Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 48. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
September 12, 2017, 11:15:10 PM
I have the impression that there are provocations! or you are a novice yesterday just went to the computer ... how much I use this purse I have no problems, except for one transaction that I sent on the maximum of anonymity (I wanted to check) Grin how the developer will return to explain how to return it faster.

just zadolbalsya this nonsense to read when a novice can not figure it out and blames everyone around
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
@dunedainbob

"What are you talking about?  No one is selling at 0.00000001 bitcoin.  Look here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XLC_BTC.  The cheapest sell order is for 0.00001000 right now.  If you sold 1600 XLC at 0.00001000 price, it would be US$4200*1600*0.00001000 = about US$67.

I have my reservations about this coin too, because many people's transfers are missing/stuck (like mine).  But don't just make up lies about the price being 1 satoshi when it's 1000x higher."

you are one of those cohorts huh ?!

go to cryptopia and LOOK..

1.9 million XLC at 0.00000001    just one account !!      if no one is buying at 0.00000001 why EVER would they buy at 0.000001 HuhHuh?

magnitudes higher

I think my house is worth 500,000,000 dollars .. I can even put it on the market... still fine ..
 but there are millions of houses at only   500,000        dollars .... remember exactly the same house !!

would you give me magnitudes of factor higher than you needed to pay for the same thing in the market? ! 

please say you would buy the one that is 1000 times cheaper... ELSE talking to you would just prove my ignorance of talking to someone that understands math, or economy data

stop trying to mislead all those paying hard cash and time to watch the people who own the millions ... ??  walk away very  happy, dev happy,      remember they already got the BTC we bought in with... and now all the rest holding coins worth a few dollars only .... even if you      "EVER"     trade them to get those FEW DOLLARS

time will tell the tale whether you or I see this in correct light..

but this is not fairy land and people are getting hurt

dev ... open up and be transparent at least with wallet code

let the market prove me wrong

smiles 4 eva

This Guy cannot understand the basics of the spread(ask and bid).
Do not exert any effort arguing on this guy..
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 10:27:35 PM
Date: -
To: LsDjN4vDhDSjT21daqyiZ96z6vaZeyssGLcVUAfjYUxjdwuAZ9ki6iNZYNupRwKvmGdnoV1GAwmoHGg quP2eNdyC3v4hRPo
Amount: -300.00 XLC
Fee: 0.01 XLC
Transaction hash: 35E7955C54A6ED77500A777DED6BE7AD01DB94799B666EE8E77F278CA9418CC2
Activity: 29
September 12, 2017, 10:19:59 PM
@dunedainbob

"What are you talking about?  No one is selling at 0.00000001 bitcoin.  Look here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XLC_BTC.  The cheapest sell order is for 0.00001000 right now.  If you sold 1600 XLC at 0.00001000 price, it would be US$4200*1600*0.00001000 = about US$67.

I have my reservations about this coin too, because many people's transfers are missing/stuck (like mine).  But don't just make up lies about the price being 1 satoshi when it's 1000x higher."

you are one of those cohorts huh ?!

go to cryptopia and LOOK..

1.9 million XLC at 0.00000001    just one account !!      if no one is buying at 0.00000001 why EVER would they buy at 0.000001 HuhHuh?

magnitudes higher

I think my house is worth 500,000,000 dollars .. I can even put it on the market... still fine ..
 but there are millions of houses at only   500,000        dollars .... remember exactly the same house !!

would you give me magnitudes of factor higher than you needed to pay for the same thing in the market? ! 

please say you would buy the one that is 1000 times cheaper... ELSE talking to you would just prove my ignorance of talking to someone that understands math, or economy data

stop trying to mislead all those paying hard cash and time to watch the people who own the millions ... ??  walk away very  happy, dev happy,      remember they already got the BTC we bought in with... and now all the rest holding coins worth a few dollars only .... even if you      "EVER"     trade them to get those FEW DOLLARS

time will tell the tale whether you or I see this in correct light..

but this is not fairy land and people are getting hurt

dev ... open up and be transparent at least with wallet code

let the market prove me wrong

smiles 4 eva

Activity: 322
September 12, 2017, 10:01:30 PM

smiles for miles

just checked cryptopia..

millions of coins for sale at                   0.00000001 bitcoin

therefore ..  who will ever buy yours at 0.000001                 HuhHuhHuh

so           ..  even calculating BTC = 10,000 USD  

so           ..  my 1600 coin at 0.00000001 =  0.00001600 BTC

therefore ..        1600 * 0.00000001        =     16 cents USD      TOTAL.

true worth at   4500 USD    more like    6-7 cents USD

how many coins you have ??

there appears to be NO breakeven point,  EVER unless this coins performs better than BTC itself

your deamin'

SCAM
scam
scram

if I had my 1600

What are you talking about?  No one is selling at 0.00000001 bitcoin.  Look here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XLC_BTC.  The cheapest sell order is for 0.00001000 right now.  If you sold 1600 XLC at 0.00001000 price, it would be US$4200*1600*0.00001000 = about US$67.

I have my reservations about this coin too, because many people's transfers are missing/stuck (like mine).  But don't just make up lies about the price being 1 satoshi when it's 1000x higher.
September 12, 2017, 09:47:13 PM

smiles for miles

just checked cryptopia..

millions of coins for sale at                   0.00000001 bitcoin

therefore ..  who will ever buy yours at 0.000001                 HuhHuhHuh

so           ..  even calculating BTC = 10,000 USD  

so           ..  my 1600 coin at 0.00000001 =  0.00001600 BTC

therefore ..        1600 * 0.00000001        =     16 cents USD      TOTAL.

true worth at   4500 USD    more like    6-7 cents USD

how many coins you have ??

there appears to be NO breakeven point,  EVER unless this coins performs better than BTC itself

your deamin'

SCAM
scam
scram

if I had my 1600
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 09:44:25 PM
Maybe we just wait for the bug to be fix.
The Dev had a lot of pressure on this project....
I pointed out the problem a week ago. Nothing was done.
Activity: 46
September 12, 2017, 09:33:43 PM
How many coins have to be generated in  http://xlc.dark-mine.su/#  to be send my wallet?
September 12, 2017, 09:30:32 PM
sorry ... we can only hope ..

if it takes this long for the blockchain to show updated actions, whether bad or good, how can anyone trade on these wallets with any certainty without loosing money, or even trust to transfer amongst their own wallets?!  

for the dev to be trading on this coin with DRM written in ..... how could that code be trustworthy.?

only way to redeem is for dev to release a debugged and openly verifiable wallet, and code the system to verify the block chain to all our wallets and either deliver or reinstall to our wallets.

all the information to what we actually own is in the block chain, and only the dev has access to repair this crap fight

big sigh .... I had high hopes

matroska leviar dev, why did you allow this ?

come out and advise and help, after all you have approx. 100000 American dollars in your kit bag, just based on those that did not ask for refund months back

lay down your scorn and wrath upon me

but help these poor people you took money and time from, where is your presence OR conscience?

Maybe we just wait for the bug to be fix.
The Dev had a lot of pressure on this project....
September 12, 2017, 09:11:36 PM
sorry ... we can only hope ..

if it takes this long for the blockchain to show updated actions, whether bad or good, how can anyone trade on these wallets with any certainty without loosing money, or even trust to transfer amongst their own wallets?!  

for the dev to be trading on this coin with DRM written in ..... how could that code be trustworthy.?

only way to redeem is for dev to release a debugged and openly verifiable wallet, and code the system to verify the block chain to all our wallets and either deliver or reinstall to our wallets.

all the information to what we actually own is in the block chain, and only the dev has access to repair this crap fight

big sigh .... I had high hopes

matroska leviar dev, why did you allow this ?

come out and advise and help, after all you have approx. 100000 American dollars in your kit bag, just based on those that did not ask for refund months back

lay down your scorn and wrath upon me

but help these poor people you took money and time from, where is your presence OR conscience?

Activity: 280
September 12, 2017, 09:10:46 PM
I have everything again, transactions are not confirmations. This is the worst coin of 2017.
September 12, 2017, 09:03:00 PM
http://prntscr.com/gkft2u

same situation here these transactions are first 3 transactions I was send notthing happened for a long time ...Im resinhronising wallet now but with  no effect

What to do? No confirmation for a long time.

https://i.imgur.com/sM9eYD4.jpg

I have the exact same issue.  Tried to restore a backup of my wallet, shows the same thing, balance shows as sent by 0 confirmations.  Is there a way to rescan the wallet or something, to restore the balance?  Does the failed transaction take time to expire?
The one that i'd experienced was when i try to send 100XLC,it says "transaction too large".
Maybe i will do the long method small amount in sending.
I have a question,how much is the minimum transaction fee in sending XLC?
Activity: 322
September 12, 2017, 08:53:23 PM

same situation here these transactions are first 3 transactions I was send notthing happened for a long time ...Im resinhronising wallet now but with  no effect

I have the exact same issue.  Tried to restore a backup of my wallet, shows the same thing, balance shows as sent by 0 confirmations.  Is there a way to rescan the wallet or something, to restore the balance?  Does the failed transaction take time to expire?
September 12, 2017, 08:46:57 PM
smiles ..
this is to allow many others being ripped off while hoping for a return

I now know why they do not release your coins

once in your wallet you shall find you can only transfer small amounts of coin at one time

I transferred, via many transaction to cryptopia 1600 coin

I only got 75 through, and they finally verified, very slowly considering how many wallets out there?

somehow I now have an unusual number of coins left in my wallet ..... 6. something coins verified Huh?

I have waited 16 hours to see other transferred to account in cryptopia but I am not hopeful

I saw how fast almost 10000 coins were in someone's? account, and how fast they were bought up

at 200 coin per transfer Huh? someone spent awful amount time to transfer that much to cryptopia.  Possibly someone with internal knowledge of the code and systems being used for this coin.

now I try to trade 75 shares and nothing ... funny how that works?

suddenly a trading coin, NEW, and much wanted on trading organisations, APPARENTLY,  nobody wants just 75 ?

we shall see.

my theory is this is why no coins have delivered to anyone, why they want you to contact via Sebastian with your id so they can vet who and when, I got mine when the dev just paid me direct via my leviar account

other than their cohorts on the scam to make it look, sound like all is well.

I hope to be PROVED wrong. not shouted down by cohorts saying unqualified statements.

luckily I only lost circa 1600 coins worth and time mining and bitcoin to buy in.

buyer beware...... smiles for miles

Activity: 408
Merit: 3
September 12, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
September 12, 2017, 05:29:12 PM

Activity: 245
September 12, 2017, 11:59:30 AM
70% orphans
Activity: 46
September 12, 2017, 11:54:22 AM
I have 5 Radeon RX570, how can I mine leviarcoin?
Thank you.

With AMD try Claymore GPU Miner.

http://xlc.dark-mine.su/#getting_started

But in http://xlc.dark-mine.su/#getting_started could not find explanation for mining with the Claymore GPU Miner
Example: NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://xlc.dark-mine.su:3333 -allpools 1 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

I have already followed these steps, but in Cryptopia no XLC currency appears.
Here http://xlc.dark-mine.su/# on stats

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/09/12/xlc.png
Activity: 644
September 12, 2017, 09:04:54 AM
We are finally on a solid exchange listed. It was a long way, and it is even longer before us. After omission and problems on novaexchange I am very happy that cryptopia approved XLC coins.
This is a good work for dev team. I sent some coins to try the cryptopia account, and I have the rest in the wallet. I wish many successful days and congratulations on this achievement.

Here is the screen from my cryptopia account:

Activity: 294
September 12, 2017, 08:10:02 AM
if you don't see a transaction ID, and you don't see on blockchain, resync blockchain, and your coin will come back
I did it several times - not come back. Now resync again.

what did you do, explain step by step
1. I delete all in folder C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\leviarcoin
2. Put old copy wallet file in folder C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\leviarcoin
3. Resync wallet.

oky douky Smiley  wait untill is fully sync Smiley  and then will see Smiley
Yes! My coin in my wallet!

you already got back coins? i still lost them Sad
Yes, my coins have returned. But I lost them a week ago, when I transferred to another my wallet. They returned only now. Perhaps you need to wait a few days, and resynchronize again.
Ok, Thank you, i'll retry after a week Sad
Pages:
Jump to: