Pages:
Author

Topic: Lightning Network Lenders' (and borrowers) discussion thread. - page 4. (Read 1967 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 6072
Crypto Swap Exchange
I have a feeling my two ISP's are not static, hence my nodes/wallets don't show up.

I connected to you via both addresses a couple of days ago. I'd appreciate more connections, but it isn't urgently needed.
Is this one of your connections?

If so it's set to private (The lncli openchannel command has a --private option) so it's not going to show.

If it's not you then no big deal, if it is and you did not specify private then there is another issue.
I just see 2 private connections with the same remote alias.

-Dave
Activity: 371
Merit: 39
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™
I have a feeling my two ISP's are not static, hence my nodes/wallets don't show up.

I connected to you via both addresses a couple of days ago. I'd appreciate more connections, but it isn't urgently needed.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
So I have small channels open to two members here. If they want to come forward and say who they are they can I will not without their OK.
But, if you want to open a small channel let me know, yes you can open big ones with one of the big players but I think it would be nice to keep small ones open between members.

-Dave
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
If you want some inbound capacity for loaning or testing ping out to me and I'll open a channel with $20 (or more or less if you want)

I was also thinking of starting a free "service" I don't really know what else to call it for node naming for people with static public IP addresses.
So instead of [email protected]:port
you could have [email protected]:port
It would have to be static as I can't run a dynamic DNS server so you give me your IP and I add the host to the server and I'm done.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Thanks - have updated the OP.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
LN Wallets:
  • Blue - Link please?
You mean BlueWallet (note: LN-funds are custodial in this wallet):
https://bluewallet.io/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.bluewallet.bluewallet
https://apps.apple.com/app/bluewallet-bitcoin-wallet/id1376878040
They provide active support through Telegram (link on their website).
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I had to restart my PC with the Zap wallet on it now the Zap wallet isn't booting - can't find the peers list.  Am searching for the Zap & Eclair threads here. (Am having a whole other kind of issue with Eclair at the moment).
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Reserved #2
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Reserved #1

LN Wallets:

Channels that link back to you:

Testnet Faucets:

Gambling sites with LN Nodes:

How to get some inbound capacity:

Participants of this thread with Nodes:

Other threads with LN themes:

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
I thought it might be easier if some of the cross thread discussions lenders and borrowers are having concerning assorted difficulties with the Lightning Nodes could be discussed here.
Pages:
Jump to: