Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 46. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 09:02:47 PM
The same result is obtained. I synchronized again but the transaction does not pass.

https://i.imgur.com/JL1etsq.jpeg
Only one way to reset wallet, and fully resync:
1. Open wallet with linux simplewallet
2. Type "reset", type "save", type "exit"
3. Open wallet file with gui wallet, it will resync fast.

Also, you have too small fee. Must be 0.01, not 0.00001, this is the reason, why coins stuck.

Three times already synchronized wallet and sent coins. The commission is automatically is regulated by the wallet and not by me.

I realized that transactions with a small number of coins, from 1 to 10, a maximum of 50, are normally confirmed. The developer says that this is normal for this coin.

it turns out that I must to 100 times to send 20 coins each)).

I tried sending to cryptopia 50 XLC and still no confirmations.
How long this will be going?
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
September 13, 2017, 04:58:57 PM
I got disconected from http://xlc.dark-mine.su and got some outdated shares. Now my miners are trying to connect back to pool.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 04:01:59 PM
I wish to investigate in pool's situation now.

Now network hashrate is about 108kh, Dark's pool hashrate 150kh. Network hasrate decreases every minute. About 50-60% blocks orphaned. Pool get payments for 60kh/s only, and spread all coins for all miners, who makes 150kh/s. So each miner gets only 30-40% of desired coins. This situation affected all XLC pools at the moment. We already contacted Mark to fix this problem. Seems this is blockchain bug, because all blocks shares/diff higher than 60% count as orphaned and didnt paid by network. Any hashrate burst only decreases network speed. That situation started then XLC get listed by Cryptopia, because alot of new miners connected, and pool hashrate sometimes raised up to 600kh/s. But network hasrate and diff only decreased from this moment.
September 13, 2017, 03:23:52 PM
XLC cryptopia 588sat, on hitbtc 1300sat,  580sat is under ICO price
any news from cryptopia?
I wonder what does this bring, but price fell down really from the begining of trading here.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1987
1% Skill 99% Luck :v
September 13, 2017, 03:02:48 PM
XLC cryptopia 588sat, on hitbtc 1300sat,  580sat is under ICO price
any news from cryptopia?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 02:57:58 PM
The pool http://xlc.dark-mine.su promised 120 coins a day, eventually received only 30, I was deceived?
September 13, 2017, 02:36:00 PM
Ok so it looks like price is droping really down, at this rate I rather hold my coins.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
September 13, 2017, 02:13:01 PM
@vitik Thanks alot. That's what I'm saying! I'm looking forward if I can setup another pool.
Activity: 245
September 13, 2017, 01:55:59 PM
The thread I've linked indicates, you're the pool owner. Sorry.
BTW: There is a big trade since 8 hours and coin is falling :|
I help to Dark with some pool things.
Yesterday payments stopped, because of one of pool nodes gone fork.
Pool is not one-server based, it have some infrastructure now. One server with website and pool, another with daemons and third with daemon and wallet. Wallet synced only with his own daemon. This daemon got forked. But, as i know, nothing lost, and all payments done today. But pool restarted many times.
Also we made some server kernel optimizations yesterday.

And yesterday and today this pool pays only 30% of the estimated.
Activity: 280
September 13, 2017, 12:08:09 PM
Yes, I had to do so.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
September 13, 2017, 12:05:15 PM
The same result is obtained. I synchronized again but the transaction does not pass.

Also, you have too small fee. Must be 0.01, not 0.00001, this is the reason, why coins stuck.

Three times already synchronized wallet and sent coins. The commission is automatically is regulated by the wallet and not by me.

I realized that transactions with a small number of coins, from 1 to 10, a maximum of 50, are normally confirmed. The developer says that this is normal for this coin.

Activity: 280
September 13, 2017, 11:49:15 AM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
September 13, 2017, 11:35:45 AM

September 13, 2017, 10:48:12 AM
Please tell me, that you operate more than one coin on this infrastructure!? For XLC only, I would run this coin completely as a virtual machine on a server having some resources left.
This is for XLC only.  Cool
September 13, 2017, 10:44:16 AM
Please tell me, that you operate more than one coin on this infrastructure!? For XLC only, I would run this coin completely as a virtual machine on a server having some resources left.
September 13, 2017, 10:32:23 AM
I help to Dark with some pool things.
Yesterday payments stopped, because of one of pool nodes gone fork.
Pool is not one-server based, it have some infrastructure now. One server with website and pool, another with daemons and third with daemon and wallet. Wallet synced only with his own daemon. This daemon got forked. But, as i know, nothing lost, and all payments done today. But pool restarted many times.
Also we made some server kernel optimizations yesterday.
September 13, 2017, 10:22:36 AM
September 13, 2017, 10:16:39 AM
hualei_hb, Fix your XLC pool fast as possible! ( http://xlc.globalpool.cc )
Your pool count alot of valid block as orphaned.

As I've written here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21786493 you should also set up your pool properly.
Based on network hash rate my earnings have to be ~800 XLC/day whereas I get only ~300 at the moment at your pool. This behaviour exists since yesterday.

As I've some knowledge on setting up different Cryptonote pools I want to ask if anyone is interested in another stable pool? If so, I'm going to setup one.
I'm not owner of Dark-pool, mail to support email. Also I will call him and say about your problem.
September 13, 2017, 10:07:42 AM
hualei_hb, Fix your XLC pool fast as possible! ( http://xlc.globalpool.cc )
Your pool count alot of valid block as orphaned.

As I've written here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21786493 you should also set up your pool properly.
Based on network hash rate my earnings have to be ~800 XLC/day whereas I get only ~300 at the moment at your pool. This behaviour exists since yesterday.

As I've some knowledge on setting up different Cryptonote pools I want to ask if anyone is interested in another stable pool? If so, I'm going to setup one.
September 13, 2017, 09:35:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: