Pages:
Author

Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing. - page 7. (Read 8629 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 01, 2018, 09:35:59 PM
If i will be full time in bitcoin, that the time i can say much but through my own observations with my friends it changes their lives, so i can say that bitcoin is a blessing to the people who work hard for bitcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
Indeed, bitcoin brings blessings to me and my family. As a spell, bitcoin gives me a pretty big income. That has changed my life, my family and my children. It gives me extra work opportunities in the evening, after completing normal workdays. bitcoin brings me miracles.

I hope your income must be high because now price of bitcoin is so high, people are taking different benefits from bitcoin some of them are suing bitcoin as online jobs so no investment but still earning high amount of money for better future. Crypto currency use to increase and grow but it takes time, slow but steady earning is best thing in bitcoin I am going to invest more to have bright future for me and my family so it is more than simple blessings for us.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
February 01, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
I can exclaim blessing in favor of persons who are capable to understand the trades but we ought to also bear in mind that when one person profits, another person loses. That is how trading works. Except there will be a someone that is willing to buy our Bitcoin at a higher price, the majority holder loses after they panic sell throughout price crash. Bitcoin is like a double edge sword where anything could go wrong with a simple mistake or not. A blessing and a curse. Good thing to those who educate themselves and learn the market and curse to those who are indolent at learning stuff.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 01:28:15 PM
Bitcoin brings blessings to those who use it, positively impacting all of us who patiently hold and struggle with everything that happens to bitcoin before today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 01, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Banks and governments have tried their best to destroy bitcoins,but they couldnot.
Russia and china tried to ban bitcoins,but they couldnot.
Roger ver tried to dump his bitcoins to develop BU,but he also couldnot do that.
But bitcoin has successfully overcome such difficulties with its price constantly increasing.
Surely,its a blessing for all people,especially people of under developed countries as slowly,they have started to accept bitcoin as a currency.
Bitcoin's progress is yet to go.

Its given great opportunity to a lot of people across the globe and hope against these pillars who manipulates economy. Bitcoin proves to be more than a blessing but a golden rope to a financially free life regardless of your previous status and education or country you live in. We somehow given an overview on how much imbalance the world have and finally we have been given a shot to change everything.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Bitcoin is such a blessing indeed. You can have an income even you dont have capital like in other business. You just need to be a hard working in this field to have money. Bitcoin helps us a lot not just for me but also in my family.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 01, 2018, 09:31:33 AM
Yes bitcoin is one of the blessing for each and everyone of us. Because of this we have extra money in our wallet. And as tome goes by bitcoin value is getting higher and higher. And also a blessing for the people who are staying at home because of some reasons, it really helps us. Its really a great part time for me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 01, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
Bitcoin is a gift to mankind. sadly many people didn't utilize this effectively. Bitcoin one of the many great things that happen in this century, the birth of revolutionary economic systems. that help us to exit from the centralized economics. I believe Bitcoin will have a promising future.
Activity: 209
February 01, 2018, 08:18:30 AM
In some ways bitcoin is a blessing to the people who are using it but one must be patient and knowledgeable to become successful in life especially now that bitcoin is going down.
Activity: 42
February 01, 2018, 07:54:40 AM
Economically it has been a blessing for many, improving our labor income, giving us the opportunity to have better savings options, good profits, really even at this moment it is still winning with bitcoin, you just have to know how to handle yourself in this online environment and have good investment tactics.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2018, 06:29:51 AM
Indeed, bitcoin brings blessings to me and my family. As a spell, bitcoin gives me a pretty big income. That has changed my life, my family and my children. It gives me extra work opportunities in the evening, after completing normal workdays. bitcoin brings me miracles.
Activity: 392
February 01, 2018, 04:41:34 AM
Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
It made me bless everyday , when I received a large of money  .It gives me a job and opportunity to work even im at home.It also makes Us fast transaction. More that that I can proudly say that im.blessed because I am granting now my dreams.Like helping my family and dreaming a big house and a car.
Activity: 140
February 01, 2018, 12:54:53 AM
Yes its a blessing in disguise for me and a great kind of opportunity that comes my life it made my life so better and easier now.  Some poor nations use blockchain technology for them to become industrialize nations now.Price are not stable but when the right time comes it made it to its highest income.So dont forget to be grateful everytime               
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 11:59:31 AM
bitcoin is truly a blessing to a lot of people. Despite of recent price down fall, it still manages to bounce back resulting to good price increase which is very beneficial especially to those who are taking this as their primary source of income.  giving them a chance to look forward to a better and brighter future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
Living in this world is hard even if you Finnish your studies it's hard to find a regular job that will provide for everyday expenses.
Yes for me it's a good opportunity that I know and joined Bitcoin not only for me and also for my family.I know some people will not understand and give some negative feedback about it but for me it's a big help and a blessing.
Absolutely, so let us be thankful with this regardless of whom we praised at. Aside from the heaven above to the person who devoted his time and effort here in making this cryptocurrency possible and profitable, it was indeed a big blessing for all of us here, not ever ourselves but those people that we shared our blessings with.
Activity: 518
January 30, 2018, 11:36:50 AM
Living in this world is hard even if you Finnish your studies it's hard to find a regular job that will provide for everyday expenses.
Yes for me it's a good opportunity that I know and joined Bitcoin not only for me and also for my family.I know some people will not understand and give some negative feedback about it but for me it's a big help and a blessing.
Activity: 294
January 30, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
yes I totally agree, that bitcoin is really a blessing for us who use it. Of the benefits we get from bitcoin, which can change our economy. I personally am very happy to be able to analyze bitcoin and use it.  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 10:49:58 AM
Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes this is true, the fact that Bitcoin hells us to become profitable without any fee I think this is such a huge blessing for us, a great invention and proper usage of technology  makes this platform possible.

Inspite of many problems and hate by few govt and group of people, bitcoin has still come out to be a very valuable currency and is at its peak now. I still remember it reached 1000$ in 2013 but then fell down badly for last few years. Its just the beginning of 2016 when bitcoin again started to make momentum and now it has given profit to those who have  hold them and have trust in them.
Many people are now panicking because they say that the bitcoin is dead. They are now selling their bitcoin because they don't have faith and hope to the bitcoin. Bitcoin will become more valuable in the future so it is better if we will hold our bitcoins.
Activity: 490
January 30, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
Of course,the presence of bitcoin is able to give a positive impact for a person in changing life for the better especially by investing in it is one of the most appropriate way to earn income every time and bitcoin can be said as a great blessing for everyone in the various country.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
January 30, 2018, 10:15:04 AM
Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley

Yes this is true, the fact that Bitcoin hells us to become profitable without any fee I think this is such a huge blessing for us, a great invention and proper usage of technology  makes this platform possible.

Inspite of many problems and hate by few govt and group of people, bitcoin has still come out to be a very valuable currency and is at its peak now. I still remember it reached 1000$ in 2013 but then fell down badly for last few years. Its just the beginning of 2016 when bitcoin again started to make momentum and now it has given profit to those who have  hold them and have trust in them.
Pages:
Jump to: