Pages:
Author

Topic: Lessons from the fullest dip - page 14. (Read 2604 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 27, 2018, 03:59:46 AM
I believe that most people who make money in the cryptocurrency market can't control greed, because most people think that the bull market may come every day! But this is not the truth!
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 27, 2018, 03:51:44 AM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,
they will learn the following

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

3. To cashout on profit always

4. To stop following hype

5. To know that what goes up must come down etc
I only agree with point 5  Grin.
Point 1 when you think specific coin is good you should love it, buy every time you have money.
Point 2 I think in trading greed is good, if you are not greed enough a bit hard to be rich.
Point 3 Never cashout before you think its price in good price
Point 4 Must following hype then using point 5 before decide to sell or buy.

In reference to you.

for point 1, when you love a specific coin, you invest in it for profit not for love,(always buy cheap)
point 2, greed in trading is good, but when you do not cash out when in profit, it is difficult to be rich in crypto currency
point 3,  if you buy at 2 sat, and the token soared towards 20 sat, you need to sell part and get back your capital, then monitor the trade and ge t the rest of your profits, waiting for a one time profit, will leave you in losses for most coins (90% coin)
point 4, to follow hype, you need to learn to BUY THE RUMOURS AND SELL THE NEWS.
Activity: 333
November 25, 2018, 02:31:26 AM
The cryptocurrency market is a market full of speculation. Not everyone can earn wealth. Some people will lose money in the process of earning wealth. This is the cryptocurrency market. This is a cruel market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
and the most important thing is about perfection, nothing is perfect, maybe BTC has many advantages if compared with other currencies and other cryptos. but BTC has a dark side that can make it fall dramatically.

even BTC can die before the supply runs out, so. don't we ever say that BTC has provided a profit, but what gives you profit is God.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 07:02:49 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 07:00:54 PM
The crash will teach alot of people a bitter lesson and they will learn from it,

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Agreed on most of them, I was greedy and left my coins to profit more from it now almost everything lost it's value. I also joined pump and dump signals which is the biggest mistake, I bought the dump  Grin then left with a useless coin.
Activity: 224
November 24, 2018, 06:57:37 PM
Maybe someone tell me what will be the great lesson in this situation? When marlet is all red and there is no the light in the end?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 06:52:51 PM
I think these are good advices for newbies and expecially point n.3 .. never be too greedy and take your profits before it's too late!

Not to the point directly but rather think for the techniques to do so that you will not get into the deep of down side but gain a profit that would matter most. The experience is the best teacher ever. In bitcoin their are lessons that we need to experience so that we will be wise enough to encounter what are obstacles might appear in the business.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

It's already been 10 years since cryptocurrencies have been created and we see a lot of successful and unsuccessful stories. People whi get involved in crypto business are risk takers. Your point is probably pointless because cryptocurrencies can't be predicted and if you are not willing to take the risk, then you can't unable to achieved something.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 24, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Thanks for this note, you know i always love a coin that is why i never cashout, and thats the lesson for me this time, now i am a big loser of the game, i only promise to myself that sooner or later, i will take the ride, cashout whenever i get the profits, and i hope market will recover also.

Yes you can move on
Cash out the moment you are on massive profit
Wait patiently
And buy back the dip

Then you even have more profit that way
I can only hope that we all make our deserved profits
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 24, 2018, 06:26:44 PM
There is need to really be smart and careful
The whales are busy laughing over us as only them know the time that the bull run will start
Every Asian investors are now quiet
And the fake projects are almost all dead

It’s a positive vibe for crypto currency
Activity: 322
November 24, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Thanks for this note, you know i always love a coin that is why i never cashout, and thats the lesson for me this time, now i am a big loser of the game, i only promise to myself that sooner or later, i will take the ride, cashout whenever i get the profits, and i hope market will recover also.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 06:17:21 PM
Another lessons from this dip is the underestimation of determinations

A lot of people in the name of I am determined have ruined their portfolios
Every determination without intelligence and wisdom will rekh a lot of things
And t has brought losses to people already

Be determined but be smarter
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

1. Never to love a coin
2. Never to be greedy

I like your lists but what really happen here is that we all throw away sound fundamentals that guide a project to succeed, the talk now is more of how many X's can this investment give me.

To be sincere I have made good profit in the space but mistake most of us made is that we failed to save for raining days and keep investing thinking the growth we continue forever
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 23, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

1. Never to love a coin

2. Never to be greedy

Some traders regret that they fixed a profit of 15-20%, and the price rose by 100-200%. So, no need to regret, the main thing -there is a profit.  If you want to increase the possible profit, fix the profit in parts, not 100% of the deposit.

I like that part alot, it simply means that if you buy about 15,000 of a coin when it has dipped, you should set your sell orders in batches.
You should set 5,000 of the coin to 10% profit, so you can get your capital
You can set 5,000 again to about 30%, so you can get extra profit.
Then you set the remaining 5000 tokens to 100% increase to maximize your interest in the token. Very smooth and direct.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 22, 2018, 11:15:46 PM
Emotionally most people do love one coin or the other and that is why you see many in cryptocurrency ecosystem saying hold while some say sell and rebuy I think is good to sell and rebuy if you know much about TA which will be a direction for making decisions in buying and selling if the token , so is good to sell now in bear market if it rise cause it will go back down in short time which will give another chance to rebuy.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 22, 2018, 11:11:06 PM
My lesson from this deeps is: allways available more deeps then you think.
Some times ago peoples say what btc cant drop near 5k then mining will be not profitable, enjoy
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 22, 2018, 10:58:59 PM
I believe that most investors have learned a lot of trading knowledge from the crash, but I think greed is the reason for many investors to go bankrupt, they are not willing to stop losses in time! Don't want to stop when making money!
It should also be learned after this massive downfall, greediness should be practice very well, if you can't control yourself and you keep aiming high instead of working properly with tradings, you will really suffer as market fluctuates and no one knows what directions and how dip or how high it can go but if you are going to be well satisfied you will be able to enjoy this business, being happy from what you already gained and always being patient monitoring and studying the current flow before starting to invest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 22, 2018, 10:53:00 PM
Every failure makes us wiser. Failing will always make us decide on which is a good thing or not. Greed always makes us take risks but being wise will always be the right choice. Experience and tactics makes us grow and earn not greed. Crypto offers good fortune but it comes with risks and uncertainties.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

Been trying to do this. We can't assure to have a good profit this months because of consecutive dip. My advice is to earn even small profit and cash out always, do not intend to hold it because it will change immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: