Pages:
Author

Topic: Life after death - page 10. (Read 4445 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 07:21:45 AM
I don't think that there will be life after death. You just simply die.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 17, 2018, 06:24:34 AM
there is nothing after death, you simply disappear

It would be wrong to assert that, the truth is that we simply don't know. Science is still very primitive, believe it or not, we barely even understand the human body and we are not even close to understanding the brain and consciousness fully.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 04:13:09 AM
Im belive in a life after the death according to my religion there is a life after death on heaven or hell as the karma we have collected or reborn in the human world
Activity: 183
March 17, 2018, 12:05:45 AM
I do not think there will be life after death.
Activity: 22
March 16, 2018, 10:14:48 PM
Based on Catholic belief and the teaching of the Church, we can say the following about death and what follows. At the moment of death the soul is separated from the body and no longer sustains order within the natural body as a result, the body begins to corrupt and left to its own will decompose. The soul however is immortal and never ceases to exist, once created. Immediately upon death, the soul of each person is judged by the Lord, either to eternal life or the damnation of hell. For those damned to hell, such a soul immediately experiences hell thereafter. For a soul judged to heaven, if the soul is truly holy then it may immediately experience the fullness of heaven.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 14, 2018, 07:32:07 PM
life after death will be light like breeze with no earthly bondings and no tensions. only happiness and laughter
Activity: 40
March 16, 2018, 09:27:13 PM
I think it would be either initiating in Hell; the place of eternal pain or Heaven; the place of eternal happiness
lrr
Activity: 60
March 14, 2018, 06:41:39 PM
In my opinion when you die you're just gone... we are nothing but a bunch of cells, and somehow our brain is arranged in a way that consciousness (or what we perceive it to be) rises.

I think it's all a mechanism to just keep our body safe and reproduce.

The purpose of life is to keep yourself alive and reproduce is all.
Activity: 31
March 14, 2018, 06:19:33 PM
No idea about it. I just know that there is the existence of SOULS Smiley
Activity: 123
March 14, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
death > nature of the grave > day of resurrection > herded into the Padang Mahsyar > Day of Weighing for Good and Bad Charity > day where human charity counted by Allah > Crossing Straight Bridge >
and the final choice is heaven or hell depending on what he did during this world.
Activity: 197
March 14, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
Жизнь пocлe cмepти - нeизвecтнa
copper member
Activity: 238
March 14, 2018, 12:08:02 AM
It's either you are on the third dimension waiting for your judgement or you are already assigned in heaven or hell.
Activity: 48
March 11, 2018, 10:58:36 PM
Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

life after death, it must happen in my opinion, we live again to reap what we have planted as long as we live in the world, live to be responsible for all our actions, no one will be harmed on the eternal life later all we will get according to our deeds , although the slightest good will surely we get the good again, so also the unluckiness we make sure that's what we get.
Activity: 90
March 11, 2018, 06:12:23 PM
Nobody knows if we where goes by hell or heaven but, If we are believe the word of god and believe in god we are receive the life that want it, to live an ever lasting life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
March 10, 2018, 08:37:33 PM
Hmm Most times I think about it.. Well I don't really know until I am dead and gone. I will find out
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 10, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
As a person who believes in religion, i believe there is life after death. People have to account for whatever they did on earth here.

well you just belive, you dont know....
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 10, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

well this can only be answered by those that experienced it, proof is difficult to obtain though, and its very profitable to deceive people about a possible afterlife, after all imagine how cheap an army can be that has been told it doesnt really dies, i bet that at certain stages even entire societies, agree with lieing to their children, like the palestinians just to overcome an occupation.

everyone born into this world lives a curse, that he always has limited information about this world and doesnt understand it. this makes good decisions difficult and very random. :-(
Activity: 24
March 10, 2018, 03:55:48 PM
living after death, there is no evidence that there is life after death, but many religions believe there is life after death, like heaven and hell
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 03:21:54 PM
I believe that I will continue living after I die with people whom I consider good
Activity: 9
March 10, 2018, 02:42:21 PM
Perhaps most convincing is that patients are able to report events outside the room where their bodies were. For example, some claimed that their spirits went into the waiting room and heard conversations between family members, which they recalled accurately. Given the skeptics’ position on ESP, this should be impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: