Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 5. (Read 23431 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 12:25:00 PM
Not each low-priced alts consecrate many profits. Be deliberate in determining the alt that you desire place on. Achieve the essential analysis. Lay out your cash sagely not each low-priced alts are great fof assets. Personally i would fairly select from peak 20 alts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 04, 2019, 03:43:36 AM
a large danger to purchase strikes supported just on their measure, you buoy purchase extremely low-priced, on the other hand you desire not be capable to deal it in the forthcoming, so when determining much currency you require to recognise the basics, or you buoy a option of peak 10-15 currencies
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
June 03, 2019, 11:46:01 AM
if you buy coin with low market cap (total supply x single coin cost) it is obvious that if the currency has potential and grows over time, your profit is very high. the problem is finding the right currency with the low market cap that has the potential to grow so much in the coming months / years
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
June 02, 2019, 01:08:23 PM
not all altcoins that have low prices can certainly provide big profits, if you want to invest, find information first and don't blindly invest in altcoins at low prices.

It is given that certain information must study and research.
But the thing is settled and if we want to have huge profit we should go with less price but with great future.
We have bigger chance to get 3-10 x profit if we will go to cents cost tokens than BITCOIN or ethereum
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 01, 2019, 05:44:06 PM
If you can see something special in some cheap coin, then buy a coin will be very profitable. It is necessary to have a good experience to be able to distinguish promising coins from such a another coins that are worth nothing.
Activity: 392
MINTER
June 01, 2019, 11:44:13 AM
The coin with less price could not give you a big profit if that coin price didn't grow yet, or the project developer not listed to the big exchange. My suggestion is find the coin with the big useful because that coin will give advantage for that have already used, example coin in the exchanger can be useful for the trading fees.
Activity: 3
June 01, 2019, 08:13:42 AM
Hello, thread! Who knows the ASICequipment shop in NYC, who lives in US? I want to order from them, who had purchased or communicated with them before?
Hi, have ordered Antiminer S9i from them, delivered and plugged everything in in 2 days, good service, can recommend. I always recommend them when it comes to mining
The have worldwide shipping for free?
Yeah, not sure about setting it up. Anyway call their office to be sure you are talking to right guys
What do you mean? I see free shipping on site and a range of models represented. What’s with their office?

UPD:

They may give me a decent discount, I appreciated communicating with them, your guys told the truth
Activity: 552
June 01, 2019, 03:37:32 AM
I cannot allow myself to be deceived again by the price of a coin, most especially how cheap it is.
There are some coins that, ever since I knew them, they have been trading at 1 gwei and till now, they are still at that price. Some have lost their investors, because they no longer believe in them.
Invest in a coin by virtue of it's quality and what it intends delivering.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
June 01, 2019, 03:11:17 AM
Not all cheap altcoins are good ,I'm talking about good altcoins like bnb you'd be happy right now if you are among those who bought bnb token at 0.0$ because its over 30$ now
Activity: 29
June 01, 2019, 01:59:24 AM
The Low Satoshi coins give a huge profit, but please choose the correct one.
Cause if there is big profit, there is big loss too.

Just try to pick big projects on the CMC 1st and 2nd page.

GoodLuck Mate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 01, 2019, 12:17:35 AM
Low sat coins are good in giving profit from just a little rise in percentage.  Its better to look for low sats undervalued coin and accumulate them now and just Wait for any announcement from the project to make good profit
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
May 31, 2019, 11:38:52 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
It will still depending on what altcoins are you buying because even cheaper or higher price doesn’t indicate of growing in future.and the growth will rely on how the investors buying those coin since the law of cryptocurrency market is also supply and demand
But the chance of gaining is higher from cheaper crypto’s if we can find the legit and futuristic one with unique project and product as well
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
May 31, 2019, 11:20:47 PM
not all altcoins that have low prices can certainly provide big profits, if you want to invest, find information first and don't blindly invest in altcoins at low prices.
May 31, 2019, 11:09:28 PM
Hello, thread! Who knows the ASICequipment shop in NYC, who lives in US? I want to order from them, who had purchased or communicated with them before?
Hi, have ordered Antiminer S9i from them, delivered and plugged everything in in 2 days, good service, can recommend. I always recommend them when it comes to mining
The have worldwide shipping for free?
May 31, 2019, 10:48:09 PM
Activity: 197
May 31, 2019, 09:55:11 PM
That is not a bad idea. But the problem is to choose potential projects and have big investors participate in it. Many factors for a project to increase in price. Let's carefully evaluate and make decisions
Activity: 238
May 31, 2019, 09:15:07 PM
For a long term investment and intention of earning profits, i think it is better to buy altcoin with a very low cost and it would give us more profit because it can possibly increase in a long term investment. This method makes many investors rich since they buy a low cost and earn much more after years of investments.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
May 31, 2019, 08:46:25 PM
I agree with ideas and strategies like this, less price = more profit, low-priced coins are easier to skyrocket than expensive, for example Ripple is easier to rise up to 10x or $ 4 than bitcoin can rise 3x or # 25k.
Activity: 332
May 31, 2019, 07:57:53 PM
It's a good idea to buy cheap altcoins as long as you have other strong coins in your list. These strong coins serve as your backup to whatever happens to the cheap altcoins you invested in. Cheap coins offer real higher percent profit due to its low price.
copper member
Activity: 812
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
May 31, 2019, 07:19:44 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

depending on the altcoin you want to buy, if you are lucky and correct in choosing an altcoin to use as an investment, then I'm sure the altcoin you want to buy will be able to increase very high and of course that will make you earn big profits, but if you are wrong choose an altcoin to be used as an investment, so I'm sure the altcoin you want to buy will continue to fall until there is no price anymore, so my advice if you want to buy an altcoin that costs <$ 1 then you should pay attention to this :
1. whether the project you want to invest will be useful in the future (used by many people) ?
2. Does the project that you want to invest already have a product ? to ensure that the project is not a scam
3. Is the idea of ​​the project you want to invest the same as the existing project ? if yes, whether the project you want to invest will be better than the existing project ?
Pages:
Jump to: