Pages:
Author

Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread - page 47. (Read 160605 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 09:32:45 AM
hualei_hb, Fix your XLC pool fast as possible! ( http://xlc.globalpool.cc )
Your pool count alot of valid block as orphaned.
You have 94% orphaned blocks, 71% of them are valid blocks.
For each 1000xlc your pool got, you pay only 59XLC for miners.

You take miners rewards!
Isnt its real scam?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
September 13, 2017, 09:30:13 AM
for the name of GOD

... I should probably tax you with Leviar  Roll Eyes

this is my XLC Address:

LkmvaWnHQ3pjJ8KQRML3Qr7H4VoFEXzcgdeeV9DQtfhwX7xYHerBkt86WmSwX7t2hEPA8mvVZssg5TS 9EK1CS2mhMHppT5t

FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO HAS PROBLEM WITH UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION:

- to get back your coin, this is what you should do:

Step 1 : Leave your wallet to be full sync

Step 2 : Click File  and Back-up wallet -  this option should save a back-up of wallet -  put it on desktop, or wherever you want

Step 3 : Close the Leviar Coin Wallet

Step 4 : After is fully close, open again the Leviar Coin Wallet

Step 5 : When is open, click on File - Open wallet and select the back-up wallet

Step 6 : if you do this, wallet with resync and scan, and you'll get back your coin.

Cheers

The same result is obtained. I synchronized again but the transaction does not pass.

Activity: 280
September 13, 2017, 08:50:25 AM
you do not do this thing after each trasaction... only when you cannot get any confirmation...
At me any transaction more than 10 coins is not confirmed.

have you work before with cryptonote platform ?
Cryptonote platform not support the transaction of more than 10 coins? Everything, all my coins went to cryptopia. I had to send a lot of small transactions. I spent 2 days on this. I will forget this coin as a terrible dream.

depend on anonimity Smiley cuz' on cryptonote platform, you cannot trace a transaction, on bitcoin you can, every coin based on cryptonote platform (cryptonight algorithm) has different specifications...  amount of send...etc - check Monero (XMR) -  Bytecoin (BCN)... AEON ...etc

I'm not saying that this coin is perfect, but is better to read and understan, and after that, make statment
In this case, it was necessary to make a restriction in the interface of the wallet, to block large transfers. Users do not need unnecessary problems due to poorly made software.

you're right Smiley but  look after how many year, monero has a GUI wallet, isn't easy...
No need to call on the Monero, the Monero was the first, Monero was a genius, with the new innovative algorithm. You go on a proven path, so the mistakes are unforgivable.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
September 13, 2017, 07:15:25 AM
I confirm these steps as non-working.
Activity: 408
Merit: 3
September 13, 2017, 06:34:36 AM
for the name of GOD

this is my XLC Address:

LkmvaWnHQ3pjJ8KQRML3Qr7H4VoFEXzcgdeeV9DQtfhwX7xYHerBkt86WmSwX7t2hEPA8mvVZssg5TS 9EK1CS2mhMHppT5t

Step 2 : Click File  and Back-up wallet -  this option should save a back-up of wallet -  put it on desktop, or wherever you want

Step 5 : When is open, click on File - Open wallet and select the back-up wallet

Step 6 : if you do this, wallet with resync and scan, and you'll get back your coin.

not working for me resync several times and still nothing
Activity: 213
September 13, 2017, 03:30:09 AM
you do not do this thing after each trasaction... only when you cannot get any confirmation...

Cryptonote platform not support the transaction of more than 10 coins? Everything, all my coins went to cryptopia. I had to send a lot of small transactions. I spent 2 days on this. I will forget this coin as a terrible dream.

depend on anonimity Smiley cuz' on cryptonote platform, you cannot trace a transaction, on bitcoin you can, every coin based on cryptonote platform (cryptonight algorithm) has different specifications...  amount of send...etc - check Monero (XMR) -  Bytecoin (BCN)... AEON ...etc

I'm not saying that this coin is perfect, but is better to read and understan, and after that, make statment
In this case, it was necessary to make a restriction in the interface of the wallet, to block large transfers. Users do not need unnecessary problems due to poorly made software.

you're right Smiley but  look after how many year, monero has a GUI wallet, isn't easy...
September 13, 2017, 03:28:22 AM
You should understand that because of all your problems, the price of the coin is very low, 50 times lower than the price for ICO.

you're wrong Smiley  you should check monero value Smiley XMR  and you will be suprised Cheesy
September 13, 2017, 03:20:13 AM
You should understand that because of all your problems, the price of the coin is very low, 50 times lower than the price for ICO.
September 13, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

September 13, 2017, 03:11:20 AM

September 13, 2017, 02:45:48 AM

September 13, 2017, 02:42:42 AM
some one, is droping XLC Smiley)) on cryptopia
September 13, 2017, 02:37:35 AM

September 13, 2017, 02:28:57 AM
September 13, 2017, 01:57:23 AM
for the name of GOD

this is my XLC Address:

Cheers

After each transaction, sync your wallet again? Maybe the developer will already make a normal, working wallet?

September 13, 2017, 01:49:07 AM
for the name of GOD

this is my XLC Address:

Cheers

After each transaction, sync your wallet again? Maybe the developer will already make a normal, working wallet?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 01:46:28 AM
hi -ART-  ... or I say                                                      matroska

could I just enquire as to the btc you earn't in the trade?

just the facts

September 13, 2017, 01:39:18 AM
for the name of GOD

this is my XLC Address:

Cheers
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
September 12, 2017, 11:45:28 PM

just zadolbalsya this nonsense to read when a novice can not figure it out and blames everyone around

He нaдo зaдaлбывaтьcя, y чeйнa ecть явныe пpoблeмы, oб этoм я yпoминaл в cвoём пocтe нecкoлькo нeдeль нaзaд, в peзyльтaтe paзpaбoтчик вepнyл вpyчнyю 180 мoнeт, пpичём cтapaя тpaнзaкция тaк и виcит в  кoшeлькe кaк нeпoдтвepждённaя.
Taк чтo нeт никaкиx пpoвoкaций, пpocтo фaкты. Личнo y мeня из 3500 мoнeт, дoшли дo биpжи 3301, ecть oднa зaвиcшaя тpaнзaкция, cинxpoнизaция кoшeлькa пo нoвoй, ecтecтвeннo нe пoмoгaeт, пpичём paзpaбoтчик нe yдocyжилcя дaжe cдeлaть кoнcoль в кoшeлькe.

https://imgur.com/TpOsmxk

https://imgur.com/ubUAZ9x

There are obvious problems, I mentioned this in my post a few weeks ago, as a result, the developer returned 180 coins manually, and the old transaction is hanging in the purse as unconfirmed.
So there are no provocations, just facts. Personally, I have 3500 coins, have reached the stock exchange 3301, there is one suspended transaction, the synchronization of the purse on a new one, of course does not help, and the developer did not even bother to make a console in his wallet.

Date: -
To: LsDjN4vDhDSjT21daqyiZ96z6vaZeyssGLcVUAfjYUxjdwuAZ9ki6iNZYNupRwKvmGdnoV1GAwmoHGg quP2eNdyC3v4hRPo
Amount: -199.00 XLC
Fee: 0.01 XLC
Transaction hash: E13B576AC13E20EAD3780BF29BF2D64223EBB9C30B985C54ACF5F15D0A56FD57
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 11:20:43 PM
did statistics at uni... taught maths .. not briliiant but understand mathematical concepts ..

look at the nice spread of sale from 4 BTC  for a few coins Huh?  what universe would that seem true?.. and then the nice even spread all the way down to insignificant sale prices that are NOT trading !!??

this distorts the average considerately and creates a misleading but TRUE average... but averages are not a TRUE data. Just some calculated variable and non real term that means nothing

I I had ten dollars and some other bloke had ten dollars that via magic is worth 100000 because he advertised it in the newspaper as such

does that mean everyone with ten dollars can ask someone else to give him 100000 for it?! ..YES they can......... but on what universe would?

so now the average cost of ten dollars is (100000 + 10 ) divide by 2 = 50005 dollars...   now just because for some REASON ?

so many are selling at similar amounts (check cryptopia) that this causes massive distortion to statistics outlook and would not ever be in the range of error to be viable reality.

yet misleads on real value of that ten dollars, which is ONLY worth the smallest amount someone will pay for it

YES
please do not try to argue with me.    because I do not argue which is why you just help show others the lengths some traders in the KNOW try to keep bringing in people to help run the trade before the blow this town...

now that is an opinion,

but to follow what I have written and use your own intelligence, those us already hooked ,,,,,,, our bad , but trying to make others fall down the rabbit hole of leviar coin ... well take a very long ladder

surely by now all those millions at SUCH a cheap price would be sold an in a few million more * a lot will ours at 0.000001 have a chance to ever trade... remember ....

that is only A CHANCE to trade... smiles ... they my be yours forever ... cherish every one of them

keep those chins up and mine something worth something, I have feeling Russians may not have freedoms to mine wherever when ever..
 we have in west and why you HOPE I am wrong ...

politics such as it is ... we all just people .. remember that ....

when it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck . it's a ................

I hope you are the swan that laid the golden egg......     but I seem to have only chance at eggshell .. if at all

study cryptopia... don't need be mathematician to see the massive variation that seem like a few zeroes...

but I will drown at 0.0000000000000000000001mm  under water ..    yep small but if under water ... I still drown..

statistics is 65% true ... just ask homer simpson

Pages:
Jump to: