Pages:
Author

Topic: Less price = more profit? - page 26. (Read 23441 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 07, 2019, 09:13:46 AM
given the current market conditions, u need to buy some altcoins that can survive. Some cheap altcoins may die at any time. This is a very risky option. Bitcoin is the best choice
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
March 07, 2019, 09:13:24 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Its all depend on the project plan and thier progress for me buying coins with cheap price is not adviceable because of the low volume but its all depend on your luck and your skill better to choose in CMC with a high marketcap for sure profit.
Activity: 574
March 07, 2019, 09:10:52 AM
Thats actually the basic rule in cryptocurrency, "buy low sell high". If you buy a certain crypto in a very cheap price and the market suddenly fluctuates, it means a profit already on your part. So if you have more of that crypto, then it means more profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 07, 2019, 09:10:03 AM
In my opinion, you should not buy coins that do not have future potential. Cheap coins are usually questioned about their existence for a long time so that it is very risky for loss. If indeed the worst falls occur, it is very likely that these coins will no longer be valuable in the market. So you have to be careful when choosing coins to buy. Cheap prices don't guarantee much profit. You should only buy potential coins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
March 07, 2019, 06:34:58 AM
Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
I never buy very cheap coins because of the low volume, I like to play somehow safe and invest only after a good research.
Cheap coins have a better return on the investment, so buying other coins will not give the same profitability to your money. Researching the project is necessary before choosing the deposit option from my point of view.
Does cheap coins provide better earnings? I do not agree with the idea. The higher the number of the interest rate, the more you gain. This comparison can be between oldest and youngest. So, the old ones have seen every innovation and they need bigger innovation to move. But, the listing in Binance can pump the price of young ones a lot.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
March 07, 2019, 06:15:51 AM
buying cheap coin/token which is still very active in terms of development is good, buying cheap coin/token which is already dead, you are rekkt Grin
reason why its very important to make a research on any cheap coin/token to know all recent activities of the team, if project is still been worked on or already abandoned by the dev team, cheap token/coin can give good returns because of huge number that can be bought and the possibility that price can grow higher. 
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 06, 2019, 08:42:55 PM
I never buy very cheap coins because of the low volume, I like to play somehow safe and invest only after a good research.
Cheap coins have a better return on the investment, so buying other coins will not give the same profitability to your money. Researching the project is necessary before choosing the deposit option from my point of view.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
March 06, 2019, 08:22:37 PM
It's always seems like coins or tokens that have price less than $1 is easier to make more return on investment than coins whose price is higher than 1 dollar, but that is not correct because I believe the secret lies in the market cap of each coin compared to that of its competitors this determine how far the coin still has to go compared to the others and how well the present price will multiply irrespective of if it's less than or greater than 1 dollar.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
March 06, 2019, 07:51:42 PM
Try to see a list of the top 10 CMC, there are cheap coins that have great potential and the possibility to fall is very small, they are TRON, XLM, XRP. This coins have a large capitalization so it promises future profits.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
March 06, 2019, 06:24:55 PM
legendary
March 06, 2019, 06:21:33 PM
Not. The price of altcoin is not important. The capitalization of the project is important. XRP has a capitalization of 12 billion, but the coin is worth less than 1 dollar.
Price doesn't have any meaning without the capitalization and that's why i prefer to buy high market cap coins without paying attention to price of coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 06, 2019, 06:20:40 PM
Actually the key is not the notional value, which doesn't mean much. The key is finding low market cap coins with huge potential.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 06, 2019, 06:19:52 PM
Not. The price of altcoin is not important. The capitalization of the project is important. XRP has a capitalization of 12 billion, but the coin is worth less than 1 dollar.
Activity: 518
March 06, 2019, 05:05:26 PM
Yes of course mate Making an investment right now in some currencies with a small value in the market is really a good time to make more profit. But still choosing the right currency to invest with our money is always the right choice to make your investments growth really get in the future.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 06, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

Sure. Asides day trading bitcoin or ethereum. Buying highly undervalued altcoins can be highly profitable. I have seen some of my friends make thousands of dollars on few dollars investments on altcoins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 06, 2019, 04:42:17 PM
It depends to the project of the coin, if their project is promising then it can go pump for sure, but if not it will not increase and will decrease the price.
In this case, only the price of the projects that are sold in Binance is pumped. Personally I have not seen the pumped project recently. The price of most of them even goes down 100 times.
legendary
March 06, 2019, 04:39:07 PM
Profit is never calculated by price gain. It's always represented in percentage. In the current situation, only real and experienced traders can gain some profit.
And they can track small change to derive the gain.
becoming a professional trader is very difficult. you need to study analyzing graphs for years. otherwise, you can lose a lot of money
Professional traders sit for hours in front of computers in order to master themselves and charts. Financial markets are not easy to understand and the pro traders usually use the third-party software for reading the numbers from price graphics.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 04:24:39 PM
Profit is never calculated by price gain. It's always represented in percentage. In the current situation, only real and experienced traders can gain some profit.
becoming a professional trader is very difficult. you need to study analyzing graphs for years. otherwise, you can lose a lot of money
It is not necessary to become a professional in the market , you can earn already and good, you can learn and in less than a year and already make good money !
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 06, 2019, 03:08:04 PM
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
March 06, 2019, 02:40:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: