Pages:
Author

Topic: Let fear to lose be motivation to learn - page 3. (Read 1288 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 255
As much as I agree with the op, I would say that it's not absolutely necessary to allow fear be the source or reason to learn, why? Because a time will come when you must have learnt something and become confident, does that mean that learning has stopped? Of course not, for we all know that learning should never stop, anybody that want to go far must never stop learning, no matter how much they think they know, there will always be something new to learn every day and every time.

So, based on the above, fear should not be the driver that drives a person to want to learn, the desire to learn and keep learning should be driven by the desire to want to have knowledge, and get better and better at that knowledge, just like someone who wants to learn how to trade, the desire to want to make money is what drives him to learn to trade, and the desire to get better and better at trading, so as to make more and more money, is what drives him to want to keep learning and learning - people should not allow fear be the reason behind their desire for knowledge, most especially in this space.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.

I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

Fear makes people hold back from everything. Those who are afraid to move forward in life cannot move forward in life. So remove fear from life. If you can remove the word fear from your life, then you can see the light of hope in the future. A man learns his life's lessons from loss If he never loses anything, he will not learn very quickly.  Whenever a person loses something in return he learns his fastest. As the saying goes, you win where I lose. This means that where you lost, you must have won later. So in life you must have the experience of losing, you are successful only if you have the experience of losing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
If fear can only motivate a person to invest and hold bitcoin then the stories we hear about fear of the unknown when investing will not exist, people sell their bitcoin due to fear of the price cause what else will stop someone from holding bitcoin, if an investor start developing fear when investing the investor will have to sell cause when there's doubt an investor can't focus on accumulating rather they'll channel all their attention to selling. If what you wrote worked for you then you're lucky, in my opinion don't hold bitcoin with fear or rather don't accumulate aggressively with an amount you can't hold for long.
Activity: 504
Merit: 323
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.

To me, these are not fears, and anybody practicing them is just like you are preventing yourself from losing in whether trading or investment, which is the best thing everybody should do because without the knowledge, there is no way you can trade, and the same thing applies to investment: if you don't have the knowledge, you will lose because you won’t be able to know how to manage the risks that involve trading and investing in bitcoin, so I think it’s good that you learn before you trade, so it's good to fear sometimes so that you can prevent yourself from becoming a victim of any negative thing that is associated with that thing. 

As an investor one thing will always come to your mind and that's the fear of losing or not even making a profit.
Most time one thing that have made people not to be successful in life is fear, and fear has been human greatest enemy. Where most people failed at times is investing on things they don't know much about or have idea about it.

Even though losing sometimes is most common in business, we can’t stop fearing, but the only thing is that the fear should not be too much because if we fear too much, we won’t be successful in the things we want to do, but still, in some cases, there are things we should be scared of so that we can prevent ourselves from being harmed by such things. 
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You did great with your writing and in other words, we should let our fears feed our focus and I’ve also heard of a swing that fear is the first killer of destiny so we should try not to entertain  fear at any point as anything done out of fear doesn’t really end well at all times. I don’t know how best to put this writing but anyone who is Adrian’s of a thing should first learn how to fight their fears and also learn how to feed their focus with only meaningful things and I will never advise anyone who has fear of trading embark on it

You understand that fear is not a choice, right? One doesn't fear things because they want to, but because they can't help it. I understand that one shouldn't let fears cover their mind and make one lose focus on their goals, but one can only do that if possible.  Smiley

I've never seen a person in my life that entertains their fears, it's just that they can't let go of them because it's not easy. Do you think you can be able to forget what terrifies you just like that? It's easier said than done, so we can just write certain things but they are not easy when we try to do them.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
As an investor one thing will always come to your mind and that's the fear of losing or not even making a profit.
Most time one thing that have made people not to be successful in life is fear, and fear has been human greatest enemy. Where most people failed at times is investing on things they don't know much about or have idea about it.
I believe in any business at all lossing is inevitable as a newbie or a long time investor in such field be it crypto investment or other businesses, but the ability to ask questions and learn from those that has been into it will eventually be of help but the fear will still be there as a newbie though.
But it's advicable we invest into what we know more about, even if we lost we learn a new thing and do better as time goes on.
Activity: 868
Merit: 190
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
November 04, 2023, 11:06:31 AM
Newbies may feel intimidated at first in the world of trading and investing because they don't know exactly how to get started. To reduce this fear, proper education and guidance is needed for new investors.
When newbies don't want to takes risks or make simple investments because they're scared they can't be blamed. If ppl don't know about investing they shouldn't involve themselves in options they aren't sure about. Crypto investment isn't for everybody.

Yes, many have fear from losing in trading but eventually, they come to overcome that fears in the end. That proves that fear should only be a temporary emotion, and once you learned and become more capable to trade, fears have shifted into confidence in trading.
The fear of losses or FOMO drives uncertainty it takes time to move in to new tech so it's understandable. If we're learning about something new it's going to take time before we're comfortable believing in it or investing.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
November 03, 2023, 10:20:45 PM
Just dont invest if you have big fear of losing.

is the number one key of any kind of investment, Losing is inevitable in my opinion someone here all of them I think feel losing at least once. If you willing to learn from the mistake in the past and learn for future I think you will be fine when the time goes.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
November 03, 2023, 09:41:31 AM

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.

I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

The fear to lose whether in trading or investing is actually normal not just for beginners but even those experienced ones. However, if you decide to overcome your fears by acquiring knowledge and skills and engage in varied experiences, then that is a good motivation for you to learn trading or investing in the long run. Fears are already within us, we just have to manage it and control it in times it could serve as a barrier from reaching our desired goals.

Yes, many have fear from losing in trading but eventually, they come to overcome that fears in the end. That proves that fear should only be a temporary emotion, and once you learned and become more capable to trade, fears have shifted into confidence in trading.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 02, 2023, 10:23:07 PM
Fear must be fought, if it continues it will become a phobia that is difficult to get rid of in a person's mind. People who have excessive fear will never develop in their lives, the fear within them will always be a barrier to doing something new. Fear of loss is a natural human trait, but without the courage to penetrate the limits of comfort you will never experience new sensations that might change your life.
Investment is an action that results in two sides, one of which is a loss that can wipe out all of your main capital. To prevent all the worst possibilities from happening in investing, you need knowledge that can bury the fear that has been gnawing at your mind. Motivation needs to be built in order to get what you should get, learn from experienced investors and traders in the Crypto field, their success in investing started with failure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
November 02, 2023, 07:40:30 PM
You did great with your writing and in other words, we should let our fears feed our focus and I’ve also heard of a swing that fear is the first killer of destiny so we should try not to entertain  fear at any point as anything done out of fear doesn’t really end well at all times. I don’t know how best to put this writing but anyone who is Adrian’s of a thing should first learn how to fight their fears and also learn how to feed their focus with only meaningful things and I will never advise anyone who has fear of trading embark on it
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
November 02, 2023, 02:48:31 PM
The opportunity to use and profit from cryptocurrency can lure it into a new and terrifying world. Every moment we have is a learning experience. If I make a mistake, I can go back to the right path. Newbies may feel intimidated at first in the world of trading and investing because they don't know exactly how to get started. To reduce this fear, proper education and guidance is needed for new investors. When people are aware, they can rely more firmly on their projects and stay safe in the face of danger. Confidence and assertiveness can help guide them towards success. You can teach yourself to learn investing and trading, key concepts, market research and improve your financial situation to become more successful in the future.
Merit: 20
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2023, 06:42:40 PM
Fear can be cautioning to you when you think of trading bitcoins, but do not let the fear make you never consider getting knowledge about trading to start it or even trying to start investing in bitcoins.
Fear can be cautioning because it restricts your immediate actions ,it makes you to have a rethink of a proposed action ,it's also a motivation because it brings you to a conflict of choice that is rational decision making.
In cryptocurrency this decision making will enable you to know in exactitude if you can be enable to trade or invest in Bitcoin because the fear will act as stepping force that will enable you to make a research on when to trade Bitcoin or invest in Bitcoin.
Fear can also be hinderance to success because it keeps your memory fresh on how possible you will loose your capital when you want to trade bitcoin especially when you don't have a good knowledge about it .
Activity: 742
Merit: 157
October 31, 2023, 01:09:59 AM
In trading we always try to make profit. But everyone can gain? Of course not. But a trader must first know why the possibility of loss is high and by taking some steps it is possible to reduce the loss. If a trader starts trading after knowing these things thoroughly, he can certainly be able to realize his desired goals. But a trader must take risks. A trader can learn many things but he will not be able to make certain profit. Therefore, there will always be fear of loss, but investment activities should be continued with risk. As any business involves risk, fear must be overcome by courage. If one invests despite the fear of loss then there is definitely a chance of profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 146
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 30, 2023, 10:37:47 PM
Actually in reality most of people who fear to lose will not learn because they're scared to take a risk. When you're fear to lose your money, you will be very careful and you wouldn't leave your comfort zone. Just like someone who's start a business, there's no business will always make money constantly everyday.
Yes, mate you are right fear can lead to not taking risk but looking to the other side if a newbie who are coming to the crypto space has zero knowledge of cryptocurrency and how it work, Bitcoin, and the Blockchain then how can't be hunted by the fear. I think for the newbies fear is the best thing that prevents them from Losing money. If he has sufficient knowledge then I think at that stage fear is also beneficial for him like you said in the post when you fear Losing the money you will be very careful with that and that's good for a newbie at the beginning. Everyone has their thought but if we have a little fear of Losing money we will control ourselves from greed and much more.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 30, 2023, 05:50:11 PM

You are only limiting yourself if you continue to base your decisions on fear. If you are afraid of taking risks, you won't go far. Fear will only prevent you from exploring.  It is better you invest money you can afford to lose, this will help limit your emotional attachments to your investment which will aid you in trading or investing  effectively. You have to dedicate your time to learning so you will be sure of making informed and accurate decisions and analysis. Acquire all the necessary knowledge you need and trade without the fear factor.
Fear hasn't gone easily but it remains in our mind and the moment it triggers back, that is to say goodbye to our investment.
I don't know how OP thinks that way and make FEAR a reason to become motivated knowing that this will have a huge impact on our decisions. Making this a way to become strong, it is probably never works but it is just a failing attempt as in the end our fear may control our minds and actions. It is better to stop if FEAR exists rather than forcing ourselves to continue because, in the end, we're still suffering losses.
Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
October 30, 2023, 05:18:13 PM

You are only limiting yourself if you continue to base your decisions on fear. If you are afraid of taking risks, you won't go far. Fear will only prevent you from exploring.  It is better you invest money you can afford to lose, this will help limit your emotional attachments to your investment which will aid you in trading or investing  effectively. You have to dedicate your time to learning so you will be sure of making informed and accurate decisions and analysis. Acquire all the necessary knowledge you need and trade without the fear factor.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
October 30, 2023, 05:14:02 PM
If you let your fear to be your own motivation, then I’m afraid you will lose a lot of opportunities in bitcoin before you will learn to value them. Although everyone has it own motivation to learn, but I think having fear as motivation not to lose, I think you will find it hard to combat it with yourself because losing in crypto in general is already an inevitable part. Everyone will commit mistakes and then lose after, but the good thing is you will also learn from it.
Honestly, I'm not sure that the fear can be a motivation.
If you ever experienced a loss, you get the lesson to be more careful. You also probably evaluate your strategy, so you will apply a better strategy in the next time. I believe you won't think about fear, it won't bring positive impact on your mind. If you feel fear (scared), you probably stop your investment/trading, you will have no bravery anymore. That's why I personally doubt that the fear really can motivate someone.

However, whatever your motivation is, as long as it leads you to a positive outcome in the future, then it’s right and valid.
Not every motivation can result in a good thing. If the motivation to be rich instantly, it is not the right thing. It is also the same as when you make the fear to be the motivation. It is impossible you will invest/trade with a confident if you feel the fear. You will always feel doubtful because you always think the worse scenario to happen.

Merit: 20
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2023, 04:04:35 PM

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have.
Fear is a natural phenomena which no one cannot resist or avoid .however, the best way to succeed in trading or investing in Bitcoin is to have a proper knowledge and holistically understand the concept and the strategies behind it's existence and that might be another guide to reduce the fear of losing your capital .
Investment in other hand has to do with rational decision making (removing doubt ) and the reason is that you have to make a proper analysis on the thing you want to invest and also try so hard to understand the system , the system here stands for the platform you are planning to invest and you actually need to know what is going on in and around the main platform you are intending to invest and that will surely reduce the fear of losing your invested funds or coins .
Activity: 798
Merit: 546
October 30, 2023, 03:25:33 PM
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lose all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear of losing has always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade, fear to start investing when I know that I don't have a source of income.

If you can't face the heat in the kitchen, then avoid the kitchen, trading is not meant for everyone but for interested people who understand the risk involved, and are okay with taking the risk, do what you think is good for you.
If you are afraid of losing in this space it means that you are not investing with the amount of money you can afford to lose.
Op,  if you can't take the risk then don't expect the profit because the game is about profit and loss.
Pages:
Jump to: