Pages:
Author

Topic: Life after death - page 11. (Read 4445 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
I don't think that there is a life after death.The death is the end
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
We will all come to death. there is always an end all of us,
Activity: 20
March 06, 2018, 10:40:54 PM
Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

life after death is inevitable, the life of the world is only temporary to find provision for life in the afterlife, the life of the world there are guidelines and instructions for us to survive the afterlife, good deeds will certainly reconcile us, in the world there will be no enemies, and in the afterlife when accountability will be safe from all the wrath of God.
Activity: 140
March 06, 2018, 06:22:48 PM
menurut apa kita perbuat di dlm dunia.amal ibadah kita yg ada.yang membawa kita setelah kita mati.kemana dia hendak menuju.apa ke surga atau ke neraka
Activity: 55
March 06, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

I think nothing will happen

to be realistic it's true. and it's the most horrible thing
yes, human is mortal, but it would not be so bad. The bad thing is that sometimes he is suddenly mortal, and in general can not say what he will do this evening.
Activity: 170
March 06, 2018, 03:58:07 AM
Yes there is life after death. Everyone will get good/bad next life based on karma.
Activity: 40
March 06, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
I'm very much eager to know what is our life be after death.
Activity: 28
March 02, 2018, 03:03:35 AM
all  that wait us after death is nothing more than a black locker  Shocked Grin
March 02, 2018, 02:50:05 AM
I am a big fan on Anime (Japenese Cartoons) and "Bleach" is one of my favorites.
The story is about the "Soul Socity" and it is the place where our souls goes after death and it explains the hole procedure of death and the life after death and the reborn.
It is a cartoon right, but I think that it has some credibility in the story.
There is a socity where the Souls lives, and the good ones deserves a reborn.

life after death is sure to happen, because it is so easy for God to bring life back from what has been, as God has made us from the dead, as a religious person I strongly believe in it so that we live our lives there are guidelines and rules for the welfare of life as long as we are alive also wellbeing when life after death.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

I agree, I think it will be like before we were born.
February 28, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

Activity: 90
February 28, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
As a person who believes in religion, i believe there is life after death. People have to account for whatever they did on earth here.
Activity: 197
February 28, 2018, 12:20:00 PM
nobody knows exactly about life after death. but i believe there is life after death. there is an heaven and hell.
so keep faith
December 09, 2017, 05:09:43 AM
nobody knows exactly about that case, but as a moslem, i do believe that there is a life after the death, where we'll get a new further life, it's depend on what we've done along in this world, if we are good person,we'll get the happiness of life there unless we'll get so much sadness
Activity: 75
December 09, 2017, 04:15:48 AM
Anybody can answer that, but we all are free to believe what we want. I personally don't think there would be a life after death, it seems like non sens, even if that would be really cool.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
December 08, 2017, 11:04:34 PM
Sometimes, I wonder: is there life BEFORE death?
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 10:43:45 PM
I guess after life we will do all what we didn't do enough during our lives. For example, SEX. Smiley
Activity: 21
December 08, 2017, 09:36:09 PM
I dont believe there is life after death. Death just means death, end of potential and possibilities. When we die, it's the end of us. The purpose of life is to survive and reproduce, after that there's nothing to do. No one can prove that there is life after death, people only believe that there is because of their fear of oblivion. People tend to seek for something after an ending hence they made the concept.
Activity: 5
December 08, 2017, 06:13:36 AM
Does it really matter? Since I don't know anyone that came back from dead and know if there is something after... I bet you don't either.. Focus on life then.
Enjoy every minute of it, do not even waste time on depression, angryness or regrets. It is a waste of the time that is short already...

Can you change it? No? Why bother then... stay happy
Can you change it? Yes? Change it... stay happy
Can you change it? No, but you "must"? Change it, don't give up until you do... stay happy

Easy Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 05:58:26 AM
Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

in the coffin we will, because I do not believe that people go to heaven or hell,  there is nothing more to say Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: