Pages:
Author

Topic: Life after death - page 8. (Read 4445 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:22:32 PM
I don't really know about that maybe when I am dead and gone, I will find out.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
i believe we actually just spiritual beings, sent here to earth inhabiting human form. Once we die our spirit or soul is released and we regain all our memories from our previous lives....and then voluntarily become reborn again on earth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
April 10, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
People believe in life after death in order not to be so scared to die. They were thinking about moving to a better world and giving them hope. But, most likely, this idea is false, there is no life after death.

Well your idea also is not proven so you cannot insist and prove that. No died and came back to life to testify how it was after death. Everything is just speculations, nothing is really reliable. But every one wants to live after they die, it is because they’ve not been satisfied in this present life.
Activity: 140
April 10, 2018, 04:38:11 PM
I hope there isn't life after death for good people
Activity: 84
April 10, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
The afterlife (also referred to as life after death or the hereafter) is the belief that an essential part of an individual's identity or the stream of consciousness continues to manifest after the death of the physical body. According to various ideas about the afterlife, the essential aspect of the individual that lives on after death may be some partial element, or the entire soul or spirit, of an individual, which carries with it and may confer personal identity or, on the contrary, may not, as in Indian nirvana. Belief in an afterlife, which may be naturalistic or supernatural, is in contrast to the belief in oblivion after death.

In some views, this continued existence often takes place in a spiritual realm, and in other popular views, the individual may be reborn into this world and begin the life cycle over again, likely with no memory of what they have done in the past. In this latter view, such rebirths and deaths may take place over and over again continuously until the individual gains entry to a spiritual realm or Otherworld. Major views on the afterlife derive from religion, esotericism and metaphysics.

Some belief systems, such as those in the Abrahamic tradition, hold that the dead go to a specific plane of existence after death, as determined by God, or other divine judgment, based on their actions or beliefs during life. In contrast, in systems of reincarnation, such as those in the Indian religions, the nature of the continued existence is determined directly by the actions of the individual in the ended life, rather than through the decision of different
Activity: 37
April 07, 2018, 03:41:13 PM
no one there to save you. You do not know what it's like to rise from the dead. never walk alone in the dark
Activity: 36
April 07, 2018, 03:20:17 PM
It will be okay I suppose or I don’t know and who cares honestly.
Activity: 31
April 07, 2018, 12:57:30 AM
To tell about life after death it’ll be difficult. I don’t know about this life.
Activity: 27
April 03, 2018, 10:04:12 PM
I don't believe that we have life after death.
Activity: 123
April 03, 2018, 09:37:49 PM
People believe in life after death in order not to be so scared to die. They were thinking about moving to a better world and giving them hope. But, most likely, this idea is false, there is no life after death.
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 08:23:44 PM
The life after death according to the first Islam is the grave. Natural grave is the first stopover after death.
Activity: 23
April 03, 2018, 08:16:08 PM
Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?
We can't escape death, but what is next after our death? Is there a real paradise, a place without problem and pain, a place where happiness is the only thing. But for me, there is only blankness, nothingness. Our soul will be just free floating matter in vast space.
Activity: 21
April 03, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
I do not care about life after death, I just want to enjoy my life
Activity: 28
April 03, 2018, 06:48:15 PM
we can not tell what will happen in our lives because of the other Whether we admit we are sinners born actually we will have about weddings that we have inherited from our parents "only the Lord alone will judge us in the Hereafter
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
April 03, 2018, 05:10:38 PM
No even if there is some i dont want because i am fed up with these earthly life. I just wanna extinct totally
Lol! I can see that you are already tired of living  Grin. You should not dude. As lng as we have breath there is still hope. I do believe there will still be life after death but may not be in this world. We Christians believe in life after death.
Activity: 55
April 03, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
after death not live
Activity: 26
April 03, 2018, 03:26:46 PM
Life after death is going to be something that no one really knows about.
Activity: 32
April 03, 2018, 02:21:06 PM
I advise you not to think about such things, you will get a depression.
Activity: 37
April 03, 2018, 02:00:24 PM
I don’t know much about it. I think I will be reborn as a bird.
Activity: 84
April 01, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
I believe that when you die you lose your human body. It dies. I believe that If you are to be resurrected by God in the day of resurrection, you will have a body like the one you had in similarity but it will be spiritual instead of human. The Bible explains this by saying you will not marry or be given in marriage. You won't have children, etc. This is a form of life after death but there also exists the memory of the deceased .which is also a form of keeping someone alive in thought. Only God decides who survives, who dies, who is resurrected and who will be gone forever in the appointed time.
Pages:
Jump to: