Pages:
Author

Topic: Life after death - page 9. (Read 4359 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 09:23:47 AM
life after death is depend on what kind of life you live here in earth.
but remember as the bible said that the wages of sin is death , and this death the bible means is in hell.
but if you live with faith in God through  our Lord Jesus Christ doing what is please in his sight and according to his will even we die your eyes will open in heaven
Activity: 58
April 01, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
Yes, why, because no one ever came back after they died. Our spirit lives on...how because the energies from our galaxies. We are on this perfected little planned out planet called Earth. There is a heaven that we cannot see, or feel, touch, taste and smell. The powerful spiritual world is out of our senses because it's suppose to be and on Earth we have to literally grow like the trees, flowers, animals, to explore and experience life without any say in our starting point or what kind we are. We are the ones that actually make the Earth rotates, and of course God himself. Even if some people do feel alone, it's because they're in the middle of a growing period.i think.
Activity: 61
April 01, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
Depends if you are referring to Death of Soul or Physical Body. There is no death of soul Subtle body as it get into one life after another in most living beings. Physical body death is real and true. You may also go to other realms of the universe after departing from earth. we call it death on earth but it is actually just moving from one place to another in this universe. Reincarnation is real because there is strong evidence exist on this earth.
Activity: 90
March 24, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
When I die I'll call it death after life.
Activity: 20
March 24, 2018, 10:38:01 AM
Life after death is going to be amazing and fun.
Activity: 60
March 23, 2018, 12:12:38 AM
I think everyone should have their judgements waiting after death. the one who was sinful will be thrown to hell
Activity: 13
March 22, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
I do not know about life after death, it is true that religion explains it but that is hard to say even though I believe it
Activity: 58
March 22, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
its difficult to say that because nobody can ever prove existence of anything afterlife
Activity: 36
March 22, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
I think there is something like afterlife or even resurrection. but not quite sure of it really
Activity: 84
March 21, 2018, 03:27:37 PM
Nothing, just imagine eternal sleep with no dreams
Activity: 33
March 21, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
I dont think there is any such things like that or then there will also have been the existence of ghosts
Activity: 26
March 21, 2018, 12:45:18 AM
Nah i dont believe in this shit. The thing that i never saw with my own eyes i dont believe them
brand new
Activity: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
yes there will be a life after death; called Ghastly life LOL Wink
Activity: 32
March 20, 2018, 07:51:42 PM
I think there will be an after life or probably a ressurection? who knows? many thing are still a mystery
Activity: 2
March 18, 2018, 12:05:08 AM
Is there mathematical proof for life after death? No. But if you believe the life-changing evidence for God, Jesus and the Bible, then heaven is as much a concrete reality for you as the Lord in whom you’ve invested your absolute trust. It’s not fantasy – it’s the absolute life-changing hope that strengthens us and gives us peace.
Activity: 26
March 20, 2018, 04:44:34 PM
No even if there is some i dont want because i am fed up with these earthly life. I just wanna extinct totally
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 09:38:07 PM
I beleive that life is a cycle that rolls over and again just changing its forms
Activity: 94
March 17, 2018, 11:49:13 PM
We can not live forever in these bodies nor would you want to. We are sparks of conciousness when we die and there is more life after this life. We spent several weeks in church on this subject on people that have come back from death and have seen what is after this. We gravitate toward what we were in life. "Thy will be done as on earth as it is in heaven." That means if you are a rat bastard in this life then you will be with other rat bastards in "hell" which in hebrew ment the spiritual garbage heap. All the good gravitates toward the good. All the good life you shared in your life will be returned to you in death. If you lost loved ones they will be there to greet you when you go. Flowers will never wilt or die, trees that have fallen will be in full bloom or have friut, but nothing rots. Fruit might fall, but will disappear. A place for everyone will be there where they love or dreamed of living it will be. Lions and all the creatures here on earth will be there. And none of them will be hungry and they will live in harmony. There will be no reason to want or fight for petty things, but we will share in all our memories. And all the music that ever was or will be will be there it would be like a vibration flowing all around you and through you.
Activity: 56
March 17, 2018, 09:57:15 PM
I dont believe in afterlife and resurrections. so simply i dont think life exist after death
Activity: 87
March 17, 2018, 09:49:47 AM
Of course, there is life after death, this is not a myth. Where you'd spend it determines the kind of life you've lived here on earth. Those who follow and obey the laws and instructions of God, after death will spend eternity in heaven - where all God's children will abode in the afterlife. Here, there is no war, famine and stuff; just peace and undying love. But if you do evil and remove God out of your life and plans, hell awaits for destruction for such persons. So you choose because it's real!
Pages:
Jump to: