Pages:
Author

Topic: List of bitcoin debit cards - page 37. (Read 82916 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 29, 2016, 07:52:01 AM
I just want to virtual card. not a problem at low limits for me. but I certainly do not want to share my id, address, photo etc.. which service would you recommend ?

Have you try uquid card ?
we do not requested for ID or real information of your
uquid  100% anonymous

thanks for advice but I heart that card only in that message  Roll Eyes this card service is new? and also I can not see that card in this topic first message too

Hi bro
you can find all servies of uquid this topic : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-debit-card-uquid-best-bitcoin-and-altcoins-debit-card-0-fee-deposit-1485950

ohh ok I will check it and it looks like there is a bonus for bitcointalk users. also I read it is high limit without any document necessity. just hope somebody who is using that card review and then adding that topic too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
All In One Services with UQUID
July 29, 2016, 05:50:19 AM
I just want to virtual card. not a problem at low limits for me. but I certainly do not want to share my id, address, photo etc.. which service would you recommend ?

uquid  100% anonymous

thanks for advice but I heart that card only in that message  Roll Eyes this card service is new? and also I can not see that card in this topic first message too

Hi bro
you can find all servies of uquid this topic : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-debit-card-uquid-best-bitcoin-and-altcoins-debit-card-0-fee-deposit-1485950
July 29, 2016, 04:10:04 AM
now i have three options . spectrocoin, advcash and  shakepay. the wirexapp gave contradictory and unsatisfactory answers.

all these are really do not want any documents or verification?? I'm looking some card same like you and do not want to share my documents too. In addition, do not want to answer stupid and unnecessary questions.

You can get a plastic AdvCash without verification but limits are lower http://advcash.com/en/

it is looking good. I will check it and maybe I will get one.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
July 28, 2016, 02:22:02 PM
now i have three options . spectrocoin, advcash and  shakepay. the wirexapp gave contradictory and unsatisfactory answers.

all these are really do not want any documents or verification?? I'm looking some card same like you and do not want to share my documents too. In addition, do not want to answer stupid and unnecessary questions.

You can get a plastic AdvCash without verification but limits are lower http://advcash.com/en/
July 28, 2016, 02:07:43 PM

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 28, 2016, 11:44:08 AM
July 28, 2016, 04:40:25 AM

uquid  100% anonymous

Activity: 518
All In One Services with UQUID
July 25, 2016, 09:22:27 AM

uquid  100% anonymous
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
July 25, 2016, 09:16:54 AM

I suggest you wirex (formerly e-coin). If you want you can register through my signature to obtain a 25% discount on all available plastic cards and obviously a free virtual card (this is currently a promotion of wirex).

i  got in touch with wirex. They stipulate various documents. I do not want to share any personal details.

Then try advcash:

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advcash-a-new-anonymous-bitcoin-debit-card-eur-usd-1011381
July 25, 2016, 07:47:24 AM

I suggest you wirex (formerly e-coin). If you want you can register through my signature to obtain a 25% discount on all available plastic cards and obviously a free virtual card (this is currently a promotion of wirex).

i  got in touch with wirex. They stipulate various documents. I do not want to share any personal details.

Activity: 7
July 25, 2016, 02:49:41 AM
Anyone here used any of these cards in Canada? If so how was your experience?

I know it has been a few months since you asked this, but here is my experience using Spectrocoin's MyChoice prepaid visa card. Overall I have had no problems using it, but expect it to cost you 5-6% of your coin in Canada. I'm currently looking for alternative options if anyone has suggestions for a higher $/BTC card than Spetrocoin, and particularly if anyone has suggestions for using a card in Canadian Dollar (any lower foreign currency charges than Visa's 3%?)
legendary
#Free market
July 24, 2016, 07:31:41 AM

July 24, 2016, 07:20:53 AM
July 21, 2016, 03:19:18 PM
Hello guys,
  To day I try purchase virtual cards on e-coin.io (wirex) and receive only mastercards. How I can choose visa? May be e-coin offer only mastercards now?

Yes, I think  now they are offering only mastercard plastic cards, the visa card is only virtual.

In my case of experience when I purchase virtual card e-coin offer only mastercard type.
legendary
#Free market
July 21, 2016, 05:52:23 AM
Hello guys,
  To day I try purchase virtual cards on e-coin.io (wirex) and receive only mastercards. How I can choose visa? May be e-coin offer only mastercards now?

Yes, I think  now they are offering only mastercard plastic cards, the visa card is only virtual.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 20, 2016, 07:37:50 PM
advice for me where the best debitcard support bitcoin
his requirements
1 fast load money
2 fast withdraw
3 low commission when pulling out of atm
4 low commission to load money
5 rate competitif with load bitcoin
July 20, 2016, 01:10:36 PM
Hello guys,
legendary
#Free market
July 16, 2016, 06:01:21 AM
Hello guys,

is there a card that accepts 3rd party payments from different bank accounts ?
( e.g accepting payments via wire transfer from different people )

Can you explain what you mean by that? Like, charging the card from bank accounts? Or loading it with wire transfers?

Thanks for the answer.

I can try to explain it a little further: I would like to accept payments from customers onto this card...like a usual bank account ....but the most important thing is, that there are going to be several bank accounts ( customers), not only one.....

So I think you should register a *business account but I'm not sure, however this is the main thread of advcash ask there and I think someone from the support will reply to your question:

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advcash-a-new-anonymous-bitcoin-debit-card-eur-usd-1011381

Activity: 5
July 16, 2016, 05:53:18 AM
Hello guys,

Can you explain what you mean by that? Like, charging the card from bank accounts? Or loading it with wire transfers?

Thanks for the answer.

I can try to explain it a little further: I would like to accept payments from customers onto this card...like a usual bank account ....but the most important thing is, that there are going to be several bank accounts ( customers), not only one.....
Activity: 700
July 16, 2016, 05:41:21 AM
Hello guys,

Pages:
Jump to: