Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE - page 3. (Read 255898 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dont buy this shit. This is just some guys trying manipulate and earn money from people.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A lot of volume on Yobit now... strange... can you still mine this coin? A lot of blocks are being mined with some nice rewards.... who is mining this? or are those all delegate blocks... is there a pump coming?

It is a confirmed scam, op account was bought, what are you talking about?

Yes, we all know that it is scam... but look at the volume on Yobit.... btw. scam coins are being pumped all the time Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
A lot of volume on Yobit now... strange... can you still mine this coin? A lot of blocks are being mined with some nice rewards.... who is mining this? or are those all delegate blocks... is there a pump coming?

It is a confirmed scam, op account was bought, what are you talking about?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
I hope this fuders stop complaining.

Just lets see what shog will do now, or if LIR is just another scam .

Now, stop flamewar pls

So you still have confidence on this Let it ride scam coin? I think this is a very obvious scam now. Hric Hansen run away with fund, the lengendary and hero accounts were purchased, the price is 10% of ico price. If this is not a scam, what can be seemed as a "scam altcoin"?

Too many people still trust this project, I am so astonishing. LMAO

This is what happen when people are refusing to accept the loss. They have no exit plan. However, the future is uncertain, LIR will come back to life again or will be silence out. This is something that is hard to say.

if you want to loose your btc buy at low price even . Dev will be happy . You guys need to wait for years to get ur LIR back to good price,
 so don't expect a lot of volume at current price
I would not expect either, I have my LIR in yobit and that would be stuck for so long there.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Now, stop flamewar pls

So you still have confidence on this Let it ride scam coin? I think this is a very obvious scam now. Hric Hansen run away with fund, the lengendary and hero accounts were purchased, the price is 10% of ico price. If this is not a scam, what can be seemed as a "scam altcoin"?

This is what happen when people are refusing to accept the loss. They have no exit plan. However, the future is uncertain, LIR will come back to life again or will be silence out. This is something that is hard to say.

if you want to loose your btc buy at low price even . Dev will be happy . You guys need to wait for years to get ur LIR back to good price,
 so don't expect a lot of volume at current price
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Dogshit scammer logged in today to unlock this thread for whatever reason.

Just to rub it in your faces I guess.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Tomorrow is supposed to be the big announcement and the official launch of lir. Let's see if it happens. I bet it will.
what announcement? I check their twitter is still not up to date yet. Better avoid this coin at all cost.
it will create some noise so better to look closer especially from yobit pumped and dumped always in place so make sure to make a good timing to earn.

Oh sure, yobit................................................. I would entrust a shady russian exchange with my money.........................
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Page 300.

Can we start fresh from here SHOGDITE and you start a new thread. You said an update was coming on the 29th and it's the 29th today.
My profit on lir is many big my loss Just reduct a little my profit.
Then, ill just wait with my coins
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
Time to wait what comes next. Hold ur emoticons guys, lets wait the News.

You can keep on waiting, nothing will come though and actually Im quite happy to see this went down as what I have predicted. No coder or dev would use a copy of coindice script when they have over hundreds of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Now, stop flamewar pls

Time to wait what comes next. Hold ur emoticons guys, lets wait the News.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Tomorrow is supposed to be the big announcement and the official launch of lir. Let's see if it happens. I bet it will.
what announcement? I check their twitter is still not up to date yet. Better avoid this coin at all cost.
it will create some noise so better to look closer especially from yobit pumped and dumped always in place so make sure to make a good timing to earn.
Intersting, lets see if anything gets announced. I thought the official launch was originally planned for December.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 142
Merit: 105
Nothing bro.its just a FUD from sr.members to push the price a little higher. so that they can sell their coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Good work dev, keep up the good work and let your coin die very soon. 100 satosi for this coin is a joke

Dev is a thief, we can't desire he to deliver any more. The life goes on, let us move to next coin.
May be you're right. i just watched his profile trust and now i understand why LIR is dumping so hard at yobit.

Looks like you have the same red negative so stfu!
Activity: 142
Merit: 105
Good work dev, keep up the good work and let your coin die very soon. 100 satosi for this coin is a joke

Dev is a thief, we can't desire he to deliver any more. The life goes on, let us move to next coin.
May be you're right. i just watched his profile trust and now i understand why LIR is dumping so hard at yobit.
Pages:
Jump to: