Pages:
Author

Topic: Life before and after marriage ??? - page 20. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 59
December 31, 2017, 07:23:50 PM
Life before marriage is freedom and after is prison.

Totally agree. As they say, it's more entertaining to watch the train crash than to look at the wreckage. Let alone being in that train yourself. When you're married, you're finished.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 07:20:32 PM
Life before marriage is fun, free, no obligation, no worries, no responsibility. Then after marriage many obligation, lot of problem, lot of responsibility.It's better to be single because your free always.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 12:15:52 PM
When a change happens in our lives, there is always a "before" and "after" stage. One of the biggest changes in life is getting married. According to some, marriage transforms romance into a routine, but of course, that is not true.

WHEN pair of women and men become married couples, they still have a sense of love and attention for each other, just how to express it differently. Marrying is a serious move that will change you. of course, there are some interesting (and strange) things about a couple you do not know before you get married!

Each pair has its own unique story.

Activity: 28
December 31, 2017, 12:56:51 AM
Life before marriage is freedom and after is prison.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 30, 2017, 11:24:49 PM
When one is not ready yet in all aspect they find marriage horrifying and like a prison yes life before marriage is all convenient because you can do all things with all the money that you have and with all the opportunity that you have but when you enter marriage it's different world-full of strife, hardship, responsibility, sacrifice and all that, but when you wholeheartedly accept it is like coming into a castle whenever you go home, and you will realize there'e no place in the world like it, specially when you have good, loving, understanding wife and kids as handsome and beautiful as yours.
Activity: 31
December 30, 2017, 07:07:55 PM
As for me, if you love a person, it's unlikely that your life after the wedding will change much, except that trivial round will be added. And all
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 06:56:11 PM
Life before and no life after!

It's like a car, always gets broken, hence better to use a taxi!

So use "taxi' instead!
Activity: 135
December 30, 2017, 06:46:08 PM
I am not married so still do not know how life after marriage..but I think is the same
After marriage star  a new life to have more children and to have family  .so saw the people have family is so happy went out and travel.
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 04:37:57 PM
Single life might be appealing to many but being married I think is also quite enjoyable. When you are married, you get to share your life with some you love and you also feel loved and getting care and attention from your own family. It might be harder, but it gives you a sense if responsibility and fulfilment as well.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 30, 2017, 03:04:47 PM
You mean life after happiness ends?
Activity: 11
December 30, 2017, 02:41:25 PM
Though i am single yet but i have observed and can well imagine the life before and after the marriage. Before marriage , you are independent and your own master. After marriage , you become dependent and restricted. Before getting married you just look into you and your life but after getting married, you also have to see about your spouse and his/her family.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 12:25:00 PM
Both are different from each other. They both have their ups and downs but life after marriage is a serious issue. I believe patience and understanding are very important to have a wonderful married life.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 10:32:59 AM
Life before and after marriage in my opinion is different, far different is our responsibility when still single with married, I think when married our responsibilities become more, because already have a family that we must maintain both in terms of financial and overall needs ie from school or education, daily necessities of food, and everything. First of our financial budget will certainly increase far than we are still single. Apart from that not only different responsibilities but also about family welfare, and health.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
December 28, 2017, 09:50:05 AM
Life do not change before and after marriage if you have a strong character and want that really works your relationship with your husband /wife.With the kids ,often,ir really a radical change.The point ,so. is not the marriage but if there are kids after the marriage.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 28, 2017, 09:38:23 AM
After marriage is just a start of new life, a life where you need to do it not alone and every decision to be made are within the couple! Most mistakes of being married and broken relationships are the decisions of one part not letting the other to participate and decide. life after marriage is so different from before even with your friends you cant hang out much anymore and worst will be no hang out anymore.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 09:36:55 AM
If people really love each other, then marriage will not change anything. He will only strengthen their relationship. Marriage is the best thing that can be in your life.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 28, 2017, 08:48:00 AM
For me Life is easier before marriage because before you get married you are just thinking of yourself only . You just mending on your own. Serving only yourself and simply doing all the things you want. You are free as a bird. You can do whatever you want ,go wherever and whenever you want to. You don't need to ask permission of someone. You can go on a date and go home anytime you want . In short you just make things on your own and be the master of your own self !   
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 03:37:51 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

It depends, if you are prepared for commitment and responsibility your marriage life will be smooth. Marriage is not just a contract, it is a life long commitment. It's not ideal to get married if you are not prepared financially and mentally. It will just cause you stress and pressure.

That's good - then accept that some people are not prepared for marriage and let them be - not insisting that marriage is the best thing.
Let single people keep their freedom, money and time.
Activity: 152
December 27, 2017, 03:35:21 PM
before and after marriage Showing affection towards your partner is equally important.Couples pretend a lot in life before marriage. But later get way too comfortable in life after marriage.
sometimes perfect body is important but it usually gets disappear. It is not required anymore after you have the one you love with you. It depends on how you manage your relationship.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
December 27, 2017, 03:23:05 PM
Marriage is such a piece of a sweet one who don't eat want to eat it and those who has eaten are repenting now Wink Grin Grin
What you guys think is life easier before marriage or after the marriage.

It depends, if you are prepared for commitment and responsibility your marriage life will be smooth. Marriage is not just a contract, it is a life long commitment. It's not ideal to get married if you are not prepared financially and mentally. It will just cause you stress and pressure.
Pages:
Jump to: