Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 3. (Read 23431 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 19, 2019, 03:32:39 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

If you invest on coins which have the less price such as below 1 USD, the profit  that you can earned more than coins which the price is so big such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash because whales is easy to pull up the price but not need too much capital
Activity: 2394
Merit: 357
June 19, 2019, 03:02:33 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

If you would buy cheap bitcoin then its better but cheap altcoin is another story. Cheap doesnt always means good most specially with altcoins. It can be an indication that the coin you bought is a shitcoin thats why it becomes stagnant at that price or continues to go down more. I guess its safe to buy if thats below $1 but dont buy many for safety.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 02:58:16 AM
This two day Ignis coin have increase more than 30 percent, this because airdrop news for ignis holder on 14th July, this coin is still have low prices and a good news can turn this coin more profit..
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
June 19, 2019, 02:57:05 AM
Look for projects being run by the founders/creators who have real world experience and have successfully built a company from the ground up.
Those projects will be the champions in the future and will be like the Amazons and Google of the crypto space.
find a project like that, it might take more than 2 years to research it. because most projects with low price coins and little trading volume are not good for investment. needing a miracle for them can grow to that size.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
June 19, 2019, 02:54:00 AM

Much cheaper will give more profit.
Look for tokens who worth less than 10 cents in the market then review their project and team.
Look for their project and future development and plans. i will tell you to see utrust token.
This is just an advice you can have yours.

Look for projects being run by the founders/creators who have real world experience and have successfully built a company from the ground up.
Those projects will be the champions in the future and will be like the Amazons and Google of the crypto space.
Activity: 744
https://goldeth.io/
June 19, 2019, 02:47:26 AM
You have to research their projects first, usually people judge the products they offer and about the price I think you are on the right road if you buy low and sell when it's high. but all that also depends on how dev develops these tokens, tokens that have many users and quality certainly have great potential in the market.
Activity: 560
June 19, 2019, 02:33:47 AM
It will not be a wise idea to purchase cheap coins that are not worthy of investment. But it will be good enough to buy the coins that are undervalued and underrated despite having potentiality to grow. This is the time of advertisement and if you do not advertise, your product fails to get the attraction of the people. So underrated and undervalued coins are like them. Go for underrated coins.
Activity: 700
June 19, 2019, 02:27:12 AM
You can not compare bitcoin and shitcoin, its totally different. I dont agree with statement less price=more profits, its depend on the project. A lot token with cheap price but there is no daily volume and there is no growth on the price
you are right, seeing the trade that happens is the best. where cheap prices do not necessarily have a large investment in the future. they may have low prices because they have been abandoned by their developers.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
June 19, 2019, 02:24:49 AM
Less Price = More Profit is true.
just look at BTC history since the beginning.
But it's only true if the project's fundamental is strong.

Crypto world is only getting started, still a looooong way to go.
i believe crypto project that as strong as BTC will or already happen.
it just need to be discovered by us, or by a lucky few.

You can not compare bitcoin and shitcoin, its totally different. I dont agree with statement less price=more profits, its depend on the project. A lot token with cheap price but there is no daily volume and there is no growth on the price
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
June 19, 2019, 01:57:43 AM
Indeed that is correct, because the lower the price is, the more chance for you to accumulate more and when the right time comes you may sold each coin for a multiplied amount
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 19, 2019, 01:31:06 AM
Definitely worth buying if we are talking about altcoins from the top 50. But even buying coins from the top, be extremely careful when choosing. You must carefully study the projects and its prospects. If we are talking about altcoins from the top 200-300 then here is at your own risk. And you must be prepared for the fact that you can lose your investment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
June 18, 2019, 12:27:51 PM
Not all cheap alts give more profit. Be careful in choosing the alt that you will invest on. Do the necessary research.  Invest your money wisely not all cheap alts are good fof investment. Personally i would rather choose from top 20 alts.
You are right on what you have said. Not all altcoins are good to invest in. It is true that you will have more profit by buying less-priced altcoins but be very careful on choosing the coins that you are planning to buy. Do thorough study and research. I wish you all the best!
Activity: 1210
June 18, 2019, 12:24:55 PM
New coins have great potential to rise because their projects are still not perfect, if they make their projects run well then the price of coins can rise to 1000% or even more than the previous price.
so it never hurts to try to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 18, 2019, 11:14:11 AM
Thither are alot of strikes that its cost extremely low-priced on the other hand trading or put in in these buoy be many danger with possible big profits. Allow to look alot of currency that the cost almost 1 sathosi tradeable, so that buoy get big danger whether no purchaser anymore, and the spreading furthermore desire be extremely big. Each calculating on the basics of everyone currency.
Activity: 33
June 18, 2019, 10:53:20 AM
Completely not, the cost does not add anything almost the valid disc measure. You should furthermore looking at the whole supplying, so whether a currency has 10 trillion coins issued and the cost is 0,01, this currency is even fewer important as a currency that has 2 million coins that are value 0,01 centime.
Activity: 31
June 18, 2019, 10:50:41 AM
I anticipate it actually conditional on on the currentness you desire select to put in with your cash as whether you adorned to a currentness that has a minimal possible to get all the more it has minimal cost when you adorned you aloof dissipate your age. That's reason we should actually be deliberate of determining the currentness that we goona sink this yr.
Activity: 504
June 17, 2019, 01:18:50 PM

I think it makes sense to buy new promising coins while they are cheap. I think the ONE coin looks interesting. ONE  has a Professional Team and a Clear Development Plan.
Activity: 476
June 16, 2019, 04:49:31 AM

If you don't have a lot of money, investing in coins of small value will be very beneficial. However, for big value coins, still doubling the value, it is still worth the investment.
Activity: 7
June 16, 2019, 04:47:30 AM
Less Price = More Profit is true.
just look at BTC history since the beginning.
But it's only true if the project's fundamental is strong.

Crypto world is only getting started, still a looooong way to go.
i believe crypto project that as strong as BTC will or already happen.
it just need to be discovered by us, or by a lucky few.
Activity: 35
June 15, 2019, 07:52:12 AM
Purchase Altcoins at it's minimal cost is a superlative affair to anticipate almost on the other hand existence deliberate is nearly significant as thither are various distance to be confident you are on the equitable line. Thither get been a plenty of Altcoins away thither which extremity to be juke. Purchase at minimal cost desire emphatically take many profits whether on the equitable line to put in in. Thither are various Altcoins to put in on the other hand determining the equitable single is the primary work which have in mind you get to select astute.
Pages:
Jump to: