Pages:
Author

Topic: LIKE IT OR NOT, BITCOIN IS AN INVESTMENT - page 26. (Read 3715 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 04:13:20 PM
Every definition is inconclusive. The definition is different from the people. However, the investment where we spend money and get pleasure / greed is the investment. There can be both profit / loss in investing. It is an investment of the external form. Why avoid Bitcoin as an investment. It should be in the top list of like.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
August 17, 2018, 04:02:19 PM
Till now bitcoin has behaved like a super-HYIP by going from $1 to $7000 in 9 years.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 12:42:16 PM
We will be able to call Bitcoin a currency in the near future because many options and sources are coming to use Bitcoin as a currency and the day we can call Bitcoin a currency is very closer so in the near future rather than an investment Bitcoin will popular among general public as a currency   
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:25:32 PM
Bitcoins is just like a medium of exchange which serve as currency and the investment aspect of it is just the incentives of holding bitcoins. Traders using bitcoins as investment always get disappointed since the price is volatile it is not a secured investment as we find it in the mainstream.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 15, 2018, 11:23:56 PM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

nobody says bitcoin isn't an investment, if you buy something and it show some good use in the future then that's an investment.
Some people say that bitcoin is not an investment but a virtual currency. You can see the thread in this forum. whatever judgment
and opinion of others people about bitcoin. I still use and consider bitcoin as an investment because I get a lot of profits here
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 15, 2018, 10:43:34 PM
Bitcoin is use as an investment but the true meaning or definition of btc is that it is a digital crypto currency that and people always use it for investing or maybe for investment so I believe that it is considered also as an investment. I believe that bitcoin is the most amazing investment you can earn on it even if you are in sleep if the price will rise from the dip.
August 15, 2018, 10:38:35 PM
It is impossible to call bitcoin something else because anyone who talks about Bitcoin mentioning it as a investment to buy and hold until the price increase to make more money in the process but few knows it's use as an alternative to fiat money   
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
it's true that investment is buying goods now and allowing for some time while waiting for the price of the item to rise until we get big results, and I think bitcoin is also a real investment place

Yes I agree that Bitcoin is an investment. So if i have a chance I will invest on it.
Well, many people say that bitcoin has a different function from the beginning, and is always used as an investment tool. Well, I also think like that. like it or not, people start using bitcoin as an investment tool. and of course that really benefits them.
Activity: 57
August 15, 2018, 01:30:00 PM
it's true that investment is buying goods now and allowing for some time while waiting for the price of the item to rise until we get big results, and I think bitcoin is also a real investment place

Yes I agree that Bitcoin is an investment. So if i have a chance I will invest on it.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 12:03:45 PM
                              In an economic sense,
 An INVESTMENT is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.
                                        In finance
An INVESTMENT is a monetary asset purchased with the idea that the asset will provide income in the future or will later be sold at a higher price for a profit.

I really don't want to turn these into an economics class but the both definition of what investments are clearly should settle the argument of whether BTC is truly an investment or not.

For now it is what it is, scince Bitcoin is far from being a currency that would be accepted at an alternative payment method or even as main one, we need to be satisfied with the things that we are having.
August 15, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
already many people, states and courts have recognized that bitcoin is a valuable thing! on this today bitcoin and other crypto coins eito digital gold! a lot of people consider bitcoin as a long investment!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
August 15, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
Looking at the point and of angle you are coming from and even from the look of things how BTC is, I think btc is never an investment but it can be used for an investment.
Its not an investments, its just that its best used is for investments. Bitcoin is created to be a digital currency, but as you can see that its a volatile, so if you used it as a payment, you will regret it because you will lose profit when the price of bitcoin increase. Thats why bitcoin used as a investments rather than a payment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 15, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
It can be called an investment now because there aren't enough users who will adopt is as a form of payment. However, once it goes mainstream in more countries around the world you will see bitcoin as both an investment and a currency.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
August 15, 2018, 11:04:07 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

Bitcoin does fulfill all the criteria of becoming an investment, it is just more volatile than more traditional forms of investments. People will eventually start to look at cryptocurrencies as a highly lucrative form of investment where they would like to lock their funds in. In many countries there is a currency crisis, or in some, people have stopped looking at real estates as a form of investment due to the blatant over valuation prevalent in the market. Cryptocurrencies would certainly emerge as the people's choice in the future.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 15, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
every person has different views and understanding about bitcoin if it is investment or not, for me yes..because we put our money on it and believing that someday or one of this day bitcoin price well suddenly pump, and of course this would be a great profit.
Activity: 158
August 15, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
                              In an economic sense,
                                        In finance

nobody says bitcoin isn't an investment, if you buy something and it show some good use in the future then that's an investment.
Activity: 16
August 15, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
Of course it is an investment, and a very wise one.

If you look at developing countries crushed by inflation and money printing, people turn to gold and cryptocurrencies to protect their savings.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 15, 2018, 08:01:36 AM
Looking at the point and of angle you are coming from and even from the look of things how BTC is, I think btc is never an investment but it can be used for an investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 15, 2018, 07:59:16 AM
The market continues to fluctuate and is unpredictable so you can trade bitcoin, and from there there are also investment opportunities that are very much in the interest of many investors because of the benefits, even though the risk is greater. I believe that now you only need to invest in bitcoin to minimize risk and make the safest profits.
Just like in a match one of the team wins same is the case with Bitcoin traders, either the seller or the buyer will lose. It depends on the buyer and seller strategies to  how they react to market to turn their loss into profit. Though it is not easy but it's not impossible. You only need an intelligent mind to make a profit from your loss. There are few people who actually take such a risk and they are the real crown men.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
It is investment, it is new World order, it is banking, it is new Money etc.. The bitcoin is lots of think not only invesment. I can say Bitcoin is my job like many others, if it hasn't exist i would go to the work every morning.. So bitcoin means lots to me and i am sure it is same for the millions of people..
Pages:
Jump to: