Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 14. (Read 294785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
One thing i never understood about stakeminers and investment was unless you had like 0.1btc why wouldn't you just use your own btc to buy the stake coins you want. Some of the investors doing 5btc or even 1btc could of bought enough coins of their desired proof of stake coins to get an ok return.

Stakeminers doesn't do anything for you other than shift your value and hope to hell they are a more intelligent investor to get you bigger gains. You lose control of your investment by trusting someone else. You don't get to choose when to sell the coin to cut your losses etc and you only get weekly or whatever payouts and have to wait ages to have your initial investment returned...

At the current reduced value people should be able to request a withdrawal of their investment value in a parictular altcoin percentage. Theres no reason that they shouldn't be able to do that. If your investment lost 50% of its initial value e.g. 10btc down to 5btc.. you should be able to take 5btc of altcoins out. There is no loss to stakeminers to do that as they don't have to sell. The only other place i know that ties up your investment is a bank but they make it clear at the start of your term deposit that if you withdraw you lose your interest but you can do it. I'd personally never throw someone 10btc with knowledge it would take me 5 years to get it back if i changed my mind... thats just friggen bizarre.

The theory is that one wallet with 10 MUC (made up coin) will generate more via staking than 10 wallets with 1 MUC each. Also, apparently, there are ways to organize the coins in your wallets/addresses to increase your earnings via staking. So if you and a bunch of people all gave your coins to someone smart enough to do this, you would make more money than doing it on your own.

That's why some people were wondering how much experience Leroy had and calling out the discrepancies in his stories.

Of course, all of that is useless because even if done legitimately and correctly, there's no reason for the price of the coin to not drop down to keep up with the increasing supply.

Yeah but a lot of staking coins with a flat rate or whatever that give percentages based on balance you can do yourself with 1 big block for cheap.

The other ones i agree with you that are competitive staking coins with a constant reward e.g. paycon, hyperstake, tek. The difference here is you have to know the ever changing block sizes to maximise return. The coins are still cheap enough to acquire so again you can do it yourself. Losing control of your funds for 0.0001 btc more a day isn't worth it... theres no large enough gains. If the returns were large sums then you'd question how legitimate it was since that person could go to the bank get a loan and do it themselves right?

Can't go to a bank for a loan because banks are evil and no one in their right mind would give him a loan.

Not sure on how all the math works out, I never looked deeply into any of this because POS coins make no sense to me. We tried to stop people from investing, and due to the lack of people freaking out about not being able to withdraw I'm guessing that most of the "investments" are completely imaginary so not too many people got ripped off.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Riiiight... so he slammed someones head into a desk and they gave him free gear... and violence is the answer? At this point i would assume he'd have 10 chinamen around him bashing the shit out of him for attacking one of their own.
He's a liar trying to sound tough. Never seen someone try to sound tough with a lie admitting to unlawful assault but whatever. What a tool....
Well, since violence is the answer I'm sure Leroy wouldn't mind if some of his "investors" would show up to slam his head into a desk or some other furniture (a brick would do in a pinch). Because that's how you deal with liars who refuse to give you what's yours, right?
Should ask him and see what he thinks?
He doesn't talk to me anymore, blocked on Facebook, blocked PMs here etc. But he reads this thread.

On one hand, a part of me that is capable of feeling empathy does feel a certain degree of pathos for Leroy Fodor.

On the other hand, he's been such an absolute idiot lunatic in the Bitcoin community that he's deserving of whatever scorn and ridicule is heaped his way.

Poor bastard. He's in a hell of his own making.

The fucker was also served on Forex and UFO forums prior to coming here and declaring how Bitcoin devs aren't doing enough to promote Bitcoin, tryin' in vain to tear them a new asshole.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Riiiight... so he slammed someones head into a desk and they gave him free gear... and violence is the answer? At this point i would assume he'd have 10 chinamen around him bashing the shit out of him for attacking one of their own.

He's a liar trying to sound tough. Never seen someone try to sound tough with a lie admitting to unlawful assault but whatever. What a tool....

Well, since violence is the answer I'm sure Leroy wouldn't mind if some of his "investors" would show up to slam his head into a desk or some other furniture (a brick would do in a pinch). Because that's how you deal with liars who refuse to give you what's yours, right?

He doesn't talk to me anymore, blocked on Facebook, blocked PMs here etc. But he reads this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

legendary

legendary
Sorry Gleb but I think you should close this thread, change your name (and gender maybe too), and hide in a foreign country. Not China though. Cyberpinoy is a bad ass intertubes superhero:

https://zeusminer.com/forums/users/knlgfx/replies/
https://zeusminer.com/forums/topic/zeus-stole-my-mhs/#post-18782

https://archive.is/yJXdK
https://archive.is/Q4Eyf

How awesome I live in the philippines I already went to china to see the manufactures of my dragon miners who eneded up giving me 3 free draghon miners and 2 S4 Antminers due to thier incompetence, unethical business practices and ignorance. Boy were they surprised to see me. IU warned them but they did not feel they needed to listen. The manager who sold me the broken equipment did not like very well when I grabbed his neck and slammed his face on his desk. That was a great day for me Smiley By the time the police got thier me and my miners were on a flight back to home Smiley The great thing is like I said befoere they have no idea who you are becasue they have scammed thousands of people. When dealing with these kinds of scammers and committing assault in person you have the upper hand, just get in get what you need and get out, violence is the answer HAHAHA

vip
Sorry Gleb but I think you should close this thread, change your name (and gender maybe too), and hide in a foreign country. Not China though. Cyberpinoy is a bad ass intertubes superhero:

https://zeusminer.com/forums/users/knlgfx/replies/
https://zeusminer.com/forums/topic/zeus-stole-my-mhs/#post-18782

https://archive.is/yJXdK
https://archive.is/Q4Eyf

How awesome I live in the philippines I already went to china to see the manufactures of my dragon miners who eneded up giving me 3 free draghon miners and 2 S4 Antminers due to thier incompetence, unethical business practices and ignorance. Boy were they surprised to see me. IU warned them but they did not feel they needed to listen. The manager who sold me the broken equipment did not like very well when I grabbed his neck and slammed his face on his desk. That was a great day for me Smiley By the time the police got thier me and my miners were on a flight back to home Smiley The great thing is like I said befoere they have no idea who you are becasue they have scammed thousands of people. When dealing with these kinds of scammers and committing assault in person you have the upper hand, just get in get what you need and get out, violence is the answer HAHAHA

legendary
One thing i never understood about stakeminers and investment was unless you had like 0.1btc why wouldn't you just use your own btc to buy the stake coins you want. Some of the investors doing 5btc or even 1btc could of bought enough coins of their desired proof of stake coins to get an ok return.

Stakeminers doesn't do anything for you other than shift your value and hope to hell they are a more intelligent investor to get you bigger gains. You lose control of your investment by trusting someone else. You don't get to choose when to sell the coin to cut your losses etc and you only get weekly or whatever payouts and have to wait ages to have your initial investment returned...

At the current reduced value people should be able to request a withdrawal of their investment value in a parictular altcoin percentage. Theres no reason that they shouldn't be able to do that. If your investment lost 50% of its initial value e.g. 10btc down to 5btc.. you should be able to take 5btc of altcoins out. There is no loss to stakeminers to do that as they don't have to sell. The only other place i know that ties up your investment is a bank but they make it clear at the start of your term deposit that if you withdraw you lose your interest but you can do it. I'd personally never throw someone 10btc with knowledge it would take me 5 years to get it back if i changed my mind... thats just friggen bizarre.

The theory is that one wallet with 10 MUC (made up coin) will generate more via staking than 10 wallets with 1 MUC each. Also, apparently, there are ways to organize the coins in your wallets/addresses to increase your earnings via staking. So if you and a bunch of people all gave your coins to someone smart enough to do this, you would make more money than doing it on your own.

That's why some people were wondering how much experience Leroy had and calling out the discrepancies in his stories.

Of course, all of that is useless because even if done legitimately and correctly, there's no reason for the price of the coin to not drop down to keep up with the increasing supply.

Yeah but a lot of staking coins with a flat rate or whatever that give percentages based on balance you can do yourself with 1 big block for cheap.

The other ones i agree with you that are competitive staking coins with a constant reward e.g. paycon, hyperstake, tek. The difference here is you have to know the ever changing block sizes to maximise return. The coins are still cheap enough to acquire so again you can do it yourself. Losing control of your funds for 0.0001 btc more a day isn't worth it... theres no large enough gains. If the returns were large sums then you'd question how legitimate it was since that person could go to the bank get a loan and do it themselves right?

Obviously, you've never attended any of Leroy Fodor's free seminars, have you?

I'm still laughin' my ass off from the time Leroy went into great detail about having to had to go to China to pic up his miners because they weren't timely shipped, so he kicked some ass, took his miners from the Chinese facility and boarded a plane ASAP to get out of the country before the authorities caught up with him. Classic Leroy Fodor.

He didn't actually say that did he?..... wouldn't the flights cost enough to make it not worth it...

I don't think he took into consideration the fact that as supply increases a coins price goes down unless investors wanting a slice increase too. In a sea of altcoins this is rather hard to achieve considering the limited interest market atm in crypto. On top of that if he sells off a chunk that is stake interest its inevitable that he is reducing his percent owned supply and thus devaluing his coin holding. Its common sense you can't start with 20 coins with an increasing supply sell off the extras then think your 20 coins in the future will be worth the same as when you started.

Thats the idea of POS you hold your percentage owned by staking and not selling... once you start you are diluting your owned share and value. Unless there is a big uptake in which case you profit.. but you're gambling that that will happen. When you invest in multiple POS coins you are really throwing the odds out the window because you are betting on 20 coins not 1.
vip

Obviously, you've never attended any of Leroy Fodor's free seminars, have you?

I'm still laughin' my ass off from the time Leroy went into great detail about having to had to go to China to pic up his miners because they weren't timely shipped, so he kicked some ass, took his miners from the Chinese facility and boarded a plane ASAP to get out of the country before the authorities caught up with him. Classic Leroy Fodor.
legendary

vip

That's our Leroy Fodor, the dude who had west-facing solar panels surround on three sides by coconut trees to catch the sun's rays later in the day when the day is hotter to power the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines prior to the sorry-ass Sari Sari being burnt to the ground perhaps caused by the intense heat of the sun or a jealous fellow cock fighter.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

legendary

vip
https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/b98666baa1dcb61e7ff96486723b98ab292b2dc9b161c0f87ec8fc6eb16446c2

17c5s76UzgAnh6tZdc65zFt3umfFf8JFvn   [1e3b06272c]   0.03569542  BTC
1LgaEyY7PMzRuCfPuPEoPDnJ5XT27669q1   [000001e522]   0.04496084  BTC
1N3mTmMbvPQ8a7AV2RjuX5wCEDVbPpdkcZ   [0080dad58b]   0.07197867  BTC
1K7y5VgQKq9jPjds76LE9KE31jFLKgADV8   [09a6c9b50c]   0.37389527  BTC

1N3mTmMbvPQ8a7AV2RjuX5wCEDVbPpdkcZ belongs to Michael Zinck.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/txid/30fdf32efc435be1126b24666902832eb64c37d58e5b77fdb2f5f96f33c7866b

17c5s76UzgAnh6tZdc65zFt3umfFf8JFvn  -->  1N3mTmMbvPQ8a7AV2RjuX5wCEDVbPpdkcZ   0.01671442  BTC

This belongs to Michael Zinck: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1e3b06272cf6e55a

[163c677c48] Belongs to Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners used to ALSO pay Michael Zinck.
vip
2016-03-27 06:17:12            0.07254291
2016-03-20 19:53:42            0.07391476
2016-03-13 14:00:18            0.07413295
2016-03-06 13:53:53            0.08295285
2016-03-06 13:21:53            0.07428573
2016-02-28 06:23:44            0.07197867
[...]

Zinck is in Canada, right? There must be about a million ways to make $30 a week in Canada, other than whoring out for a serial liar from Philippines. Hopefully they're not violating labor laws - minimum wage is 10-12 CAD (8-10 USD) depending on province, so he must not work more than 3 hours per week.

Yeah, but Michael Zinck discovered the secret masala sauce where you put U$6,000 into a serial liar's Ponzi for the privileged of earning said U$30 per week. Oh, he also gets to be the top dog BOI Trustee administering StakeMiners' Twitter and Facebook accounts, along with handling replies for the Ponzi, having full access to StakeMiners' email account, thus knowing ALL the clear text passwords sent out to Investards. HAHAHA If an Investard changes their password, the new one is also send via clear text for Michael Zinck to read.

OH, somewhere in the Philippines
west-facing solar panels seek the light,
Gamers are playing somewhere,
and somewhere liars think thier bright,
And somewhere aliens are HAHAHAing, and
somewhere Investards shout;
But thier is no joy in Fodorville—mighty
Leroy has struck out.
legendary
[...]

Zinck is in Canada, right? There must be about a million ways to make $30 a week in Canada, other than whoring out for a serial liar from Philippines. Hopefully they're not violating labor laws - minimum wage is 10-12 CAD (8-10 USD) depending on province, so he must not work more than 3 hours per week.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Thanks Gleb! Keep up the good work!
vip
.08295285/.0052 = 15.9524711538

15.9524711538 + 18.19 = 34.1424711538

11 withdrawal requests which remain part of the total on account, plus Michael Zinck's initial deposit of ~16 BTC is over the 31 BTC which Leroy Fodor declares is all that StakeMiners has on account, leaving ~150 Investards soon to be seeking hard-to-find sharp objects in their homes when they finally opt to opt-out accordingly to their more sane family members' coaxing.

Or maybe Zinck is withdrawing too.

Michael Zinck's weekly payouts have been consistent since fall of last year.

How consistent are we talking about here?

Edit: As in what is the amount being payed and when?

Why do I have to do all the work?

https://blockchain.info/address/1N3mTmMbvPQ8a7AV2RjuX5wCEDVbPpdkcZ

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1N3mTmMbvPQ8a7AV2RjuX5wCEDVbPpdkcZ

2016-02-21 23:52:41            0.06822812
2016-02-15 00:48:52            0.07574914
2016-02-08 01:10:29            0.07580903
2016-02-01 02:46:58            0.10399286
2016-01-25 03:20:23            0.08196097
2016-01-18 02:11:15            0.08505866
2016-01-11 01:32:46            0.05640274
2016-01-03 19:25:03            0.05809094
2015-12-27 17:47:09            0.06151194
2015-12-20 16:04:05            0.06436296
        2015-12-18 03:52:37                      0.03488174   (Deposit to StakeMiners)
2015-12-14 00:57:15            0.07106174
2015-12-06 16:10:25            0.07590909
2015-09-21 01:53:30            0.26086956
2015-08-03 03:55:12            0.28306394
2015-06-12 04:25:47            0.0001
2015-06-01 04:14:26            0.05481578

Pages:
Jump to: