Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 8. (Read 23431 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 11:23:02 AM
Now the best option is to take part in the company’s bounty of a real project or to invest, then everyone will choose the right option for himself, i personally stayed in one company where there is a finished product, i hope my link will be useful to someone https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaieo-gexan-blockchain-lottery-powposmnasmart-contracts-5136520  Smiley
And what is this project in general? Now these are simply full on the market and work on what system are they, ICO or other?
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 09, 2019, 11:20:13 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
It makes sense to take any potential coins. No matter how much they cost $ 0.1 or $ 10,000. The important thing is that the coin should bring you profit in the future. There are many successful projects that were initially traded at very low prices.
But a lower purchase price doesn't mean that you get more profit in future. All these moments are very relative.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
May 09, 2019, 11:18:59 AM
no guarantee, i think all same based on % calculate, so if you buy token like 10-100 sat, doesn't mean will give you many profit.
just see the project first and how many % you see while pumping that what you get, so i think that not based to the price, just looking at the % gain/fall.

I think calculating% gain / fall also does not guarantee accurate, difficult market conditions to make any coin is difficult to get big profits, but the most important thing is to dare to buy so we have the opportunity to profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 09, 2019, 11:18:08 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Not exactly less price means higher profit, but lower market cappitalization.
Low cappitalization means that there is less money invested than in big market cappitalization coins. But you have to choose that one, that will raise its market cappitalization in future.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 09, 2019, 11:16:24 AM
no guarantee, i think all same based on % calculate, so if you buy token like 10-100 sat, doesn't mean will give you many profit.
just see the project first and how many % you see while pumping that what you get, so i think that not based to the price, just looking at the % gain/fall.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2019, 11:11:37 AM
Now the best option is to take part in the company’s bounty of a real project or to invest, then everyone will choose the right option for himself, i personally stayed in one company where there is a finished product, i hope my link will be useful to someone https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annaieo-gexan-blockchain-lottery-powposmnasmart-contracts-5136520  Smiley
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2019, 11:05:23 AM
Absolutely not, because the price of any coin in the cryptocurrency is considered the number of coins issued and the capitalization of the coin itself.
Some coins have potential, others stuck, and some are on their way to zero. It was like that before, its like that now, no difference. There are undervalued coins, I dont wish to name any cause its my opinion, maybe some people think otherwise, each of us have favorites. I strongly believe that some coins under $1 will have great future, each us should have some good picks and invest in them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
May 09, 2019, 11:00:45 AM
coins or token with less price can give more profits.
But , always carefull if you want to invest in the token with less price.
You must make certain that the project is not scam.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 09, 2019, 10:50:41 AM
A coins price being below $1 does not automatically means it is cheap, you should consider the total supply and the circulating supply. A coin might be $0.2 and still be very expensive because the circulating supply is in billions and a coin might be $2 and be very cheap because the supply is in tens of millions. So the total supply also matters a lot.
And moreover the price will not really matter is the product is not good because it is the product that commands demand for the coin. So it is advisable to consider the product much more than the cheap price.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
May 09, 2019, 10:18:00 AM
If the product does not work ... So what can we talk about ... The fact that developers highly value their project does not mean anything. How many projects have told us that the price is $ 1. But in the end they are at the bottom of the market. Because investors are not interested in their product. The price of an investment is like a bear trap.
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 09, 2019, 10:11:11 AM
Absolutely not, because the price of any coin in the cryptocurrency is considered the number of coins issued and the capitalization of the coin itself.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 09, 2019, 09:47:42 AM
The coins that are already registered in CMC are probably safe, especially if the CMC rank is good and the price is down or red, I think that is good to buy, because if green is sure to be a profit
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 09, 2019, 09:36:20 AM
That's not always work like that, from my point of view. This is more about every single idea and how it gets accepted by the community. Thus, projects should work on bringing valuable solutions that bring real benefits. For example, from my point of view, Farm2Kitchen IEO is exactly what we are talking about. Have you heard of the project? Pretty popular now
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 09, 2019, 09:31:26 AM
Low price is not a guarantee of good profit. I think that you should try to buy promising projects at the start of coin sales. There are a lot of IEOs now. This is a great chance. Tomorrow I will participate in the IEO from the Gexan project. It seems to me that to buy coins for a project that has a valid commercial product is a great chance. If anyone is interested in the site of this project: http://gexan.io/ and link on the IEO: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Activity: 788
May 09, 2019, 08:41:56 AM
Not always, you can check coin trends before entry market, if you entry at downtren = Kill yourself. price will continue dumping at downtren.
i assume, more dump = more holder.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 09, 2019, 08:36:39 AM
Buying low price coins is very risky, but if coins are able to pump prices, of course, you will get a lot of profit. Coins that now have good potential at low prices are PXG, DOGE, and GSC. I think you can buy this coin and I recommend buying coins when the coins are red.
Activity: 546
May 09, 2019, 08:23:20 AM
Yes this is true if you get crypto in a less price you can earn more profit. Like in other business or in merchandising business. Businessman will earn more if their get their product in the low price. And here in crypto world we need to take the risk to invest and buy while the price is down to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 09, 2019, 07:50:07 AM
Price shows nothing, marketcap does.

So in this manner, lesser marketcap means more profit can happen but also it is low because of something. Risk and gain is bigger.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 09, 2019, 07:32:56 AM
This formula not favorable every time because when the market is bearish mood we can not found much buyers for low price coin chance due to a sudden sharp fall happen anytime and we only get sellers. This will work sometimes in a bullish market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 09, 2019, 07:23:46 AM
I have already seen that many of altcoins get less for their price and those price continue to drop so its better to manage if it has potential to pump and more research for you coin before continue to invest up.

I think it's too risky if we invest in altcoins with a marketcap of less than $ 50 million, even many suggest buying altcoins with a minimum $ 500 million marketcap, in my opinion this is true because small marketcaps have the chance to die.

I think many good altcoin with market cap value below $100million. Bitcoin price always rising this time and i think altcoin price depressed and its good time for buying altcoin with cheap price. Small market cap value doesnt mean will die as long have good daily transaction volume
Pages:
Jump to: