Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 22. (Read 23441 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 16, 2019, 02:02:51 PM
Price is not the basis for looking at the future well because it depends on the performance and capabilities of the token, Please be mindful of providing maximum traffic and supply. If the token is half a cent and there are 10 billion token circulating, then the value of that token will be $ 100 million, so to get x10 on the market cap must be 1 billion.

This is correct as there is no point in just looking at the price without looking at all the other relevant factors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
March 16, 2019, 02:02:30 PM
To some extent this is true. To do this, you need to be able to trade correctly and know when to buy tokens. You also need to understand this and know which exchange is profitable to trade.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
March 16, 2019, 01:57:21 PM
Price is not the basis for looking at the future well because it depends on the performance and capabilities of the token, Please be mindful of providing maximum traffic and supply. If the token is half a cent and there are 10 billion token circulating, then the value of that token will be $ 100 million, so to get x10 on the market cap must be 1 billion.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
March 16, 2019, 01:54:31 PM
Less price, more capitalization, so I think that there are chances to actually invest not only in them. The quality of the project does not depend on the low price of tokens, the only question is in the market situation now. Today, these prices are low and buying tokens is currently a great solution.
Personally I worry that in a few years the majority of coins with a low market capitalization. Developers often stop working on the project for one reason or another. Take a look at coinmarketcap top a few years ago. Many of the coins are already gone.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 01:47:24 PM
Less price, more capitalization, so I think that there are chances to actually invest not only in them. The quality of the project does not depend on the low price of tokens, the only question is in the market situation now. Today, these prices are low and buying tokens is currently a great solution.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
March 16, 2019, 01:39:44 PM
Yes the besic trading tip for every traders they will except that they will buy very cheap price and sell high price only but we have to note the which token or coins are have the best in market and top list in 20 or 30 place, that will sure give good results for us.
Only in the cryptocurrency market is ruled not. When you buy a coin, it would seem the lowest price , its cost in a month may fall even three times. Roll Eyes
legendary
March 16, 2019, 01:37:22 PM
The important thing for crypto is they have live product and partnership with others company that will increase the demand, we can see in the begining of this year only crypto that have live product that rised from the bottom, like WAVES, BNB, TRX, THETA, LTC. So we should be also learn about fundamental of cypto before decide to make invest in to it because technical analysis is not enough.

Partnership isn't important if you have a product that can survive in the market by itself. Strategic partnerships can support your product, but they should not be vital.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 13, 2019, 10:56:47 PM
The important thing for crypto is they have live product and partnership with others company that will increase the demand, we can see in the begining of this year only crypto that have live product that rised from the bottom, like WAVES, BNB, TRX, THETA, LTC. So we should be also learn about fundamental of cypto before decide to make invest in to it because technical analysis is not enough.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 10:49:32 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Well, it is not about the price of the coin. You should look at the total supply of the coin too.
Look at the top coin like Ripple, the price in the market is cheap, it is below $1, only about $0.3 / coin.
But it has a huge supply, so it makes Ripple have #3 position in the market because the marketcap.
legendary
March 13, 2019, 12:51:11 PM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
When the price of a coin becomes cheaper is a good time to buy it. But, in my opinion, with a cheaper price, it will not necessarily give you more profits, you still need to observe and analyze the coins, if you have a great chance to recover and increase or even fall.

There is also a difference between cheap and worthless. A worthless coin will have a low price, but that low price doesn't mean it is cheap.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2019, 01:56:43 PM
When the price of a coin becomes cheaper is a good time to buy it. But, in my opinion, with a cheaper price, it will not necessarily give you more profits, you still need to observe and analyze the coins, if you have a great chance to recover and increase or even fall.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
March 12, 2019, 01:50:14 PM
Yes the besic trading tip for every traders they will except that they will buy very cheap price and sell high price only but we have to note the which token or coins are have the best in market and top list in 20 or 30 place, that will sure give good results for us.
copper member
Activity: 190
March 12, 2019, 01:38:17 PM
The price of a coin, does not represents its future value. Just think about some coins that are worth 20 Satoshi and imagine how big the news or events should be to double the price of this coin. Stay careful with such coins.
copper member
Activity: 995
March 12, 2019, 01:37:33 PM

Price does not solve anything. Unfortunately, I noticed this many times. Most coins lose a lot after the release. And no longer when the coin revives. I think the higher the price and the more problematic to move the project to the top.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 12, 2019, 01:35:04 PM
I think it's the same between cheap and expensive. But I better recommend the cheap ones because they will get more coins, but of course through careful consideration to determine which coins you want to buy don't get to choose junk coins

Choosing cheap and quality coins is certainly not an easy job. However, if we are lucky enough, able to choose the correct one, of course we will get a very good profit later if the coins we buy and hold at low prices will soar. Bitcoin was also so cheap at the beginning of its emerging. It can be an encouragement.
Such coins have a very low level of liquidity. I think that the risks of choosing such an investment will be the highest. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2019, 01:23:53 PM
I think it's the same between cheap and expensive. But I better recommend the cheap ones because they will get more coins, but of course through careful consideration to determine which coins you want to buy don't get to choose junk coins

Choosing cheap and quality coins is certainly not an easy job. However, if we are lucky enough, able to choose the correct one, of course we will get a very good profit later if the coins we buy and hold at low prices will soar. Bitcoin was also so cheap at the beginning of its emerging. It can be an encouragement.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
March 12, 2019, 01:01:58 PM
The price should not have much influence on your decision to buy any coin. The main issue and capitalization. Coins with a small capitalization can give a huge income in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 12, 2019, 12:53:23 PM
Invest at altcoins under $1 is a good decision, but you have to pick carefully which one has a good future. You have to see market demand, what dev over to community and etc. Usually Altcoin with the strong community can be a good choice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 12, 2019, 12:19:25 PM
Buying cheap is good but make sure to check the project and team quality first. Also, marketcap and coin supply are very important  and not just the coin price alone.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
March 12, 2019, 12:12:43 PM
Don't buy coins just because of their price. The low price of a coin does not mean that it will bring you profit. When buying coins, you need to focus on many other factors.
Pages:
Jump to: