Pages:
Author

Topic: Let fear to lose be motivation to learn - page 5. (Read 1288 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 291
October 05, 2023, 03:37:13 AM
~Snip
I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.
Having fear in making transactions and investing in the crypto realm can be said to be a trait that must always be in the mind of every crypto investor. Because I also agree, that fear can indeed be a very good motivation. Because with fear, we as crypto investors can have a very strong urge. So, having fear when investing or trading in crypto is necessary.

But even so, in my personal opinion, there is also fear
can sometimes have a negative impact on crypto trading or investing. Because if, for example, the fear has exceeded the limit, it will most likely cause fear and the courage to make decisions will decrease. Simple examples like:

Afraid of missing out on the momentum of a crypto asset that is experiencing a price increase.

Continue to have excessive fear, sometimes crypto investors definitely feel anxious when they want to buy or when they want to sell crypto assets. Because is that his stance or decisions are always shaken by fear.

So in conclusion, everyone should always have fear. Including people who work in the crypto world too. However, the amount of fear must be at a normal level and not excessive. Because if the levels are too excessive, the impact will definitely not be very good.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
October 05, 2023, 12:07:34 AM
Fear is a something that you need to eliminate to be able to handle some potential things in your life, because fear has made many newbies to loss their capital in a particular projects because they invested with fear and ended up with pain. I know, my crypto professional in the community today pass through this stage of fear in their life as a newbie that made them to learn so many things that will help upcoming newbies not to allow such thing to last in their mind whenever they want to trade their coins. The easiest way to control this fear is to know your target in crypto market, because once you know the particular price the market price will reach before you can supply , it will really help you to acquire a lot of incomes from your investment.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 690
October 04, 2023, 11:28:26 PM
My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.
Fear is a common thing in human nature, but knowledge is an effort to make this fear into a motivation to move. Talking about trading or investing, we will always be faced with conditions of loss or profit and we will get or avoid these two things by learning how to do it correctly. Although trading does not always provide profits, there are times when we have to know how to do it correctly and there are ways to avoid unnecessary mistakes.

I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.
Being addicted to trading and experiencing frequent losses is annoying and will have a bad impact on our psychology. However, can they escape the problem of continuous losses because if they experience losses but in the next trade they make a profit, that is an event that often happens. I'm not one of those people who do day trading, but as far as I know trading will be quite difficult to do because we have to focus and continue to monitor market movements and need to concentrate in carrying it out.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
October 04, 2023, 07:41:58 PM
I must say, you’ve got the right idea for the subject.

Most people view fear for a signaler to stay away, don’t go there, it’s scary, your going to lose and more of those sort of ideas but, that’s hardly the best way to use fear. You don’t get much benefits or use from fear if all you perceive it as is that, you abstain from an activity. For shirts, you might escape some undesirable consequences from not doing it right in an activity but,

Fear should rather scare you into taking all the necessary steps to ensure you do it right. To evaluate every move before you execute and not make an error in your steps. That’s how you use fear, you make better plans with fear of loosing and not by being way too excited about an idea or innovation.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
October 04, 2023, 07:05:37 PM
-snip-

Your assertion is accurate, yet the majority of those who lose money so easily do so because they lack information and only consider the profitable aspect of trading while ignoring the costly aspect, loss. Everything required information in order for us to avoid being on the wrong side of it. You cannot invest in anything if you decide not to trade because you are afraid of losing everything, then you will never be independent.
Not necessarily - some of them are experienced traders or at least know how the market works. Don't assume that the 90% of traders who lose money from trading lack information about what they are trading - but you have to admit that crypto price volatility is very volatile.

I also believe that most traders who lose in a trade are not because of lack of information but rather lose money because of miscalculation while others are due to excessive greed that prevents them from selling in hopes that they can sell them on an even higher price.

Of course I agree that some of them bet on luck - like just buying hype coins and then being abandoned by their investors. We have seen many cases of losses including meme coins and the like - but trading for them still exists.

I experienced this kind of thing, due to a lack of fear of the possibility of scams and rug pulls, I often buy hype coins, which end up me bag holding worthless shit coins in the end. Cheesy
Activity: 100
Merit: 4
October 04, 2023, 06:17:06 PM
My motivation happen to be the fear of begging for food. I Find myself in a land where I hardly speak the local dialect and can sometimes find it hard to relate with the indigenous natives of the land.
 Where it is worse is having to go hungry or broke without anyone even noticing. I had to take my chance with this forum and cryptocurrency in general to better understand financial independence and control of my funds.
For me, that's been my motivation. To be independent and financially capable of solving my own challenges and bills without begging for arms or food to survive.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 04, 2023, 11:06:55 AM
Well, I respect your post if it's really fear that motivates you to learn. But as far as I know, most of those who are fearful end up losing a lot of opportunities to make profits  because they really think they can't handle its risks. Until they experienced on their own, that's when they realized that they have to overcome their fears or else they won't be successful in the end.

However, for me my motivation to learn is to acquire limitless knowledge and gain financial security in the future. With adequate knowledge, I know I can overcome my losses and start maximizing achieving profits.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 04, 2023, 10:23:05 AM
Actually in reality most of people who fear to lose will not learn because they're scared to take a risk. When you're fear to lose your money, you will be very careful and you wouldn't leave your comfort zone. Just like someone who's start a business, there's no business will always make money constantly everyday.

This is very well said. If you are afraid to step out of your comfort zone, nothing will happen. Take the risk or miss the opportunity. That's it! Famous businesses won't be known by today if the owners of it let their fears govern.

Life is a gamble, so let's play it well and wisely!
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
October 03, 2023, 06:05:19 PM
It depends, It can be motivation to some people while trading and  to others it's not.
Fear prevent your inner strength to be triggered, the moment u are afraid then that aspect will be lacking (inner strength). Trading have two face either you are profitable or you are at loss. But the most important thing is that in every trade you have taken you should know the reason why it goes your way or against you.

However, having fear automatically tempers with your psychology which inturn leads to you taking irrational trades be it experienced, knowledgeable and beginner.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
duelbits.com
October 02, 2023, 04:09:54 PM
I'm not sure whether fear in trading is a good thing, because you won't accomplish anything in trading even when you feel technically proficient and so on if your fear is greater than your courage to make a move.
Of course, feeling too worried/fear isn't something needed in trading. It will bother our motivation and optimism about our future in trading. I think we shouldn't feel too worried/fear if we have sufficient knowledge and experience in trading. Moreover, if we already master the technical and fundamental skills. It must boost our optimism/courage. Although trading isn't an easy thing, we can deal with the challenges if we have good knowledge and experience on it.

Learning is indeed important, but studying too often will not make you immediately make a profit in trading, you have to trade directly while you continue to learn and evaluate your trading history in the past so that in the future you will use a better strategy.
There is nothing wrong with study too often.  Huh
Sure, learning much doesn't always guarantee the profits. But by learning much, it can increase our knowledge. This will be very helpful in the future, it surely will rise the chance to get profits. Regarding the evaluation of our trading activities, it is a different thing/matter. I agree it is needed, we know the most effective strategy to use by evaluating our trading activities.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
October 02, 2023, 02:41:01 PM
-snip-

Your assertion is accurate, yet the majority of those who lose money so easily do so because they lack information and only consider the profitable aspect of trading while ignoring the costly aspect, loss. Everything required information in order for us to avoid being on the wrong side of it. You cannot invest in anything if you decide not to trade because you are afraid of losing everything, then you will never be independent.
Not necessarily - some of them are experienced traders or at least know how the market works. Don't assume that the 90% of traders who lose money from trading lack information about what they are trading - but you have to admit that crypto price volatility is very volatile.

Of course I agree that some of them bet on luck - like just buying hype coins and then being abandoned by their investors. We have seen many cases of losses including meme coins and the like - but trading for them still exists.
Activity: 560
Merit: 408
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
October 02, 2023, 01:42:21 PM
Fear of the unknown has made lots of people remain in their comfort zones.

Yes, the majority of our youth today are experiencing this; they are simply afraid to leave their familiar surroundings and continue to strive for positive outcomes in life. Staying in your comfort zone prevents you from making any progress and causes your life to become stagnant. The majority of us don't succeed in our comfort zones; this particular problem is unknown because every advancement occurs unexpectedly, but you still need to be brave and face your fear.

Actually in reality most of people who fear to lose will not learn because they're scared to take a risk.

The process of learning never ends. In order to learn and understand something quickly, one must put it into practice. Failure to take risks will make one a poor person in life because success comes from taking risks, so if you are afraid of doing so, you will never succeed in life. Staying inside will not bring about any progress. Therefore, it is crucial to understand the risk you wish to take on.

If you are afraid of trading, just don't do it. I'll give you another reason, well over 90% of traders lose money, this in the stock market, and I'm sure that with cryptocurrency trading is even closer to 100%. So if you are afraid of losing money with trading, you are right. So don't do it.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
October 01, 2023, 06:05:08 PM
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.

I know some of my mates who are into  cryptocurrency that phobia to lose but even with the fear to lose they still go ahead to trade. If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

I mean for sure not all the time we are making the right decision here somethings we might just get lucky and sometimes we might just be unlucky about it, its just normal to be fear if you dont know what your doing at first if your going to think about it like driving a car, if your just a newbie and you dont know how your going to drive a car for sure at first you are afraid to hit the accelerator and most of the time you just slam the brake because you are afraid but as soon as you progress and learn how to drive that fear disappear because you know how to do it completely.

Its a good thing I guess since we are here in the forum meaning as soon as we just continue our journey here in the forum we are still learning a lot here, there are a lot of things that we need to learn as well as how we are going to protect ourselves against scams and hack since they are developing a lot of new ways, and probably we want to learn new strategy that we like on investing, for sure its going to be easy as soon as we are active here in the forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 212
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 01, 2023, 04:56:47 PM
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know.
Afaik Fear of the unknown is a very normal thing for any human being, so worry not buddy Smiley...

But when you refer to losing all capital because of trading, then you are probably pro trading with leverage which isn't advisable if one hasn't shapened their strategy to be on the profitable side of this journey... so to minimise such risk best to buy and hodl and forget about losing your capital to small price dips.

Fear of investing makes us careful about our actions. However it motivates us to increase our knowledge about our investment. Also It can be positive thing if you can amplify your fear to motivate yourself to increase your knowledge.

If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

Tbh, the best way to find motivation is to find a working strategy that you have tried and tested and are happy with the results, otherwise going in blindly is guaranteeing oneself of failure....good thing fear pushes many of us to do the uncomfortable stuff and this includes learning new skills Smiley

Having a plan gives investor confident about his action. So working out for a strategy along the way of our investment journey can polish a unique stratgey that can make us a successful investor.
Activity: 868
Merit: 190
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
October 01, 2023, 04:53:29 PM
It's sensible advice because buying to trade's different from hodl. If we're doing things with high stakes for first time it's normal to worry. We're scared of losing every thing after investing capital so large trades isn't advisable. Using sig campaign bitcoins to trade's a better strategy to using his wages.

Afaik Fear of the unknown is a very normal thing for any human being, so worry not buddy Smiley...

But when you refer to losing all capital because of trading, then you are probably pro trading with leverage which isn't advisable if one hasn't shapened their strategy to be on the profitable side of this journey... so to minimise such risk best to buy and hodl and forget about losing your capital to small price dips.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
October 01, 2023, 04:39:53 PM
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know.

If beginners allows their fear to motivate them to learn first their won't be drastic lose in trading.

Tbh, the best way to find motivation is to find a working strategy that you have tried and tested and are happy with the results, otherwise going in blindly is guaranteeing oneself of failure....good thing fear pushes many of us to do the uncomfortable stuff and this includes learning new skills Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
October 01, 2023, 04:14:17 PM
In fact - investing in bitcoin will not make the value of your investment go to 0. You just need to avoid day trading and continue to be a long-term holder - it should not make you afraid of losing. You only need to worry if all your investment assets are still on a centralized platform - but you will be safe if all your investment assets are in a wallet that gives you full custody.

Bitcoin price volatility just makes the value of your investment fluctuate - but I'm sure it won't go to 0 for obvious reasons, unless the crypto industry is truly doomed. As long as the bitcoin is still safe in your wallet - then you will not lose the bitcoin even if its value fluctuates.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 01, 2023, 03:41:47 PM
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.

I'm not sure whether fear in trading is a good thing, because you won't accomplish anything in trading even when you feel technically proficient and so on if your fear is greater than your courage to make a move. Learning is indeed important, but studying too often will not make you immediately make a profit in trading, you have to trade directly while you continue to learn and evaluate your trading history in the past so that in the future you will use a better strategy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
October 01, 2023, 12:09:54 PM
When you first start trading in cryptocurrencies, you must have a fear of losing money, that everyone does in the beginning.  When I first started trading, my fear of losing money was huge, and I lost my money a few times. Before embarking on crypto journey, if you don't know about trading and market, you can never profit, that's why if you know everything, then fear will not work in trading, but it will be a courage. It is true that everyone is afraid of losing money when it comes to trading, but when it comes to investing that fear does not work because investing never loses money. Moreover, when you feel the urge to lose, you must refrain from trading because when a person loses courage while trading, he can lose if he trades there. Of course, it is most important for people who are new to know various things before they start, but trading can be profitable and there will be no fear in the future. If you can overcome your motivation and fear, you will be able to move forward with cryptocurrency trading in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 190
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
October 01, 2023, 06:13:29 AM
Since I know cryptocurrency my biggest fear is to lost all my capital or large amounts in trading or investment, because of the fear in me I don't do things that I'm not sure of or things I don't know. My fear to lose have always been a motivation or a reason for me to know things concerning cryptocurrency,  I fear to start trading when I'm of myself that I know nothing to trade , fear to start investment when I know that I don't have a source of income.
We're scared when money's tight. Life isn't easy we're living in difficult periods in inequality. If you don't have a job you should consider your source of income's your sig campaign. You're grateful you've got it every week.

My fear have been a motivation to learn,  even If I start trading I may lose but not to lose everything because of the understanding I have. My fear to lose have always made me to take the right decisions and not to make money money my first ultimate in trading and investment but understanding as my first priority.
You're in the forum it's the best education campus better than online courses. If it doesn't help you make up your direction you shouldn't invest in cryptocurrencies. Keep taking your sig campaign to stack until you're ready to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: