Pages:
Author

Topic: Lesson from bear market - page 43. (Read 23465 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 08, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
You are right either during bull run or bear there is always the need to understand how volatile the market can be and at that one should always expect any thing whether in the right direction or wrong direction and always don't invest all your money but invest only what you can afford to let go in case of any eventualities in the market. And in doing so either the market turn positive or negative you can coup easily.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
November 08, 2018, 12:51:06 PM
It is important to be conscious that in crypto anything could happen so we don't get caught up in it.Crypto is full of up and down.

That's just the simple truth every one in crypto needs to accept, some people thinks crypto is all about going up, in cryptos anything can happen and it could be for good or for bad, so prepare to take what ever outcome it brings.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 08, 2018, 12:41:57 PM
We should atleast consider many things that would help us in investing in crypto. We should also consider the things that would make us loose our investments. But the important thing is that never make yourself to be consumed by greed. Being greedy really hit some of the investors in our market, specially this year. Let's just stay on being informed and act at the right time, let's be patient and keep on learning.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 08, 2018, 12:34:30 PM
lessons from bear market?
i am looking for gain at bear market.
i am looking forward about the bull market and who doesnt?
look, if we are at the bear season now then there will be another what? season?
that will be a bull ones, then it must be gaining time, that is why we need to be greedy now with right knowledge!
Activity: 280
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 08, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
This bear market has thought me a whole lot of lessons, a lesson I will never forget in my entire life, it has thought me to always be settled for what I have. I have learnt from it and won't make such mistakes in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
November 08, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
IMO, bear market is a good reminder that there are risks in every investments. Therefore, always be prepared to lose the money invested and never invest more than what we can afford to lost.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
At this condition, i used it to collect as many altcoin as possible while the price is so low. Cause i had a wish that in the future the coins will be back up to at least to the real value or even better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 08, 2018, 11:29:14 AM
The main lesson I learned from the bear market - you should always think about profit-taking and not be too greedy. In May I could make a profit of 60 percent of my portfolio, but did not, I hoped the market would continue to grow. As a result, I am at a huge loss because of my own greed.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
For me in the crypto there are only 2 strategies, hodl and expectation bullish market, or even leave the market and do not torment yourself.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 06:08:56 AM
Do not be too anxious, stay calm and continue learning from those mistakes. This is the way to overcome fear and win yourself, and the next goal is to win the market to help you earn money from it.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2018, 10:28:05 AM
The good lesson on it, is that don't make your self be pushed by your own emotion, always decide on yourself. The other users are just that way to encourage more of the users to sell or to hold. For you, you should consider yourself independent, and make your own decisions about it.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 08, 2018, 05:45:29 AM
Due to such a situation in the market, we must always prepare for the worst because it can always be worse than you think, and most likely the cryptocurrency market will fall before the end of the year Sad
Activity: 280
November 08, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
These lessons should not be forgotten. It is very important to stay calm and not to panic. The most important aspect is to be patient and it does not matter how deep the price is. Just forget about it and return when the bulls will be back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 08, 2018, 05:41:50 AM
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

One lesson I have learned from bear market over the years is to take the trend as your friend and there is basically no way you can achieve that if you do not have the knowledge it takes to at least be able to make short or long term market decisions. There will always be fluctuations, period for the bulls to shine and period for the bears to shine and if you are really able to manage yourself well in any case, I am sure, there is absolutely no way you won't be able to do well even in a bear market.

What is important is that your approach to the market should still be about the long term potential, even if you want to be taking advantage of the short term.
Activity: 434