Pages:
Author

Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent - page 16. (Read 294785 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
well it's working again. what a scammer lol.

It only works for me via Tor because Leroy Fodor is motherfuckin' piece of shit serial liar that blocked my IP address from accessing his venerable StakeMiners Ponzi.  Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
well it's working again. what a scammer lol.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
How in the hell did I miss this full Leroy Fodor thread!

Leroy.....

How could you lose the 30 pesos little (forget her name) saved up to come to Merica?

~BCX~

vip
I wish Bruno would post about me.  Sad

Have you been using Bitcoin since 2009? Do you have the largest mining farm in a 100-million-population country? Have you lost at least 100 BTC of other people's money? Those are the minimum qualifications I believe.

And, you must be a liar and ball-cupper.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Have you been using Bitcoin since 2009? Do you have the largest mining farm in a 100-million-population country? Have you lost at least 100 BTC of other people's money? Those are the minimum qualifications I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
never go full fodor. how many lies is this douche going to spin  Roll Eyes
theres few complaints from victims of the ponzi. its super funny to see him write long replies to them  Grin
whos going to guess the date when withdrawals are permanently disabled?
According to the TOS it's already worse than that:
https://stakeminers.com/terms.php
WILL MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST EFFECT MY EARNINGS?
Yes, once you file your withdrawal request your account will be locked and you will not accrue earnings.
Obviously it's penned backwards as is usual for cyberpinoy, but he's saying that if you request a withdrawal now you won't get any weekly payouts for the next year (that's how long the withdrawal queue is) and then when your turn comes you might start getting a few satoshis per week (0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal cap divided among multiple investards) unless of course the TOS gets changed again.
In other words, if he just disabled withdrawals as he was threatening to then he would still need to pay everyone the promised 0.5% per week or to come up with another lie.
Now he doesn't have to pay out anything to those who requested withdrawals and the positions in the queue are obviously not public so he can manipulate this any way he wants while throwing the TOS at anyone who complains. Actually he can't "throw the TOS" at them because due to ninja-edits he doesn't even have the valid point-in-time copies, so he just yells "TOS". But I digress.

Oh boy. He just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into his hole.

Can't wait for it to cave in already.
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
vip
https://stakeminers.com/profile.php

Thier Leroy Fodor goes again, spelling 'their' as 'thier'. HAHAHA

He'll never find me! HAHAHA
vip

StakeMiners: The most profitable mining solution that's neither profitable nor a mining thingy, but why split hairs?
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Wow, this shit still going on haha.

Again i have to repeat, leroy is no better or worse that josh (pick your company....) and knows how 'justus' work's. Just like BFL settling out of court for a few grand haha.

Only mugs pay tax's and debts in this world haha
vip
Not sure leroy actually talks to anyone, but has there been anything resembling a logical explanation (a stretch, I know) as to why you stop "earning interest" after you ask for a withdrawal?

Not that I know of. There is no easy way to ask about it either. He even reports Facebook users that he feels are not nice to him.

There you go again, twisting words and such.

I always promised this community If I ever found a way to show all the other cloud mining businesses how to do it, I would make a cloud based mining business and prove to them you can make a great income and still be very honest.

Seriously, do you HONESTLY believe that an honest dude like Leroy Fodor would report to Facebook and have negative reviews removed?

And you, Phildo, exactly how would StakeMiners Ponzi continue to payout withdraw requests when withdraw requests are not payouts? It's impossible because you're comparing coconuts to strawberries.
vip
Quick, Leroy Fodor's online so let's quit talkin' 'bout and talk a 'bout the weather or something.

I see Denver got hit with a bunch of snow. Anybody else see snow lately?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Not sure leroy actually talks to anyone, but has there been anything resembling a logical explanation (a stretch, I know) as to why you stop "earning interest" after you ask for a withdrawal?

Not that I know of. There is no easy way to ask about it either. He even reports Facebook users that he feels are not nice to him.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
vip
From the desk of Next Week's Numbers Will Be Made Up As Well B.B.A.:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1732572180300096&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners.com
February 2 ·

Stakeminers - Withdrawal Update - 02 February 2016

Our principal withdrawal update.
- Number of clients; 4 full withdrawals, 3 partial for a total of 7
- Total amount of bitcoin due; 6.95744389 BTC

- Total amount of altcoin being returned to clients: None
- Date last principal payout will be processed (at 0.35 bitcoin per
week): 19+/- weeks, depending on market prices and excess
funds created.
When an account is put in withdraw status, all income collected is paid towards the account withdrawal. The 2% withdrawal fee is deducted from the last payout.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1734276296796351&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners.com
February 8 ·

Stakeminers - This Week - 08 February 2016

>The Future of PoS Mining<
Visit us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/
=================================================
Welcome to our 11th month in business.
- Minimum deposit is 0.05 BTC.
- Invested BTC 123 / Current Value 35 BTC = change -72%, a
0.07% decline from December.

- Earnings remain at 0.51% the same as last week.
Withdrawals - The principal payout cap is 0.35 BTC per week. There are 4 principal and 5 partial principal withdrawals in progress for a total of 13 BTC.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1738114356412545&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 22 February 2016
=======================================
This week brings our 11th month in business to a close.
- Invested BTC 125 / Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -75%
- Earnings fell back to 0.51% as altcoin prices moved down on a new bitcoin rise. Aside from last weeks 0.75% we have been at 0.51% since early January.

Withdrawals - The principal payout cap is 0.35 BTC per week. We have 10 principal withdrawals in progress comprised of 5 full and 5 partial for a total of 18.66 BTC.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1742354865988494&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 07 March 2016
==============================================
Welcome as we finish our 1st year in business!
- Invested BTC 120 / Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -74%
- Earnings rose a fraction to 0.52% from 0.51% last week.
- Withdrawals: partial 4 = 7.64 BTC, full 7 = 9.85 BTC

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1744605932430054&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 14 March 2016
>The Future of PoS Mining - Since 2015<
Welcome to Year 2 of Stakeminers!
- Minimum deposit is 0.05 BTC
- Weekly payout threshold is 0.20 BTC
- Invested BTC 120 / Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -74%
- Earnings steady at 0.52%
- Withdrawals: Partial 4 = 7.14 BTC and full 8 = 12.46 BTC

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1747792825444698&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners.com
March 22 at 7:18am ·

Stakeminers - This Week - 21 March 2016

>The Future of PoS Mining - Since 2015<
Weekly Data
- Minimum deposit is 0.05 BTC
- Weekly payout threshold is 0.20 BTC
- Invested BTC 121 / Current Value 32 BTC = Diff -0.74% unchanged
- Earnings = 0.52% unchanged
- Withdrawals: Partial 4 = 6.64 BTC and full 10 = 12.37 BTC

February 2, 2016:

• 7 principal withdrawal requests
    • 4 full (unknown amount)
    • 3 partial (unknown amount)
    • 6.95744389 BTC total

February 8, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 123 BTC
  • Current Value 35 BTC = Diff -75%
  • 9 principal withdrawal requests
    • 4 full (unknown amount)
    • 5 partial (unknown amount)
    • 13 BTC total

February 22, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 125 BTC
  • Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -75%
  • 10 principal withdrawal requests
    • 5 full (unknown amount)
    • 5 partial (unknown amount)
    • 18.66 BTC total

March 7, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 120 BTC
  • Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -74%
  • 11 principal withdrawal requests
    • 7 full (9.85 BTC)
    • 4 partial (7.64 BTC)
    • 17.49 BTC total

March 14, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 120 BTC
  • Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -74%
  • 12 principal withdrawal requests
    • 8 full (12.46 BTC)
    • 4 partial (7.14 BTC)
    • 19.60 BTC total

March 22, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 121 BTC
  • Current Value 32 BTC = Diff -74%
  • 14 principal withdrawal requests
    • 10 full (12.37 BTC)
    • 4 partial (6.64 BTC)
    • 19.01 BTC total

180+ Investards invested 123 BTC or 125 or 120 BTC or 121 BTC (depending on what day it is or if brownouts in Davao, Philippines, are causing calculating errors) currently valued at 32 BTC which includes the current 19.01 BTC partial and full withdrawal requests by 14 Investards, equating to ONLY 12.99 BTC that Leroy Fodor StakeMiners Ponzi would have on account if ALL the withdrawals were paid out today.

StakeMiners Ponzi clears a derailing railroad tie to survive another week, albeit its chances for survival don't look very good. HAHAHA
vip
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1747792825444698&id=1627849564105692

We continue to seek out new altcoins for the contingency fund but at final decision has not been made.

Currently most of the altcoins we stake are in positive territory with a slight uptrend in progress. Clients can review the state of each altcoin on their account homepage.

Altcoins are generally positive with some solid volumes yet the markets remain volatile with no clear sign of an ability to call new floors for a majority of our coins yet.

"Here at the whether company we continue to seek out new meteorologists but at final decision has not been made.

Currently most the whether we monitor are in not our territory with more regions to cover in progress. Viewers can review the state of the whether on their whether page.

Flooding is generally possible with some solid volumes of water yet the rivers remain volatile with no clear sign of the whether may or may not subside yet."

the markets remain volatile with no clear sign of an ability to call new floors for a majority of our coins yet.

Who would have expected that?

You would think someone involved in crypto as long as he was would have expected that. Maybe there's a reason some people were trying to double check how much he knew before giving their coins away.

ONLY an Investard would invest their precious in Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi after reading the following:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

Learn How Now  Smiley

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

We continue to seek out new altcoins for the contingency fund but at final decision has not been made.

Currently most of the altcoins we stake are in positive territory with a slight uptrend in progress. Clients can review the state of each altcoin on their account homepage.

Altcoins are generally positive with some solid volumes yet the markets remain volatile with no clear sign of an ability to call new floors for a majority of our coins yet.

"Here at the whether company we continue to seek out new meteorologists but at final decision has not been made.

Currently most the whether we monitor are in not our territory with more regions to cover in progress. Viewers can review the state of the whether on their whether page.

Flooding is generally possible with some solid volumes of water yet the rivers remain volatile with no clear sign of the whether may or may not subside yet."

the markets remain volatile with no clear sign of an ability to call new floors for a majority of our coins yet.

Who would have expected that?

You would think someone involved in crypto as long as he was would have expected that. Maybe there's a reason some people were trying to double check how much he knew before giving their coins away.
Pages:
Jump to: