Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 9. (Read 8629 times)

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
January 08, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
Ofcourse, bitcoin is really a blessing. Even if it drops last december and many of the investors sells their coins, still bitcoin helps many peoples lives especially those who become financially free with their earnings on BTC. It is really a blessing not only for me but all of us.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:13:12 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Bitcoin is a blessing to everyone especially people have no work today. Bitcoin also is the only hope l know to get a chance to be rich. Bitcoin has many benefits to all people who will embrace bitcoin. Bitcoin is really a blessing from God to make people change their life. From nothing to something.
Activity: 177
January 08, 2018, 06:43:56 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!

Bitcoin is a big blessing to many because it gives income and all people wants to involve in bitcoin is welcome. I like Herr because there's no restrictions. As long as you are interested here and willing to learn you can earn cash.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
It's definitely a blessing, unless you recently got into it and are seeing how much could have been made if in earlier. Or like I've seen, people buy for the first time, then they curse if because the price went down, and not considering that it could go up.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 05:30:45 PM
Yes bitcoin its really a blessings because most of people are using bitcoin they can help specially are financies of course like me I'm using bitcoin and I convert to real money and I will buy foods everything what he needs my family
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
Yes bitcoin is a very big blessing. It helped a lot of people with their finances most especially those small earners. Bitcoin becomes their other source of income. Just like me, i use my bitcoin to pay my kids' tuition fees after i converted it to real money.
Even there are new cryptos out there, and lot of people are making bad news about it, still no one can ever put bitcoin down!
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
January 08, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

Bitcoin provided me great things in life since I've known it. It is really a life changing cryptocurrency. It has been a blessing since I've know it. Financial status has been my weakness before and I had agonies on where to get a sustainable life, until I had bitcoin. It is my way of sustaining my family needs now. What a great blessing!
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
I remember someone said that in dot com bubble, institutional money enter before the public; but in bitcoin bubble, the public enter before institutional money.

So early adopters are benefiting the institutional money, I can say it's really a blessing for those who hodl.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes this is true, the fact that Bitcoin hells us to become profitable without any fee I think this is such a huge blessing for us, a great invention and proper usage of technology  makes this platform possible.
Activity: 392
January 08, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
An awesome and a definite blessing to put the cruel bank loan systems and help alll the communities
i am very proud that i know bitcoin, and because of that i will not forget to know that, and that is really bitcoin is really a blessing for me because bitcoin help me a lot, first bitcoin help me to paid for my own tuition fee and bitcoin is help me to buy a personal computer for my dad.
Activity: 230
January 08, 2018, 10:11:13 AM
I will not forget that the bitcoin is a blessing to all, the good price hike that will bring us good benefits to all of us who are worth bitcoin prices. for those of you who hold bitcoin scrambled to invest a long time in order to get a good attitude from bitcoin, with an ever-increasing price in the market that makes people people in droves want to have bitcoin.karena bondong.karena that we must be a big part and involved in every price movement in market is increasing.
Activity: 462
January 08, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
An awesome and a definite blessing to put the cruel bank loan systems and help alll the communities
I will not forget that bitcoin is really a big blessing for me, bitcoin is such a big blessing for me and for all the people who are using it, because bitcoin is helping us to have a money for our future purposes, and i know that bitcoin is really blessing because it is helping me and family to paid our house expenses.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
January 08, 2018, 09:08:51 AM
Yes indeed. Bitcoin is a blessing to us. It had many people richer than before. As long as we keep on supporting bitcoin, the price of it will still grow. Let us return the favor.

Return the favor to whom? And if we will be returning a favor that must be the creator of bitcoin none other than Satoshi Nakamoto. We cannot return our favor into bitcoin since it is not a people who would appreciate that kind of thing. Bitcoin is a blessing, but not for me since I had the blessing unto myself since I was born and that is being alive since.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 08, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
It is a blessing that not only allows for opportunity to escape bad economic times it provides fantastic opportunity to become a part of history and at the same time make some money. I mean what more could you ask for in a new burgeoning industry?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:34:00 AM
Blessing means a beneficial thing of which one is grateful.And we are very grateful that Bitcoins born in our generation.Of all sites and forums that has been offered an extra income,this forum would be the greatest and most reliable source of information on how to earn extra and sustainable income without investing.Before we only thought that internet generation only helps us to know where we can find and work in the company to have a good income.But now through this forum and this coin,we have given a chance to earn money without working in the company.We just need a dedication to learn on what really Bitcoin is.
Activity: 672
January 08, 2018, 05:42:43 AM
Bitcoin was a blessing to us, but now it is making many people afraid. Many investors have invested in it when the price is too high and it has fallen to make them lose money, they lose faith in it and it is no longer a blessing.
Activity: 360
January 08, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

Yes, this is very true. The thing about other people, particularly the people who are new in the bitcoin industry is that they complain too much about bitcoin failing to make them earn to the point of what they expected. They don't see how it made them earn without working too hard, and tend to see the negativeness. We all have to be thankful that there is something like bitcoin.
Activity: 378
January 08, 2018, 02:34:01 AM
Yes we can called blessing and we can also called the good will of bitcoin in the market those who are interested in this currency they are looking at the prices as well. When the demand is high then we can make extra benefit through selling at high price and the bitcoin price is increasing rapidly because the uses of this currency is frequently high.
Activity: 80
January 08, 2018, 01:57:21 AM
Yes indeed. Bitcoin is a blessing to us. It had many people richer than before. As long as we keep on supporting bitcoin, the price of it will still grow. Let us return the favor.
Activity: 168
January 08, 2018, 01:54:09 AM
I agree. Bitcoins has really been a blessing for me especially now that I am idle and unemployed. And just recently resigned in my job and currently into job hunting mode because of the reason that I wanted to change career from sales to finance. And through bitcoins, through there signature campaigns, I am able to still have money coming in my account and still have the means to spend them in my everyday need and even wants. But of course I wont settle for that and hopeful to find a job soon.
Pages:
Jump to: