didn't saw this one, but you are right. I know students who bought expensive PCs to getting things done. Now/Later they could rent the power on the blockchain at a reasonable price because of the high spread of mining hardware. Hm.
Yes its true.Because of this kind of project,students are really improved and they can make their work more reliable and give them ore inspirational situation so that they will improve and grow.

Actually i  kinda don't get the idea of how student can have benefits from this project. I don't have a fair idea and could use some knowledge about it.
Isn't rendering mainly required for some high end projects , models or in cinematography for transforming 3D to have a full auto-environmental feeling?
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
May 22, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

When will the crowdsale start? Has the date already been scheduled? I haven't found this info on your website, so I'm asking here...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:23:38 PM
I'm interested in testing this out on my farm, I have over 150 1080ti GPUs in the US.  Please PM me for more info.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
May 22, 2018, 11:23:25 AM
Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry
Yes it's true.It seems that not only a students but all people who have  interested of an interior design are capable for this kind of project.It looks so amazing to get people involved its because of a good concept to represent their project and people makes an attraction of it.
Ah, well, didn't saw this one, but you are right. I know students who bought expensive PCs to getting things done. Now/Later they could rent the power on the blockchain at a reasonable price because of the high spread of mining hardware. Hm.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
May 21, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
How will rendering tasks execution will be sheduled and spreaded between executioners? Is it a competitive system like crypto mining or are there any priorities between the workers?
Hm, interesting question. I could imagine low priority and low workload task would be spread in a round robin way. And maybe the big and high prio ones will be distributed to the big gpu farms. Hope the leo team can answer this.
May 21, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

Looks good to me! I think it's for sharing the world about Leonardo Render upcoming tokens! We would like to know more about this interview as well as some clicks and a video.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 21, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
How will rendering tasks execution will be sheduled and spreaded between executioners? Is it a competitive system like crypto mining or are there any priorities between the workers?
May 20, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

Is this Adrian Song? Where is it? Who is the Interviewer? Looks very professional.
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency
May 19, 2018, 03:19:13 PM
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
very interesting to see the working system on this project. many solutions and advantages offered in this project, but to use this system what is the cost that need to be issued? and what is the detail of the cost offered? thank you
May 19, 2018, 02:41:22 PM
This is indeed a great and exclusive project as i don't think there is any like this out in the market! The concept of LEOS will help many users who don't use their resource much and can lend them for earning tokens! Sure call having a bright future. Will like to know more about the ICO details in upcoming days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 02:30:19 PM
Where can I submit the KYC application?? Don’t see any link. Do you have KYC at all?
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
May 19, 2018, 01:30:58 PM
Hello team, nice project. It seems really interesting. I like the idea of the project, since all the GPU hardware owners will have a new profitable way to use their processing power.
How will users who need rendering power buy the service? With your new released Token?
May 19, 2018, 07:12:38 AM
Hello, This project is awesome. Rendering decentralized is a must for big company that's need lot of computing power for render 3D scene.

Please could you consider lower the Min amount of GPU to 10 ?

Best regards
I share his recommendation. The minimal requirement of 100 GPUs would exclude all private users. Maybe you can find a way to make the architecture flexible enough to get shares of 10 GPUs working. Beside that I‘m really hyped about your project. Like the idea and the progress so far.
copper member
May 19, 2018, 02:42:25 AM
In order to answer a lot of questions regarding to the MVP availability:

As for the dates, we can't name a specific timing at the moment as the software is still in closed test, but it should be soon enough. We will make an announcement as soon as we can estimate the dates with high degree of certainty.

Best,
L
copper member
May 19, 2018, 02:33:24 AM
Hello.
I own a gpu farm, located in Italy.
I'm very interested in your project.
I have exactly 100 GPUS that could be used for your rendering activities.

5x RX 480
5x RX 470
46x RX 570
20x RX 580
24x RX 550

If you're interested check back to me.
I'll be happy to provide any insight or details you need.
Lastly i'm sorry for the new bitcointalk account.

Best regards

Thanks for your interest in our project.

You may send all proposals and inquiries to [email protected]

Best,
L
copper member
May 19, 2018, 02:31:53 AM
As for the dates, we can't name a specific timing at the moment as the software is still in closed test, but it should be soon enough. We will make an announcement as soon as we can estimate the dates with high degree of certainty.

Best,
L
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 04:10:31 PM
Very attractive awards for rendering in comparison with mining. When will MVP software be available?
Activity: 2
May 16, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
Hello.
I own a gpu farm, located in Italy.
I'm very interested in your project.
I have exactly 100 GPUS that could be used for your rendering activities.

5x RX 480
5x RX 470
46x RX 570
20x RX 580
24x RX 550

If you're interested check back to me.
I'll be happy to provide any insight or details you need.
Lastly i'm sorry for the new bitcointalk account.

Best regards
Pages:
Jump to: