Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 24. (Read 23441 times)

oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 11, 2019, 11:42:12 AM
The cost of a coin doesn’t mean anything! If we look from the point of view of potential, then let's say one billion coins for $ 1, it’s already clear that the potential is small, and if there are one million coins for $ 1, then this is a different conversation! I want to say that the value of a coin does not always reflect its potential!
Activity: 482
Merit: 10
https://www.empirehotels.io/
March 11, 2019, 11:35:07 AM
not that easy to draw conclusions.
even if you buy an altcoin that costs under $ 1.
not necessarily the price will exceed $ 1, because there are many things that affect such as volume, total supply and altcoin functions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 11, 2019, 11:15:27 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
when choosing an altcoins we should always becareful with the market price, buying a cheap altcoin under 1$ doesn't matter if it reaches top volume of crypto market, even when it falls, we still have the chance to get back as long as the community keep supporting it, so dont worry about choosing altcoins with cheap price or not.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 11, 2019, 10:55:13 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Buying low and selling high will give more profits no matter of it is high valued crypto or cheap crypto only the price difference will give you profits.
Merit: 119
March 11, 2019, 10:17:58 AM

It doesn´t make sense at all.
Everything depends on market cappitalization and circulating supply. For example, Ripple has market cappitalization simmiliar to Ethereum, but Ethereum costs 400times more - cause less supply.
And if you want pump, you have to put same amount of money to get same % growth, you understand?
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 11, 2019, 10:10:58 AM
Not each of the cheap altcoin is worthy to buy because most of them will die soon. But there are some good coins too. You have to invest in only good coins. If you are thinking that anything under $1 will go up more than $1, then you have no idea about cryptocurrency.
Both of these are right. The first one means that the lower the cost of investment of a coin, the high the probability of success or in other words the lower the price, the maximum the profit margin.

This concept had been used by some of the richest men in cryptotcurrency earlier when it was the start. So, even now when the market is down, the concept could be used for profit maximization very well.
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 11, 2019, 08:07:58 AM
Its not guaranteed if we buy less than $1 value coins will give us more profit. Every cheap coins is not high potential coins certainly before buying any coin one should do due diligence about the coin he/she is planning to buy but there are many coins that are quite cheap and has good potential to give us good profit in long-term even less price coins are affordable to small investors to trade on the contrary you can try top 10 coins of the market that would be much safe investment.in order to earn profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 10, 2019, 07:54:31 PM
Yeah that is the trend but don't go for too low coins since too low will probably not be able to rise again. So go for something that could rise not the one with no future.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 10, 2019, 07:12:54 PM
Whether it is below or higher than $1 as long as the project is solid and continue developing the platform then you can earn profit in the future, this is what investment on cryptocurrency offers but because of scam/fake projects the crypto industry was ruined.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
March 10, 2019, 07:04:11 PM
It's not the cheap price of the coin, it needs to be matched with the total and circulating supply. The figure you need to look at is the market cap so go into coinmarketcap and look at the low end of the spectrum for higher gains (at higher risk)
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 10, 2019, 06:59:09 PM
The cheaper the price of coins, then you will get a lot of coins. the more coins you have, you can calculate the profits multiplied by the number of coins you have with the profits earned/coin. but because of the price of <1 $ then there is not much profit if you only have a few coins. so make sure you have a large number of coins, if you want profit with coins priced <1 $, I think it is more suitable for investment. if you choose coin by TOP 100 coin marketcap, I don't think it will be a problem.
March 09, 2019, 02:09:12 PM
Previously the BTC price is <1 $, why is it now 4,000 $? if you imagine the price of a altcoin <1 $ can change to> 100 $ then you must be right in choosing coins. and also very patient in waiting for profit. that makes sense but don't expect too fast because the market has not yet recovered.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2019, 01:51:49 PM
If you buy coins that are in the top-50 on coinmarketcap that you have some guarantee that the coin value will rise in the bull market. But if it is a little-known coin with a small capitalization, then probably you will just lose money.
of course it's really above the top 50 there will be an increase if are in the bull market even though there are a number of altcoins that under $1, but all of the top 50 will definitely rise and all of these coins well will be able to survive and have good a development between daily traders and long term investor

On Coin Market Cap site there are more than 2000 coins and tokens listed. I think top 50 now and top 50 in 5 years will be
different, some coins from lower positions will climb, some coins will fall.
   There aren`t guarantees for any coin, even Bitcoin can be removed from the 1 place one day. We need to invest for a long
term in some coins and wait for future, that`s the risk we need to take with top 50 coins and all others under.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 09, 2019, 01:43:00 PM
If you buy coins that are in the top-50 on coinmarketcap that you have some guarantee that the coin value will rise in the bull market. But if it is a little-known coin with a small capitalization, then probably you will just lose money.
of course it's really above the top 50 there will be an increase if are in the bull market even though there are a number of altcoins that under $1, but all of the top 50 will definitely rise and all of these coins well will be able to survive and have good a development between daily traders and long term investor
Activity: 336
March 09, 2019, 01:37:56 PM
It makes a lot of sense to buy relatively cheap coins and hodl till they rises. You just have to choose carefully which coin you would buy since most altcoins may die off.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 01:23:43 PM
Depending on what altcoin you are looking at cause even tho the market cap is super low if that coin is almost dead or nothing to prove then it wont pump, on the otherside theres a good chance to get 100x if you play your cards right
Activity: 766
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 12:57:00 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 09, 2019, 11:37:27 AM
This is clearly not the pure truth that exists. I think that everything depends on the interest of people, of course there are situations that have similar character. This was in 2017, when any project had a chance of success.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
March 09, 2019, 12:47:44 AM
Less price = More Profit rarely holds and only for the coins that are revolutionary, all cheap coins are not worth saving as they can be shit coins. Take example of ethereum only, how it scaled.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
March 08, 2019, 06:19:59 AM
You can still earn with those cheap altcoins. Always be confident enough to choose those altcoins you want to invest. Just make sure that those aren't the shitcoins. Also, you can join in some telegram groups. It works with me, i just followed what they are going to buy and they use indicators. Somehow, i got some profits from those altcoins that they suggested.
Pages:
Jump to: