Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from the fullest dip - page 13. (Read 2604 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,
they will learn the following

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

3. To cashout on profit always

4. To stop following hype

5. To know that what goes up must come down etc

Some of this are right, but if you not become greedy, you cannot earn even a little profit each week and months,if you want to earn even markets are bleeding, dont be afraid and do some ways to earn,  and the rest are right.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
December 05, 2018, 07:58:07 PM
I support your point because that exactly what i have decided to do, I have watch some my coins that were worth thousands of dollars going down as low as $100 and $200 and it's really painful to see such a thing, cashing out profits is what I will always do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

You have a point mate, this could help us to become more stronger in crypto. We should learn from this dip as this will happen again in a volatile investment.
Activity: 532
December 05, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
Do not regret of what you have done, everything has a purpose if you lose today maybe on the future you will won. Just keep believing, take this situation as a good opportunity to something else.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 05, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
Most times, whenever there is dip, the best thing to do is to look around for coins that are selling way below the ICO price. Sometimes, i even look for coins that have plummeted to the point that no matter how much i invest into it, i will make my profit. There are lots of them. I also try to buy coins before they eventually list officially on centralized exchange.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
December 05, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
This trend is pro manipulation and if you sell now manipulators will win, do not give in, die with the coins if must be because these prices is already bullshit.
Activity: 476
December 05, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

These are all good takeaways from the bearish market. I would add : never invest more,
than that you can afford to lose. For me the most important one is to always take the profit
because you do not lose until you not sell but you do not earn until you do not take the profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 07:43:22 AM
I understand where you are coming from but you also have to understand that if people do not love a project then there is no way that they are going to support it through the good and the bad and sometimes greed just gets the best of people even though that is never what they intended to happen, we cannot always judge people because we do not know what happened with them
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 04, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
there are the right rules to follow but is not easy, sometimes it happen to get involved with some coin, and even make cashout only in profit is not easy there are moments (at least for me) in which you need immediate liquidity
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 04, 2018, 07:28:45 AM
Lesson? we need to be ready to adapt any situation when it comes to trading. However, there is no hope in any quarter of the year as most of them believe even today like the price will increase in the last quarter. Investors who are planning for short-term need to be very cautious as anything can happen in crypto, Either the value may skyrocket like last year or it may fall.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
December 04, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

1- Nothing wrong in love a coin and try your best to support it, in fact, it is a good thing.

2- Agree

3- If everyone cashed profit the market will be drained sooner or later!

4- Agree

5- Agree

Sometime you can't really blame someone for doing the right thing, even if the result was bad and that applies on point 1 and 3. The most important lesson you didn't mention is to never buy the top.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 04, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
1. Never to love a coin
2. Never to be greedy

when you want to choose a cryptocurrency to invest in you have to first study it to see if it is worth investing into or not.
if you did your research and saw the true potential and then invested in it, all of the things you said are meaningless and you should ignore the price in short term.

the big problem here is that people don't research!!! instead they read the whitepaper and take a look at the coin's website and topics on forum and think the shitcoin is a gold! so they get dumped on. not to mention that good altcoins don't even exist.
Activity: 273
December 04, 2018, 06:47:32 AM
Yes,I agree with you especially never to love a coin because lots of altcoins has potential and it can be profitable in the future.If you've love a coin you must wait until it can be profitable not unless you had lots of coins you had many choices to be profitable.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Yes, i have learned all these things by now. Although the hard way, but the things are all clear to me now. So far, i did not realize that, but i learned it during the last weeks / months dips.  Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
I think greed is one of the incentives for which we are here and not only with you here and are plunged into the world of cryptocurrency, so without it in any way!
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 06:18:43 AM
Good advice, especially not to be greedy. I would also use stop loss when trading, it saves your money. And the growth of the eternal does not happen the market needed a correction.

not been greedy does not only save money, it saves your portfolio because you learn to apply caution for every token that you hodl, own and have in your waller.
But still, there is need to be smart,

smart when buying tokens
smart when selling tokes
smart when placing orders
and smart when making deposit and withdrawals as well.

Never underestimate yourself for any moment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 28, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
Good advice, especially not to be greedy. I would also use stop loss when trading, it saves your money. And the growth of the eternal does not happen the market needed a correction.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
November 28, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Yes, specially number one because that I lost many asset value I have. Love make me blind and never calculate with clear mind that someday everything will goes down. I don't have preparation to face down market in long term period, so sad see 4 zero go from my asset. I'll leave and maybe will not came back again, crypto kill me badly.
Activity: 462
November 28, 2018, 03:32:34 AM
The price of each cryptocurrency comes from hype, so we can't avoid hype, but I agree with your other opinions! Don't be too greedy!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 28, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

1. Never to love a coin
2. Never to be greedy

I like your lists but what really happen here is that we all throw away sound fundamentals that guide a project to succeed, the talk now is more of how many X's can this investment give me.

To be sincere I have made good profit in the space but mistake most of us made is that we failed to save for raining days and keep investing thinking the growth we continue forever

Yes you are right, alot are bothered about the instant profit, instant wealth and it has made alot of people so poor and indebt
But with positive mind, and right motive

crypto currency is for everyone, a dirty game but a wise one
I believe blockchain will takeover soon
Pages:
Jump to: