Pages:
Author

Topic: Let fear to lose be motivation to learn - page 4. (Read 1288 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 30, 2023, 02:08:19 PM
If you let your fear to be your own motivation, then I’m afraid you will lose a lot of opportunities in bitcoin before you will learn to value them. Although everyone has it own motivation to learn, but I think having fear as motivation not to lose, I think you will find it hard to combat it with yourself because losing in crypto in general is already an inevitable part. Everyone will commit mistakes and then lose after, but the good thing is you will also learn from it.

However, whatever your motivation is, as long as it leads you to a positive outcome in the future, then it’s right and valid.
Activity: 378
Merit: 259
October 30, 2023, 01:08:52 PM
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.

I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

You shouldn't be afraid of anything. If you continue to be afraid that you will lose your money, I don't think that is a good idea for you to make. I will also advise any beginner not to be afraid when planning to invest, but to just inform them the risks involved and how to make a profit. We can't start investing and think we can make a profit quickly; that may take time and patient. You won't lose anything, mate. If you invest in bitcoin, your money will be safe as long as you keep your address private. Since you also know about cryptocurrency already, you won't be able to lose anything. Your fears, in my opinion, are only delaying you; they are not motivating you. Sometimes in order to succeed in this world, we have to let go of our fears and take some risks.

But since you stated that you don't have a source of income, I automatically assume that now that you have started earning, you have put your fear of investing aside to begin trading. In my opinion, you should start investing if you have other ways of supporting your daily needs; if you truly mean to, don't be afraid, the future is very important. You said some of your friends are into cryptocurrencies; don't they succeed with it? If they did; in my opinion, their successes will inspire you more than any fear at all. If they did not lose you can start as soon as possible.
Activity: 386
Merit: 135
October 30, 2023, 11:27:34 AM
Only the bold can survive in this competitive  cryptocurrency environment. Taking risk is more like going the extraordinary doing that which other persons are scared of doing.
because everyone who enters the crypto industry may have to understand the risks they will accept. That doesn't mean you have to act stupid and be too enthusiastic. Warnings are also important for us to be more careful. and don't try when we don't actually know anything.

We make bad market decisions by investing in the wrong coin as a result of lack of knowledge but when knowledge is gathered through research and self-learning you won't have trouble making the right choice where to be invested in.
I'm sure it's not that simple to do either. those who already have knowledge and experience can also get caught up in investing. Mistakes in choosing assets often occur, especially for those who like short-term investments in altcoins. they are not without experience or lacking knowledge. However, caution can also help us make better plans. But that doesn't mean you're afraid to start. because starting for the first time is indeed difficult, we are faced with losses and that makes us lack self-confidence. especially for those who invest with finances that are not good enough.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 30, 2023, 10:52:27 AM
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.

I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

This is what I did in the past when I wanted to invest in the world of crypto, I did not know crypto, bitcoin or whatever it was in this industry, but I ventured to put money into it and buy some coins to try to make a profit.

The fear of losing money when I have bought it is my reason to learn more, because at that time I also saw a number of lucky people from investment activities at Crypto, so I explored information related to what I did because I happened to be a few weeks of buying I am in a state of loss, and in the end I get a bright spot on Bitcoin and also the trade and mandatory things that must be known from investment in this industry.

Sometimes fear will bring us further, but this depends on ourselves, how to reduce fear in self become a motivation to learn more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
October 30, 2023, 09:50:50 AM
Only the bold can survive in this competitive  cryptocurrency environment. Taking risk is more like going the extraordinary doing that which other persons are scared of doing.

Out first enemy to succeeding in this industry is fear, and in conquering it you must have to equip yourself with knowledge that would guide you in decision making in the market so you don't always have to fall at a lose end. We make bad market decisions by investing in the wrong coin as a result of lack of knowledge but when knowledge is gathered through research and self-learning you won't have trouble making the right choice where to be invested in.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
October 30, 2023, 06:00:58 AM
Having fear and still taking a step is an act of bravery but not everyone can be like you OP,  some people have fear of losing money and they don't have the courage to take any steps that's why they don't ever grow financially, fear is why many people choose to stay away from Bitcoin investment till today.

Some people knows nothing about taking risks, they only know how to serve a bias of a company and get paid every month, but when it comes to putting their hard earned money to risk and investments they will tell you that they don't need it, sadly many people still choose to be like this today.

Fear to lose can't be everyone's motivation to learn, believe me, people use experiences in different ways, something can happen to you and someone and you choose to learn from it and move on while the other person can choose to have rage in himself and find someone else to pay for what happened to him.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2023, 03:21:47 AM
If it's fear specifically subjected to trading we shouldn't underestimate any actions which nervous ppl can be pushed to. Traders can use their fears to make themselves focused on becoming stronger but some ppl don't want to take risks you can't blame them. Fears affecting ppl differently.

It depends, It can be motivation to some people while trading and  to others it's not.
Fear prevent your inner strength to be triggered, the moment u are afraid then that aspect will be lacking (inner strength). Trading have two face either you are profitable or you are at loss. But the most important thing is that in every trade you have taken you should know the reason why it goes your way or against you.

Too hard to make a change for someone who has a fear of taking risks. And I don't think this could help someone to be strong and become motivated.
I don't think someone got through this because some people prefer to change their journey to something that they aren't afraid of. For me, that was the best thing to do rather than pushing ourselves to invest/trade where we already know that we are weak and bothered too much. It is just like we are forcing ourselves to do something against our well and for sure, the results are negative and out of the direction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 302
October 30, 2023, 01:55:49 AM
Actually in reality most of people who fear to lose will not learn because they're scared to take a risk. When you're fear to lose your money, you will be very careful and you wouldn't leave your comfort zone. Just like someone who's start a business, there's no business will always make money constantly everyday.

Fear related to bitcoin trading or cryptocurrencies? I don't think the person is interested in learning anything because if he were, he wouldn't think to visit this forum after learning about cryptocurrencies. Mate, anything related to bitcoin or other cryptocurrency-related activities should be done with caution because there is always a risk involved, even when trading bitcoin. If you don't think carefully about it, I don't think you can succeed. You see, there are times when you have to stop and ask yourself questions before acting, because cryptocurrency is not what you think it is, mate. You will encounter challenges in every business that will also force you to go to a lender and still lose some money on the venture.

Even though I am aware that losing a significant amount of money in cryptocurrency is an extremely painful experience that no one likes to deal with, the fact remains that you cannot engage in cryptocurrency activity and expect to always make a profit. This is something that new members of the forum should be aware of before committing to any cryptocurrency-related activity; if you cannot bear to lose even a small amount of money, you are not capable of trading or even purchasing bitcoin to hold for a while I don't think you can do anything concerning crypto activities.
Activity: 868
Merit: 190
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
October 29, 2023, 09:23:18 AM
If it's fear specifically subjected to trading we shouldn't underestimate any actions which nervous ppl can be pushed to. Traders can use their fears to make themselves focused on becoming stronger but some ppl don't want to take risks you can't blame them. Fears affecting ppl differently.

It depends, It can be motivation to some people while trading and  to others it's not.
Fear prevent your inner strength to be triggered, the moment u are afraid then that aspect will be lacking (inner strength). Trading have two face either you are profitable or you are at loss. But the most important thing is that in every trade you have taken you should know the reason why it goes your way or against you.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
October 29, 2023, 03:01:12 AM
Op, that your fear might be your liberation, most times we learn in a harsh situation, that when you lose in terms of what you mentioned it may help you to know the dos and don'ts in it, the truth is, I don't involve myself in what I don't know unless am ready for it and anything that comes from it, be it good or bad.
I know very well that nobody is an iota of knowledge but before you go into this you should be aware of events that may likely occur or unfold, I think that will also guide you, all this stuff called trading is better to use a smaller amount that won't affect you if there is an eventuality, the world of cryptocurrency is continues process, you learn more new things everyday and unlearn the outdated ones, but don't allow your fear to conquer you.
Experiencing fear about something is normal, but don't let that fear become our barrier so that we don't want to learn so we can overcome that fear. There are many ways we can overcome fear.
We all experience what we feel but have different ways to overcome those fears to survive and develop what we have.

If you want to be able to trade, you have to study and practice more. You must be able to overcome the fear of experiencing losses because experiencing losses in trading is normal and all traders experience it.
So you are not alone in this, but you must overcome that fear and turn it into enthusiasm to master the techniques and analysis needed in trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 29, 2023, 02:22:06 AM
Op, that your fear might be your liberation, most times we learn in a harsh situation, that when you lose in terms of what you mentioned it may help you to know the dos and don'ts in it, the truth is, I don't involve myself in what I don't know unless am ready for it and anything that comes from it, be it good or bad.
I know very well that nobody is an iota of knowledge but before you go into this you should be aware of events that may likely occur or unfold, I think that will also guide you, all this stuff called trading is better to use a smaller amount that won't affect you if there is an eventuality, the world of cryptocurrency is continues process, you learn more new things everyday and unlearn the outdated ones, but don't allow your fear to conquer you.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 116
October 21, 2023, 09:35:12 AM

One thing i believe about crpto currency is that you cannot let fear lead, why? in any situations you should not let fear win; that means you would panic under most situations and take the wrong decision always.

What should you do? Be motivated to improve your trading skills and discard fear. Not only fear, DISCARD Emotions in crypto currency!
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
October 07, 2023, 02:59:11 PM
I  don't think fear is a motivation in any way cause it only stops you from calming down and making logical decisions.

Ok, it's a feeling we all feel as humans and it's unavoidable sometimes, yes,  but letting fear drive you and doing things regardless of fear are two different things. One makes you a coward and the other makes you brave. You must really understand that knowledge or no knowledge there's going to be losses. That's just how the world is, but with knowledge, risk can be reduced drastically, and with constant practicing, risks can drop to less than 3% making you an expert in the crypto space.
It's true that more knowledge and experience means less risk since you would know what things you should and shouldn't be doing when you are trading in the cryptocurrency market, but I believe 3% risk is way too low and no matter how much knowledge and experience you have, you will still have a higher risk than that, but the risk percentage will obviously always be lower than the percentage of your getting success in your trades based on your knowledge.

If we talk about fear in a financial market or in the general world, you will need to face them in order to get rid of them. So if you are afraid of doing something, you will only feel better about it if you do that once, and if you do that more than once, you will start to feel that the fear is slowly fading away.
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
October 06, 2023, 09:12:56 AM
I know most people who have fear in them don't take risk and this has made them to loss so many opportunities but in trading it is better before people must take risk their should be little idea or understanding of what one is into. It does not make any sense one is taking a risk and have no knowledge,  I think at this point it is beyond risk but waste of money in trading. That is why I don't really blame people who are scared of losing their money , the fear might be that this set of people doesn't really know what they are doing , so they know very well they have more chances of losing because they have no knowledge of what they doing.

It is good for people to take risk when they are knowledgeable of what they are doing , even if they lose in the first time they will still win in the process of what they are doing.

Fear has killed a lot of bright ideas, this is due to lack of confidence or even fear of losing money. But then there’s no harm in trying to test one self, after all the only best way to find out is to try. Same way fear kill ideas, it also makes one to be careful in dealing with their actions. Cause no one love the concept of losing and to avoid losing hard earn money especially in this present economy crisis in the country, you will learn to trade with caution and even the zeal to learn more to be better at the job. Though trading is about profit and loss and you can’t always make profit on every trade you make, you should be able to learn from your lost to avoid future mistakes.
  Knowing how to manage your losses is important because it helps to understand the value of your money and how to maximize your profit. Knowledge is power, you need to have knowledge or idea of what you’re trying to involve yourself in and not just following the crowd. So fear should not be a barrier to entry into trading, once you know what you’re doing and you do it well. And you know the importance and value of your money then you will know proper way of managing your risk.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
October 06, 2023, 04:28:50 AM
Actually in reality most of people who fear to lose will not learn because they're scared to take a risk. When you're fear to lose your money, you will be very careful and you wouldn't leave your comfort zone. Just like someone who's start a business, there's no business will always make money constantly everyday.

This is very well said. If you are afraid to step out of your comfort zone, nothing will happen. Take the risk or miss the opportunity. That's it! Famous businesses won't be known by today if the owners of it let their fears govern.

Life is a gamble, so let's play it well and wisely!
I know most people who have fear in them don't take risk and this has made them to loss so many opportunities but in trading it is better before people must take risk their should be little idea or understanding of what one is into. It does not make any sense one is taking a risk and have no knowledge,  I think at this point it is beyond risk but waste of money in trading. That is why I don't really blame people who are scared of losing their money , the fear might be that this set of people doesn't really know what they are doing , so they know very well they have more chances of losing because they have no knowledge of what they doing.

It is good for people to take risk when they are knowledgeable of what they are doing , even if they lose in the first time they will still win in the process of what they are doing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 323
October 05, 2023, 09:17:37 AM

This fear you are talking about is normal in the crypto space, whether you are a trader or investor, but you know that if there is sufficient knowledge about where you are investing or starting to trade, this fear will be limited, and you won’t bother because you will know how to manage your funds. However, if you go for investment, this fear is not as much as for trading, so you see that trading requires more knowledge than trading, so I will advise you that if you have this fear, you should go for bitcoin investment, as it doesn’t have much risk like trading, so that when you have acquired the knowledge to trade, you can start.

Normally, if you have the interest to learn something and are scared to lose money, you will definitely be serious about preventing yourself from such a loss. However, it’s happened to traders who know they will lose, and that’s why they normally trade a small amount so that even if they lose, they won’t lose, as they know it may be a loss or gain, but what they know is that they don’t always lose; what they gain is more than what they lose, and the fear they have from the beginning is what helps them learn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 295
October 05, 2023, 06:45:54 AM
Your assertion is accurate, yet the majority of those who lose money so easily do so because they lack information and only consider the profitable aspect of trading while ignoring the costly aspect, loss. Everything required information in order for us to avoid being on the wrong side of it. You cannot invest in anything if you decide not to trade because you are afraid of losing everything, then you will never be independent.

Those who lose money sometimes isn't because they lack the proper information, they are just lazy to implement such available information to build on their self, they will read and still ignore even when there is red flags everywhere. Have you noticed that despite that learning trading is online and tutorials are all over the internet, people prefer to trade blindly without doing all the required analysis in technical and fundamental form.

The thing is, it's not everyone that will learn because they want to have their things the easy and life don't work in that form, you have to give something to have what you want, either by sacrifice or by money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421
October 05, 2023, 06:27:01 AM
Fear of the unknown has made lots of people remain in their comfort zones.
Yes, the majority of our youth today are experiencing this; they are simply afraid to leave their familiar surroundings and continue to strive for positive outcomes in life. Staying in your comfort zone prevents you from making any progress and causes your life to become stagnant. The majority of us don't succeed in our comfort zones; this particular problem is unknown because every advancement occurs unexpectedly, but you still need to be brave and face your fear.
This is so because most of them thinks there is nothing out there to hold unto so in that case they had better remain at their comfort zone to be able to survive till they see  a good source or means of survival. They forget that merely living alone is a risk and in life, it is risky not to take risk because life itself is full of risk and only the ones who dare take the bull by the horn comes out strong and victorious.  Life is full of battles and it only takes the fittest to survive it. If you must make waves in the society, you must conquer fear by stepping out of your comfort zone to make good use of your capacity and capabilities. If you read the history of billionaires all round the world, you would find out that they took risk and they all left their comfort zones to make achievements in life. Until you conquer fear, you would not know what it means to be great in life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
October 05, 2023, 05:12:10 AM
I  don't think fear is a motivation in any way cause it only stops you from calming down and making logical decisions.

Ok, it's a feeling we all feel as humans and it's unavoidable sometimes, yes,  but letting fear drive you and doing things regardless of fear are two different things. One makes you a coward and the other makes you brave. You must really understand that knowledge or no knowledge there's going to be losses. That's just how the world is, but with knowledge, risk can be reduced drastically, and with constant practicing, risks can drop to less than 3% making you an expert in the crypto space.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 05, 2023, 03:52:53 AM
If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.
It's understandable to have this fear for newbies because they're not familiar how trading/investing works. It's a human nature and probably majority of us also experienced this when we're just a newbie in crypto.

Therefore if you're afraid to lose your capital, do something to avoid it. Fill your mind first with knowledge, it's the basic thing that a newbie should do. It doesn't guarantee that you'll not face losses in the future but it's the key to maximize the possibility to gain in your journey rather than losing your money. Sometimes losses are inevitable but that's how you can learn a lesson, if you failed use it as your motivation to improve.
Pages:
Jump to: