Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 5. (Read 8629 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 7
February 13, 2018, 05:20:19 AM
this is not a blessing but rather a chance, and an opportunity for poor people to earn, because the country's economy does not allow you to earn a lot of money and live well.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 10:36:48 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

I still believe that bitcoin is a blessing eventhough its price today has go down. A lot of people have benefited from bitcoin. Their lives were improved. Some unemployed people were given the chance to earn and prove  their selfworth and value to their families. People were blessed so we have to be a channel of blessings to other people as well. Let us help the newbies on how they will reach the ladder of success that most of you have attained thru btc
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
I do believe bitcoin is a blessing even the price is not stable. Bitcoin couldn't be a blessings to a person who buy bitcoin in a high price and decide to sell it in a low price. Bitcoin is super blessing to the persons who buy in a low price and sell in a high price. The profit is too big to contain the blessings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 10:07:41 PM
The price of bitcoin now is just like when I started joining this forum and it is very cool when it increase it's price last 2017 up to 900k and it was so unbelievable that it decrease this month and starting to increase again and now I'm valuable of how bitcoin change it's price day by day and it's kinda awesome to see that it will rise it's price again this coming months.
Activity: 368
Merit: 252
February 12, 2018, 09:39:46 PM
It's a blessing and a curse. It's a curse for those who have lost money, naturally. And that sucks. And it's a blessing for those who go in early. But in a sense it's also a little bit of a curse for those who made a lot of money, because of that tendency to always want more, and fear of missing out. I was watching a guy on YouTube who I wouldn't be surprised if he's made over 40 million, yet if you listen to him talk about missing out on one coin, you'd think he lost all. That disappointment.

If the 40 million was made say as a payment for doing something incredible, then that equals pure happiness, because the missing out is eliminated.
Activity: 112
February 12, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
For me it is a blessing  it helps a lot and it's one additional  of my monthly income help pay it but some of my needs in life
Activity: 154
February 12, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

True. Bitcoin is a blessing indeed. I have a friend who is struggling from his low salary job and struggling to pay his debts but when Bitcoin comes into the picture everything changed. He is now earning more than his salary and is able to pay his debts. Let us be positive that Bitcoin will continue to help everyone and be a blessing always to those who believe in it, like me.
Activity: 168
February 12, 2018, 08:34:40 PM
The fact that Bitcoin is rising, even though little by little, the consistency is there. And seeing other countries opening up about Bitcoin and it's potential profit for anybody who uses it is quite a blessing.
Activity: 134
February 12, 2018, 08:29:58 PM
We call it blessings because of bitcoin we have money. All we have to do is patience and hard work
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
February 12, 2018, 08:27:08 PM
Despite of bitcoin current situation now, (price is low) but for me its still a blessing. Bitcoin is my home base job aside from regular work. i have grateful to earn every week without too much pressure in just a short period of time. i dont need spend like 4 hours to work on it in  a day. Bitcoin so many people an opportunity specially for those who are just staying at home. This is a blessing and i am thankful for i have in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
February 12, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
0$>>1000$  >>> 200$ >> 1250$ >>> ...?

Bitcoin's life story is above.

People can't believe it now, and trading in 50-100$ range but most them don't realize that holding is the most profitable way to make money. As i said they can't even imagine it now but we may end up with 5.000$/btc in a couple years. And when we do, they'll look back and say, "wtf i wish i bought bitcoin when it was 1200$, that was cheap as hell!"

Because that's what i said earlier after i decided to pass on bitcoin when it was 400$ till 1000$.
Bitcoin is really a blessing to each and everyone who was using bitcoin,so i agree that people cant believe right now for what Bitcoin has now.Became popularity and famous. Someday in the future it might be more and high currency of Bitcoin and have a good profit and so those people will absolutely regret why arent they use or buy bitcoin.
I can not even imagine what investors think who bought Bitcoin a few cents 9 years ago, or 500 dollars in 2016. because it's already rich enough, that's for sure. To date, And most importantly, monitor the situation and not miss the chance that Bitcoin will again bring us a good profit.
Activity: 154
February 12, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
0$>>1000$  >>> 200$ >> 1250$ >>> ...?

Bitcoin's life story is above.

People can't believe it now, and trading in 50-100$ range but most them don't realize that holding is the most profitable way to make money. As i said they can't even imagine it now but we may end up with 5.000$/btc in a couple years. And when we do, they'll look back and say, "wtf i wish i bought bitcoin when it was 1200$, that was cheap as hell!"

Because that's what i said earlier after i decided to pass on bitcoin when it was 400$ till 1000$.
Bitcoin is really a blessing to each and everyone who was using bitcoin,so i agree that people cant believe right now for what Bitcoin has now.Became popularity and famous. Someday in the future it might be more and high currency of Bitcoin and have a good profit and so those people will absolutely regret why arent they use or buy bitcoin.
Activity: 350
February 12, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
yes, that's it, bitcoin is a blessing.
Previously many economists have resisted bitcoin, and call it a bubble or a flawed type of money. Five years ago, experts judged that bitcoin would not be able to reach the current high level, but today, crypto users have reached 10 million, even more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
I agree that Bitcoin is such a blessing for everyone who are using it. Many people are already rich because of bitcoin and I hope that someday I achieve what they have achieved too. Bitcoin is very useful especially to those workers who are still unemployed because they can use bitcoin as a source of their income.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 12, 2018, 11:32:13 AM
we consider bitcoin as a great blessings especially last year in which many investors like early adopters hit the big profit when bitcoin rise up so high
I an totally agree with you, bitcoin is such a big blessing for us, i am very thankful with bitcoin because right now i an earning a lot of profit even i am just only a student and bitcoin was really helping me to achieve all of my goals in life.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
we consider bitcoin as a great blessings especially last year in which many investors like early adopters hit the big profit when bitcoin rise up so high
Activity: 203
February 12, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
Bitcoin is a blessing to me and for all of us because bitcoin can help us in mny aspects like for me i am a student and it helps me to earn money for my daily needs specialy in school fees. Also it taught me to be wise spending money that i earn and be more financially intelligent and be out of the comfort zone of just being an employee when i graduate, because of the concept i learned in bitcoin to invest in stocks invest in different business that will give me profit for an extra income.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 12, 2018, 11:21:13 AM
Yes indeed bitcoin including a very good coin in the affairs of the exchange rate although sometimes a bad issue appears to be aimed at bitcoin but it is not a hindrance to price movements that are still dominant today and be able to make the best possible for traders to generate big profits in the future.

It is still giving agood income to everyone.  The fact that we are all still earning with bitcoin, it is a total blessing.  It gives us financial stability as the income or profit it is giving is far better than some of our jobs.  The earning I have with bitcoin is higher than my 8 hours of work.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
February 12, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

Yes bitcoin is a blessing to change the economy for the better. Bitcoin is the key to a better future. Bitcoin is potentially growing and it is very profitable for investment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 12, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin in fact, is a true blessing, many life changes because of bitcoin it ease unemployment, Imagine if there is no bitcoin how can they sustain their financial problems? How can they help their family? it is hard. If you invest at bitcoin on early 2017 you're maybe holding a huge investment now, if you cash it out and buy again sure you have a good profit.
Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that is a huge helper for the people who doesn't have a job but have some cryptocurrency because they can sustain their needs and also help their selves and also their family in terms of financial aspects because the cryptocurrencies are not a joke if we will say that it is giving more profit or income than the regular rate in jobs which is a huge advantage for us.
Pages:
Jump to: