Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 17. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 06:41:27 AM
Before marriage is the happiest and will not happen again. But in my opinion, happier after marriage. Life feels calm and safe because there is protecting us. Especially after the birth of the offspring the happiness increases. The nature and attitude of our spouse depends on our nature and attitude and then ourselves.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
Before marriage, each life, before marriage for marriage, after marriage for the life, married life together. Married into a family, home is a common life, home is a safe haven. The real thing is home.
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 01:07:25 AM
Life after marriage defines you. It makes you know the real YOU. Life before marriage is just as good as you playing.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
January 15, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
During our lifetime we will come to various situations.Life before marriage was more interesting.We did what we wanted, but life after marriage is another story.Then we spend most of our time at home.Children come later, they are our most important.We do everything to make them happy.Because while we are still teenagers, we need to use the time in the best way.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 15, 2018, 12:37:55 AM
Life before marriage is great. You are free of responsibility and you can do whatever you want and you can go wherever you want, you can save money grom your salary, stress free. While after marriage, you havthevr responsility to your own family, stressed because you have to earn for your expenses but i think its happy because you're with person you love and building your own family.
Activity: 112
January 15, 2018, 12:19:21 AM
Life before marriage and after marriage is so different .when I was a single in the past I actually do anything that I want .I go anywhere and I don't even this k what time I will be go home but now that I have a kids if I go somewhere I budget my time to be do home in exact time caused their is my kids that waiting for me
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 11:51:10 PM
After marriage, because by marriage we have a commitment to be responsible to our mate, which previously we are only responsible to ourselves what we will or have done in our life. And when we are at the condition of happiness or sadness, there will be someone who always accompanies us.
Activity: 378
January 13, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
For me life before marriage is much easier than life after marriage. You only think of yourself, example you can easily know if you were hungry or not while if you were married you must also care about the welfare of your partner.
Activity: 124
January 13, 2018, 06:29:20 AM
Life before merriage is so fun you can go wherever you whant in short your free, un the other hands if you are merriage you have responsible en everything you do.
January 13, 2018, 05:30:16 AM
Life before and after marriage has it's advantages and disadvantages. I mean both states are a part of life. There's no better or worse. Both states have their own types of challenges that women face. Of course life before marriage is a little bit more free because majorly you have your own responsibility. Once you;re married though, the case changes. You have ur husband to think about and ur priorities change as well. However, it's the next natural phase of life. One would get bored living single for a long time too.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
DocTailor ICO:
January 13, 2018, 03:16:06 AM
this question become something that thought funny in our mind.
or something boring for some people who don't have a good moment in their marriage.
for me, having a couple in my life that can support each other it's really great.
everything become easier and of course more happy.
problem can solve easily.
but it depends on the decision both of the couple.
having contact with other woman or man of course less.
because we try to keep our heart and our  couple feeling.
Activity: 274
January 13, 2018, 03:03:43 AM
For me as a new getting marriage my life was change.I'm now more matured and take a responsibility to make my wife happy and to be proud of me.Life for being  single is a thing that you can do what you want but the time that your age grow you should realize that getting marriage and make a family is the most interesting and challenging of all but the happiness of what you feel is priceless.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 01:41:38 AM
After marriage, as a rule, all romance disappears. It seems that marriage is a useless thing.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 01:29:40 AM
life ia a beautiful journey. It's an adventure that we must enjoy, wether before or after marriage. Life before marriage is a great one because everything you do, evrywhere you go and anything you want, will be yours. However, life after marriage is an opposite of what you have when are single. but, marriage life is exciting and adventorous because you will be able to find everything for your partner and family and able to see what you can do! it's a life changing journey indeed!
  Yes it is a changing journey ..you just have to open your heart and mind and accept whatever differences
 and enjoy your life.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 01:28:13 AM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.
All the life of single life can be done as well as where the marriage is focused on the family..
Activity: 83
January 13, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
Before marriage you can do all you want,buy all thing you want to buy,after marriage you cannot buy all the things you want to buy.
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 08:38:40 PM
Before marriage life is good you can do all you want you can buy all the things you want to buy. After marriage your priority  is your family you cannot go out with the friends unless  if you go out with the your family.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 07:15:02 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

Mine has become far more complicated frankly. Overall, I would say I am happy, but also very tired. It is not easy at this moment no.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
For me life before marriage is not as meaningful and joyful as my life after marriage especially of my beautiful kids. Though trials come along the way, still it will not stop me from enjoying a happy married life.
Activity: 79
January 12, 2018, 06:10:26 AM
Definitely marriage is such a amazing thing in our life with full of new experiences and lot of responsibility. Life changes after marriage because when you're single you don't need to worry about responsibility and you don't need to maintain such a new relationships. It's totally different before and after marriage life.
Pages:
Jump to: