Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 68. (Read 833058 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
July 22, 2013, 12:45:51 PM
please be patient folks. if he updated this list for every new coin, he'd be updating it twice or more a day. the good coins will win out and make it to the list.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
July 21, 2013, 06:33:14 PM
When you have a moment you may want to look into Bottlecaps. I'll let you decide where they end up on the list.

The list is looking great. Thanks for the effort
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 19, 2013, 08:08:02 PM
still waiting for XPM pool but I think that we cannot have a pool  Sad
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
July 18, 2013, 11:31:31 PM
maybe I missed it somewhere but didnot you forget on XenCoin https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/638-xencoin-xnc-information/ in your list? http://xencointalk.com - it is traded in large volumes on coins-e http://www.coins-e.com/exchange/XPM_BTC/ and btw it is very cheap    Cheesy  Cheesy
It is my favourite coin, dont let this coin die, buy something  Cheesy , you can make fortune on it.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Activity: 103
July 18, 2013, 11:24:22 PM
Why don't we just make a program to create new altcoins. Enter name, block size, number of blocks, algo, amount to premine, press go.

yes I agree. some application for Android. and also for Apple Stole and windows 8 store. call it Millionare in 15 minutes and sell it for $99 or make special price buy 3 pay 2 for $199.  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

This is a chance for young smart developers. It must have very simple GUI, in all known languages, people just click click, OK click, click
 must be able to create everything except new username and discussion thread about coin on bitcointalk.org and some simple webpage for new altcoin within minutes, must include some shiny flash introduction full of naked people swimming in gold or something like this.

People would only click on some shiny pictures, application itself would randomly choose name of currency, amount of coins and all other things so that user dont have to think about such hard things and in the end application would print big cheque on $ 1,000,000 with due date 2256 or 3984 (any random date starting from year 3000)  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
July 17, 2013, 07:16:16 PM
still waiting for this list to be updated with Nanotoken and Primecoin, both trading happily(and at good prices) on cryptsy.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
July 17, 2013, 02:17:04 AM
This is so senseless, everyday 2 altcoins appear and 3 disappear.

just focus on the coins with exchanges like coins-e and cryptsy. all others are irrelevant atm
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
July 16, 2013, 08:07:23 PM
This is so senseless, everyday 2 altcoins appear and 3 disappear.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
July 16, 2013, 01:38:44 PM
I think NuCoin can also be considered as dead: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nucoin-release-is-now-241128
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
July 16, 2013, 08:17:44 AM
What about ElephantCoin? Why still not in the list?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 15, 2013, 11:07:14 AM
It scares me just how many altcoins there are here. Why don't we just make a program to create new altcoins. Enter name, block size, number of blocks, algo, amount to premine, press go.
Don't tempt them.

Someone could even automate the whole process, choosing a random coin name, making an logo using google image search and a few image filter effects, and posting the announcement here with a bot account.

In the future every coin will be world-famous for fifteen minutes.
Activity: 322
July 15, 2013, 10:55:15 AM
It scares me just how many altcoins there are here. Why don't we just make a program to create new altcoins. Enter name, block size, number of blocks, algo, amount to premine, press go.
Activity: 119
July 13, 2013, 10:26:02 AM
How often does this list update (if it does)? I'm all interested in Cryptographic Boullion!
July 13, 2013, 03:27:36 AM
xorxor, i believe you have several coins to add to the list now. bet it didn't seem like this much of an undertaking when you took on the list did it?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 12, 2013, 08:34:56 PM
could we have a seperate category for "inovative coins".
basically for coins that try to add a mayor new concept to their coin and don't just clone/change block time.

The only coins that would fit in this category atm are:
bitcoin (yes, bitcoin was a new concept)
Litecoin ( Scrypt mining)
PPC (proof of share)
Primecoin (Prime hashing)

I personally see these coins as beacons of light on the way to a better future for cryptocoins. All other coins are just a sea of clones (some nicer than others) screaming for attention, that contribute little to nothing to the concept of cryptocurrency. Bringing new ideas should be encouraged, and official recognition is one of the ways to do that.

Litecoin wasn't the innovative one Tenebrix was the first one to use scrypt.

+1. almost all coins are innovative in some way or another. i don't understand why people seem to think you have to reinvent an already working wheel for your coin to be considered legitimate.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Its just like chairs... Why don't we go to the chair forum and complain about all chairs because they aren't innovative enough.
you said it man. while we're at it lets go complain that our Cadillac Escalade only get 12 miles to the gallon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 12, 2013, 08:26:49 PM
basically for coins that try to add a mayor new concept to their coin and don't just clone/change block time.

PPC (proof of share)

I personally see these coins as beacons of light on the way to a better future for cryptocoins. All other coins are just a sea of clones (some nicer than others) screaming for attention, that contribute little to nothing to the concept of cryptocurrency. Bringing new ideas should be encouraged, and official recognition is one of the ways to do that.

+1. almost all coins are innovative in some way or another. i don't understand why people seem to think you have to reinvent an already working wheel for your coin to be considered legitimate.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Its just like chairs... Why don't we go to the chair forum and complain about all chairs because they aren't innovative enough.
July 12, 2013, 08:14:58 PM

PPC (proof of share)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 12, 2013, 08:01:44 PM

PPC (proof of share)

Activity: 323
July 12, 2013, 05:12:14 AM

PPC (proof of share)

Pages:
Jump to: