Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 2. (Read 23431 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 24, 2019, 12:15:34 PM
The cost of an altcoin does not interpret its valid measure, as you require to pament interest to even many dissimilar circumstances similar trading textbook, production growth equivalent, line-up choice forming mechanism and so on.
Activity: 31
June 24, 2019, 12:08:25 PM
It considering furthermore that this age is the equitable age to purchase. On the other hand not each low-priced crypto desire take us great profits i the forthcoming. We have to select cautiously earlier we purchase any cryptos. We have to achieve any analysis on the strikes that we wish to purchase. So that we buoy get great profits in the change.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 24, 2019, 11:43:06 AM
A very important decision and choice for one to have made at the time of this post, a lot of coins since then have done more than 100%. It is getting better by the day. Though not all coins are worth investing in for a long term but a lot of already existing coins that have had a fair share of the bear season will make some good profit in this bull season
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 24, 2019, 10:48:53 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

depending on the coin you want to invest, if the coin has a good project for the future and many people believe to invest in the coin, then I'm sure the coin price will definitely increase very high, but if the coin is bad (the project is useless for the future), so I'm sure the coin will only be in vain and make you lose all the money you invest in the coin, therefore I think investment is the same as you are betting, because if you are lucky, you will get a big profit (coin prices increase very high) but if you are not lucky, you will lose your money.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 24, 2019, 10:39:40 AM
Not always, because you can invest a bunch of money in a shitcoin, while team is doing absolutely nothing and there is trading volume. The price is not the only factor of success, you should always pay attention to the trading volume and the product as well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 24, 2019, 10:36:09 AM
Generally speaking: low price = more profit. Because there's a lot of room to go up after a low price. Low prices mean that you buy a lot of coins or tokens. Once prices rise, they will bring huge profits. But note that the project itself needs value. Otherwise, it is not worth investing.

Activity: 36
June 24, 2019, 10:24:26 AM
Having bought currencies at minimal price, in the long designation, of line, thither is a opportunity to move a enough profits in arrears to the aggregate breakthrough in measure. Nevertheless, determining a currency representing assets ask for a draggy review of the propose and the group as a entire. Thither is a danger in all things.
Activity: 61
June 24, 2019, 05:39:58 AM
when you purchase currency at a extremely low-priced cost, possibly it buoy consecrate you a plenty of advantage as the cost of money is yet low-priced when the cost goes up, the profits you move has get a plenty and conditional on on the assets you apply.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
June 21, 2019, 01:40:25 PM
Potential profit is more in case you are buying low cap coin. At the same time risks are way higher. Shit coins can be dumped to 0 + low liquidity won't allow your to sell for reasonable price
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
June 21, 2019, 01:21:19 PM
Buying cheap coins or tokens doesn't mean they will give better profit on the long run ,you have to make sure the project is very good and the teams are working ,tokens like pundix hologen and clear token are still very cheap
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
June 21, 2019, 01:00:35 PM
I think it's not correct that less price = more profit. Both of them are absolute values. But for each trader the most important is relatively growth of the deposit.
Activity: 37
June 21, 2019, 12:57:36 PM
What kind of partnership did IBM do with MPCX?
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
June 21, 2019, 12:22:30 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Small value does not mean that it will increase strongly. It also depends on market capitalization and trading volume.
Activity: 59
June 21, 2019, 11:41:35 AM
Have to be smartness to select strikes that are cheaper as thither are various low-priced strikes that change up bunco or delisted, in fact it desire be extremely bankable when the cost rises expeditiously
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 20, 2019, 11:05:10 AM
You should be very lucky to find a coin that will bring you so much dividends. I think at the moment, there are no such coins, because we are still on the bearish market and I would suggest to pay attention to more serious tokens/coins.
Activity: 9
June 20, 2019, 11:00:36 AM
The significant affair representing crypto is they get living production and corporation with others corporation that desire breakthrough the exact, we buoy look in the begining of this yr just crypto that get living production that rised from the rear, similar ROLLERS, BNB, TRX, THETA, LTC. So we should be furthermore study almost basics of cypto earlier decide to create venture in to it as technological review is not sufficiency.
Activity: 9
June 20, 2019, 10:39:57 AM
Cost aloof interpret the measure of the crypto currency at a specific minute in age. A crypto currency with fewer cost does not actually essential signify it has the possible of forming you many net. It is extremely potential that the cost of the currency buoy also globule in measure. Whether you wish to lay out and create net, think of almost the cost and aloof analysis on tendency of the crypto marketplace.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 03:57:01 AM
I think it depends that all less valued tokens have more profits, some tokens even gor years has nothing to increase of. Some increases after a year, there are some tokens that brought investors into rich because of this strategy form of investments.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 19, 2019, 03:53:30 AM
Price and profit are various things obviousely, total coin circulation affects its price, for example look on trx or xrp - they has a huge total circulation, so 1 coin costs very cheap, but total capitalization is very big, and your cant do the 100x profit on it, it already done great profit, BTC has small total circulation, so 1 coin has more value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 03:42:33 AM
Lees price more profit, less price below 1$ it is good to trade.
But not all arw good, so many people get loat a thousand dollar because of that.
We must becareful to know what coin will have grow.
Pages:
Jump to: