Pages:
Author

Topic: Let's Talk Bitcoin! #6 "Cyprus & Serendipity" Big Jeffrey A. Tucker Interview - page 4. (Read 5303 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
We talked about it after the show, he didn't know the specifics.

Did he give any nonspecific information not mentioned in the show?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!

Good stuff guys.

Glad you got Bradley Jansen from freebanking.org ... he very aptly spelled out what is going to be the coal face in the regulatory reaction (via the abominable Bank Secrecy Act). Monetary freedom is not going to be a reality until the laws around money and private banking are changed.

Bradley was great, although I don't know how hopeful the future is after that discussion LOL - His big point is that we know what happens if nothing changes, so it's better to have at least a chance by being pro-active in the fight.   I'm not sure if that's good advice or bad but we definitely need to start thinking about it more as a community.

you never bothered to ask him "who" Fincen is going to prosecute.

We talked about it after the show, he didn't know the specifics.

what's Stephanies's Ph.D in?

Not Cryptography Wink  It's escaping me for the moment, she was involved with medical research until recently.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

Good stuff guys.

Glad you got Bradley Jansen from freebanking.org ... he very aptly spelled out what is going to be the coal face in the regulatory reaction (via the abominable Bank Secrecy Act). Monetary freedom is not going to be a reality until the laws around money and private banking are changed.

Bradley was great, although I don't know how hopeful the future is after that discussion LOL - His big point is that we know what happens if nothing changes, so it's better to have at least a chance by being pro-active in the fight.   I'm not sure if that's good advice or bad but we definitely need to start thinking about it more as a community.

you never bothered to ask him "who" Fincen is going to prosecute.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
what's Stephanies's Ph.D in?
You should be able to do whatever shaping you might want with the RSS feed

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDailyBitcoinShow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Great show as always. New format seems really good.

What a good guest to have on the show, I really enjoyed listening to what he had to say!

Keep up the good work guys!
Activity: 392
Great to see Daily Bitcoin is back in new form. I think you should post infomation about this to Daily Bitcoin thread so that everyone will notice that the name and format of show has slightly changed.

Good stuff guys.

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

Good stuff guys.

I added the RSS feed to http://bitcoins.info/

Is that permanent placement?  Pretty sweet  Grin
Really enjoyed it!

I'm happy to see (hear) that the long intros were chopped off and that the editing is much less intrusive.

I'm also very pleased with the length, which was exactly the time of my evening walk.  Tongue

Looking forward the next one!
Looking forward to your feedback
Yay! Just in time for my daily walk!
Pages: