Pages:
Author

Topic: Let fear to lose be motivation to learn - page 2. (Read 1277 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 97
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
It's even fair when someone is scared of venturing into something new that they aren't used to and keeping quiet to observe it than spreading FUD about what they know next to nothing about. I've friends and relatives who are like that. Rather than study or learn they would feel happy badmouthing it. It's dawning on some of them now that they would've ventured into the crypto space when it was brought to them. Though some are getting the hang of it now as late bloomers. Well, it's better late than never. At the end, we all get to come to the knowledge of truth that everything we do that puts food on our table come with a certain level of risk. No business without its own kind of risk.
I agree with this idea. It's good to take time to watch and learn about new things before deciding what you think or sharing wrong information. It is okay to feel unsure about trying something new but it is important to be openminded and ready to learn. In the world of cryptocurrency it is never too late to begin and understand the risks and rewards. Taking careful risks is a normal part of starting a business so it's smart to know what you are getting into and be ready for anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
OP's received advice which's going to keep him awake for long night so he needs a break. I'd like him to post about the best advice he's read.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Your thread title at OP is the best way to actually learn. It’s a more better way to utilize negative energies or skepticism to be more profitable for you. Instead of letting fear scare you away from your goals, it should serve as a guide, a to avoid that would push you to be more careful about the steps you’re taking towards a more positive investment. Fear is useful that way and if you’re able to view and use it that way, you would excel.

Some people just gets these fears and jump ship but, you fail in your quest as well. You might have avoided the loss in the likely event that, that would have been the result but, you loss the lesson that could have been learnt and if there was any chances of success, you’ve lost that too and could never know less you try.
Good job OP. Not all people are capable enough to turn their fears into an asset, and to easily overcome their fears because their calmness and confidence are bigger than their fears. However, for some beginners, fear is one of the most negative emotions that blocks them from being successful in their goal. If they are carried away by fear, they will resort into missing their opportunities to learn and regret them later on.

But for OP, fear becomes his biggest weapon. But there’s no reason to keep the fear as your motivation to learn, because as you go on learning, knowledge and confidence will develop that will lead to achieve what’s your main goal in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Actually in reality most of people who fear to lose will not learn because they're scared to take a risk.
It's even fair when someone is scared of venturing into something new that they aren't used to and keeping quiet to observe it than spreading FUD about what they know next to nothing about. I've friends and relatives who are like that. Rather than study or learn they would feel happy badmouthing it. It's dawning on some of them now that they would've ventured into the crypto space when it was brought to them. Though some are getting the hang of it now as late bloomers. Well, it's better late than never. At the end, we all get to come to the knowledge of truth that everything we do that puts food on our table come with a certain level of risk. No business without its own kind of risk.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
That's right, everyone has some sort of such fear especially when it involves money because others are not rich and have a limited amount of money to spend on their investment, they should really consider taking all the necessary actions to prevent themselves from investing in the wrong project or at not the right time to buy bitcoins. All of these things require proper knowledge in order to minimize your risk of losing your money. it's ok to have such fear and when you overcome it, it becomes a joyful experience which will lead to even more trying other investment methods that will increase your chance to be successful in your crypto journey.
I guess everyone has the fear to lose when it comes to any investment and when it comes to money involvement. The important thing is you need to overcome your fears and turn into a good motivation instead to be more good and responsible not to lose from your investment. With that, extensive research and study are a must in order to be knowledgeable on such investment and won’t fall to any scams as scamming can be part whenever you decide to invest.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.

I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

Fear, Anxiety, lost.. All these are natural occurrences, there isn't a single person who doesn't pass through some level of pain, lost in his/her life time..

Sometimes fear is the courage you need to learn

Some of us want to win at all cost no matter what it takes and also so competitive when they need to win which is what pushes them to win while some of us fear loosing or failure and the fear of loosing is what drives them to work hard in other not to fail..
  Sometimes the courage we need is fear

Few years ago, a friend of mine told me about a cryptocurrency and asked me to invest when it was still very cheap but I was doubtful and failed to investment.. Fast forward to today, the price of the cryptocurrency has skyrocketed..  that situation thought me that fear shouldn't limit me..
Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
That's right, everyone has some sort of such fear especially when it involves money because others are not rich and have a limited amount of money to spend on their investment, they should really consider taking all the necessary actions to prevent themselves from investing in the wrong project or at not the right time to buy bitcoins. All of these things require proper knowledge in order to minimize your risk of losing your money. it's ok to have such fear and when you overcome it, it becomes a joyful experience which will lead to even more trying other investment methods that will increase your chance to be successful in your crypto journey.
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.

I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

My greatest fear is losing in life and having nothing to show for all I've worked for, this is why I don't relent on a single solution, I always like to learn new things everytime, I have a lot of fear in me, but not risking when I should is one of those fear, I want to lose money to gain a greater knowledge, I am not scared of doing this and making all the mistakes, but I am scared of losing after taking all the good and bad risks.

While growing up I was surrounded by group of people who only knows how to bully with the words of their mouth, they are only good at discouraging and looking down on me, my father was the only one I could not forget for this, he gave me the confidence a child needed from his parent.

When you are scared of something, it becomes your master, if you want to get rid of the fear you need to face the fear, or else it will become a part of you that won't let go easily, and the more longer it takes the more powerful it becomes, face your fear.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
When we make a mistake and when someone tells us that we are wrong, we do not make the same mistake a second time, but when we do not realize our mistake, we keep making the same mistake again and again. If we lose money by investing once, we will understand our mistake so that we will not make the same mistake later and we will learn about that mistake. Every time we make a mistake, we have to learn from it. By seeing ourselves making mistakes, we can catch our mistakes and work to correct those mistakes. Many people get frustrated when they make some mistake in work, as a result of which they get no motivation to work, but if they make a mistake, they should move forward with motivation from that mistake.
However, it is still not ideal if we only rely on mistakes to continue to develop. We still need evaluation for every mistake we make. Honestly, everyone will definitely feel tired and some will leave cryptocurrency if they experience too many failures. Not everyone has a strong mindset, so this is definitely normal for some people.

I have a more reasonable idea, combining what was written in the OP and also your opinion. By balancing fear and also learning from mistakes, our trading strategy will evolve over time. There is no need to lose a lot first if you are still in the learning stage, and when the fear of cryptocurrency has disappeared, when your body is filled with confidence, then there you can start to find an investment strategy that suits your character.
Activity: 280
Merit: 172
When we make a mistake and when someone tells us that we are wrong, we do not make the same mistake a second time, but when we do not realize our mistake, we keep making the same mistake again and again. If we lose money by investing once, we will understand our mistake so that we will not make the same mistake later and we will learn about that mistake. Every time we make a mistake, we have to learn from it. By seeing ourselves making mistakes, we can catch our mistakes and work to correct those mistakes. Many people get frustrated when they make some mistake in work, as a result of which they get no motivation to work, but if they make a mistake, they should move forward with motivation from that mistake.
if you have someone to correct you when you make a mistake, then you should be lucky and then listen to the person, There are consequences for those who don't listen to people's advice, and that is one of the things that is killing a lot of people now. When he takes fear as his motivation to learn, that is good but at the same time, you have to remove fear to be able to make some amazing profit and that is why it is better to learn before you start anything. So when you are in the system, your target will be to take risks because if you are too conscious that you don't want to take risks, then you will be limited to making good money and if you are too conscious, you can not do futures.

And there is no way that you will go into anything and you won't make a mistake it is not possible The only thing is that when you make a mistake, you should learn from it and not repeat that mistake. That is how people survive. and from the result you are getting, you will know whether you are doing a good job or not. If you are not getting any results, then you have to look for other means because if you are trading, there should be improvement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Your thread title at OP is the best way to actually learn. It’s a more better way to utilize negative energies or skepticism to be more profitable for you. Instead of letting fear scare you away from your goals, it should serve as a guide, a to avoid that would push you to be more careful about the steps you’re taking towards a more positive investment. Fear is useful that way and if you’re able to view and use it that way, you would excel.

Some people just gets these fears and jump ship but, you fail in your quest as well. You might have avoided the loss in the likely event that, that would have been the result but, you loss the lesson that could have been learnt and if there was any chances of success, you’ve lost that too and could never know less you try.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
Walking on sharp edge swords requires courage if you're investing large money. Don't believe isn't worth starting the journey to new financial worlds if you're investing small in the beginning. It's better to invest carefully because it means you're going to absorb the loss if you're facing trouble.

Fear has limited you to staying at a safe point without having the courage to do something more risky. Cryptocurrency investment is very risky because it has high volatility, fear will kill your courage to make Cryptocurrency an investment. Fear should be used as a motivation to profit from this highly volatile industry. When you want to start walking on a sword that has two sharp edges, the courage to take risks will give you the opportunity to achieve greater profits.
Activity: 952
Merit: 541
Fear has limited you to staying at a safe point without having the courage to do something more risky. Cryptocurrency investment is very risky because it has high volatility, fear will kill your courage to make Cryptocurrency an investment. Fear should be used as a motivation to profit from this highly volatile industry. When you want to start walking on a sword that has two sharp edges, the courage to take risks will give you the opportunity to achieve greater profits.

You will never become a successful trader or investor if you continue to stay in your comfort zone without the courage to step out. The comfort zone is like a turtle's shell, safe and free from danger, but you won't be able to do many things in there. You have to get rid of fear by learning something that can give you encouragement to deepen your knowledge about what you want to do about something profitable. Apart from that, learning about trading and investing will help you recognize the advantages and disadvantages of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 92
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Every individual has it's own risk tolerance level, it might not be necessarily fear but risk tolerance level that varies from one individual to another but at some point in ones life some risk are worth taken based on confidence and in most cases it is even more risky not to take a risk, let the excitement of succeeding be greater than the fear of lossing out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 789
The word FEAR is the worst enemy of man, it negativity hinder many breakthrough of human, though when surmounted by courage make one more bold and bring difference from others that could not take such step

Fear is a progress step director, you can never know how important what you fear will fetch you until you take the bold step and achieve it, them it become motivator to carry on others.

One who minds is made of fear has limited itself on any goal of success, conquering fear make you outstanding in any life pursuit.

Fear really needs to be eliminated within each person in any way, because some people who still haven't succeeded in erasing their fear within themselves will definitely look for ways to do that properly before doing other important things to become successful like most others. I also agree with what you say that fear is a bad thing that must be eradicated within ourselves so that the steps towards success can be smoother and no longer hindered by that feeling.

This must be removed slowly and gradually because basically it is very difficult for some people, because fighting fear on your own is actually not easy and you need help or methods from other people so that there is special enthusiasm and encouragement to eradicate it slowly. Moreover, not everyone can grow their sense of courage in an instant if there is no one who wants to motivate them well every day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 220
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

As humans fear is natural when you're faced with uncertainties, despite how brave you are there'll still be that small fear of losing, but it's important not to let that fear to control your judgement. I think that it's ok to have a little fear in crypto trading, because despite your experience and knowledge, the trade can still go against you, so that little fear can make you not to become over confident, and take necessary precautions in the trade. I however think that after a learning stage, confidence should take center stage, with a little fear to remember to be cautious.
Activity: 182
Merit: 24
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
The word FEAR is the worst enemy of man, it negativity hinder many breakthrough of human, though when surmounted by courage make one more bold and bring difference from others that could not take such step

Fear is a progress step director, you can never know how important what you fear will fetch you until you take the bold step and achieve it, them it become motivator to carry on others.

One who minds is made of fear has limited itself on any goal of success, conquering fear make you outstanding in any life pursuit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
Fear is a factor that encourages people to withstand any harsh system. Just like they say " sufferness doesn't kills you but makes you stronger" fear and failure is the key to understand and correcttion of the past. Those whom did mistake previously has corrected themselfs in the future due previous mistake and failure. Those who never use fear or failure to lean, will never know new things. I have also learn something from my past mistakes. Trading to me is just like a waste of time and effort because it is very risky, but I wouldn't use because I don like trading and discourage others but trading has a higher risk if you are not an expert in trading.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
As much as I agree with the op, I would say that it's not absolutely necessary to allow fear be the source or reason to learn, why? Because a time will come when you must have learnt something and become confident, does that mean that learning has stopped? Of course not, for we all know that learning should never stop, anybody that want to go far must never stop learning, no matter how much they think they know, there will always be something new to learn every day and every time.

So, based on the above, fear should not be the driver that drives a person to want to learn, the desire to learn and keep learning should be driven by the desire to want to have knowledge, and get better and better at that knowledge, just like someone who wants to learn how to trade, the desire to want to make money is what drives him to learn to trade, and the desire to get better and better at trading, so as to make more and more money, is what drives him to want to keep learning and learning - people should not allow fear be the reason behind their desire for knowledge, most especially in this space.
I couldn’t agree more. Fear is a negative emotion and anything that is driven by negativity will result into a negative outcome. Do the reverse instead. If you want to learn, do it because you love investing and trading with bitcoin and because you’ve seen how others benefit from bitcoin. Learning bitcoin is not only for our personal goal, but we can also help its promotion if we are knowledgeable enough to spread topic about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: