Pages:
Author

Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - - - page 12. (Read 4357 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 2
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
May 15, 2018, 04:18:14 AM
Hello, This project is awesome. Rendering decentralized is a must for big company that's need lot of computing power for render 3D scene.

Please could you consider lower the Min amount of GPU to 10 ?

Best regards
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 04:21:27 AM
Hi, I find your project very interesting and full of potential so it got my attention.
I work in the 3d industry, I’m a senior animator and I do renders every day for living. Reading at your papers and explanations make me rise some questions.
How your software integrates with all the rendering engines out on the market? All have different ways to use the Gpu and calculations are made differently. Will it just show to the render engine a defined number of gpus and let the renderer administrate them?

When speaking of Gpu rendering, it’s usually intended on Nvidia cards since most of the rendering engines are based on Cuda (Otoy, Redshift, V-ray, furryball,...), so how are you going to address the Amd cards owners?

When I mine a coin I start my gpus and they go virtually “forever” if I don’t stop them. What about your system? Will my gpus activate only when there is a job so I will have dead time here and there, or will they work 100% independently of the fact there is a real render to do?

From what I can read more than a mining system it will be a rental mechanism, I will allow your network to use my gpus whenever is needed but only if needed so my income it’s not going to be “predictable”, I’m I wrong?
As a user of your service I will have to buy Leo token to spend on your network to “rent” gpu power, is that right?
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency
May 10, 2018, 08:17:14 AM
Point me to your Windows Software please, have a few RX580's that I want to configure.

How to download Rendering Software ?

Leos, do you have test software running under Linux?

Thanks for youк question.

We currently have minimum requirements for the miners - 100 GPUs. The reason is that the rendering should be made within one large enough GPU cluster to provide fast rendering services and avoid latency.

If you qualify, please specify your location, the number of GPUs and preffered method of contact. Our team will be in touch.

Best,
L

I have acesss to a 400 gpu farm, 300 rx 470 to 580
100 1060 6gb to 1080ti pm if interested

Check your PM.
Best,
L
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
May 08, 2018, 03:24:37 AM
Point me to your Windows Software please, have a few RX580's that I want to configure.

We currently have minimum requirements for the miners - 100 GPUs. The reason is that the rendering should be made within one large enough GPU cluster to provide fast rendering services and avoid latency.

If you qualify, please specify your location, the number of GPUs and preffered method of contact. Our team will be in touch.

Best,
L

I have acesss to a 400 gpu farm, 300 rx 470 to 580
100 1060 6gb to 1080ti pm if interested
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
Did you made any research regarding live-works in the world right now? Can you compete?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
May 07, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
An only the big players with +100 GPU will be raking in the money.. As always.  Roll Eyes

I wish there was a way to "hide" topics on this forum.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
I've still don't really understand how this project work, why is rendering a graphic can help this Leonado coin working.
As far as I know, mining is the way to sync the transaction made from the sender and receiver wallet, thus the miner looking for any match data to verify the transaction made.
Activity: 48
May 07, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
HI! Interesting project. Want to know about your ongoing development process. What are your soft and hard caps? Is it mean, if you collect only soft cap, that project will develop further? What is the minimum of cap you need for growth and extension?
copper member
May 07, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
I read that Blockchain investors consortium (May 1 2018) Awarded Leonardo Render with the highest Prize. First Place in the Investors Awards Competition in Tokyo!
It's very impressive news! I guess this project very well prepeared and promising as for investors as for Rendering services user.
To you have a link to this source? I'm very interested in finding out more about the capabilities of this platform. Going to give the WP a read though. This seems like it's exactly what Hollywood ordered

Thank for your interest to the project.

For more details visit our WEBSITE

Best,
L
copper member
May 07, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

Best,
L
copper member
May 07, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Activity: 11
May 07, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
Numbers looks really interesting. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
May 07, 2018, 05:47:34 AM
The project surely offering a solution for the graphic rendering.
But will it get affected with the internet connection speed and stability, that will also affect the speed of the rendering process?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
May 07, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 05:34:19 AM
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Out of the box is where I live
May 07, 2018, 05:33:13 AM
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 12:52:15 AM
This project looks promising. I really liked the idea, combining two great technology. I am watching closely this project and waiting for contribution details. I hope you will not set big hard or soft cap.
copper member
May 05, 2018, 12:00:23 PM
Guys, for which types of operational systems your softwear is avalable?

Thanks for question.

Windows and Linux
Mac available in Jan 2019

Best,
L
copper member
May 05, 2018, 09:24:12 AM
On this moment I have more questions than answers, going to go deeper.You mentioned that consumers even don't need send their IPs to rendering service provider. Does it mean that all participants of the rendering process stay unknown?

Thanks for your interest in our project)

Yes, consumers don't need send their IPs (=intellectual property) to rendering service provider. The intellectual property is the content.
So we are not talking about personal information and anonimity but protection of client’s files. In this case, the point in post above already explains this aspect.

Best,
L
copper member
May 05, 2018, 09:20:16 AM
How would you secure files for major companies like Disney - ensuring that there's no leak to the public or competitors?

What way are you going to provide security for consumer's data?

Thanks for your questions.

The project file stays on the client’s computer. This allows our system to render one tile at the time. How this works in detail cannot be disclosed as it is a propriotary technology. But since the project file is secured on the client’s computer, the leak is impossible to happen.

Best,
L
Pages:
Jump to: