Pages:
Author

Topic: List of all cryptocoins - page 81. (Read 833058 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 06, 2013, 03:25:04 AM
How can PPCoin be considered major with less than 100 articles listed in google news?

If we're judging based on market cap, maybe ripples should be considered "Major"?

In my opinion these lists need to be more carefully managed - set yourself some criteria. For example don't just base it on market cap, also base it on client downloads, news articles, etc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
May 05, 2013, 04:13:50 PM
Why is PPCoin considered "Major" - it's not, its minor at best.

before huge NMC rally, PPC had more than twice its market cap. ant it was about 2 weeks ow that situation untill I decided to move it to major.
actual situation - I agree, no signs for promotion to major.  I believe there should be a big histeresis and some inertia in those changes. we cant have a coin changing major-minor 5 times a day because of some artificial line being crossed.

I count your opinion as a vote for removing it from major.

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
May 05, 2013, 04:03:54 PM
You want to place PPcoin in the same group as Feathercoin? lol  Cheesy

you looked at the description? -> very innovative  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 05, 2013, 03:17:21 PM
May 05, 2013, 08:30:00 AM
You should add voting over which coin should move between the categories. Maybe in a separate thread as there will easily be a lot of flaming.

Good idea.
I will do just that, if some controversy will appear. Right now I somehow managed to keep most people happy.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
May 05, 2013, 04:27:57 AM
You should add voting over which coin should move between the categories. Maybe in a separate thread as there will easily be a lot of flaming.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
May 05, 2013, 02:54:49 AM

I wish there was as much activity on getting shops to accept cryptocoins than there is interest to create new cryptocurrencies.

The only store people are interested in accepting alt-coins is exchanges so they can sell them for bitcoin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 04, 2013, 09:35:08 PM
TK
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
May 04, 2013, 01:33:40 PM

I wish there was as much activity on getting shops to accept cryptocoins than there is interest to create new cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
May 04, 2013, 11:03:55 AM
Should have this as webpage like coinchoose. That adjusts listing hash rate and other metrics but hash rate would be the ranking metric from APIs that developers submit to you from blockchain explorers like Joe's for FRC http://1.cr.rs/. You might be able to monetize this Xorox and cut your work on the thread down and it would cut down on the FUD and unnecessary commentary as the  hash rate metric would be a "FAIR" indicator of the health of each coin as opposed to one person or groups fan-boy opinions that are bias and no one should be the arbiters of the altcoins that is what the datum is for correct? If you don't someone will do this soon I suspect.

I can buy a server and domain, thats easy. but im no coder , I would need a partner.

I'm a webdev and I've some hosting space ( php+mysql+litespeed ) that I can freely use for any kind of project.... if you need some help I'm here  Smiley
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
May 04, 2013, 08:06:14 AM
At the rate new coins are made, soon xorxor will have a fulltime job updating this topic Cheesy
Maybe better also start to look for volunteers to help with it, if you find 2 people you can start working in shifts  Tongue
May 04, 2013, 03:32:56 AM
I want to minimize categories, its a lot of them allready. its not dead yet!
I still have no idea. changeing back candidates to new would solve it. or maybe just put it ito candidates with some additional info about deliberately being as bad as possible?

yeah, add it to candidates with info

when the only vote is all votes...  adding as candidate
Activity: 84
May 04, 2013, 02:32:15 AM
I still have no idea. changeing back candidates to new would solve it. or maybe just put it ito candidates with some additional info about deliberately being as bad as possible?

yeah, add it to candidates with info
May 04, 2013, 02:27:38 AM
Activity: 84
May 04, 2013, 01:57:48 AM
ok guys, I got problem with junkcoin:

it is a cryptocoin, it has decentralized distribution and it's working.
but its just a joke. and its intentionaly made really bad, not even working without manual addnode.

where do i put it?

new category "Junk"
or under dead lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 04, 2013, 01:54:40 AM

but its just a joke. and its intentionaly made really bad, not even working without manual addnode.

where do i put it?

I can guarantee some ppl are gonna try to buy 100k's of it soon.

For Fun Coins: <---?
May 04, 2013, 01:29:49 AM

where do i put it?
May 04, 2013, 01:26:56 AM
Should have this as webpage like coinchoose. That adjusts listing hash rate and other metrics but hash rate would be the ranking metric from APIs that developers submit to you from blockchain explorers like Joe's for FRC http://1.cr.rs/. You might be able to monetize this Xorox and cut your work on the thread down and it would cut down on the FUD and unnecessary commentary as the  hash rate metric would be a "FAIR" indicator of the health of each coin as opposed to one person or groups fan-boy opinions that are bias and no one should be the arbiters of the altcoins that is what the datum is for correct? If you don't someone will do this soon I suspect.

I can buy a server and domain, thats easy. but im no coder , I would need a partner.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2013, 12:31:11 AM
May 03, 2013, 11:06:55 PM
If you could start updating this thread every five minutes from now on that would be great. Thanks.

I know thats sarcasm, but actualy you can put here what you want updated, if it would be in fact outdated on the list, I'll quickly update.

I check this thread  every few hours
Pages:
Jump to: