Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges - page 17. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
There are quite a lot of trading floors so you can choose yourself or go to google typing and find information, so it will be better if you ask on this forum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
Every coin that appears must have the concept to register the coin in the market, I think it's not very beautiful to do Coin List on the market, they just have to choose the Dex or Cex market. Which matches the type and excellence of the Coin. So, in my opinion, the altcoin that will develop in the ICO era, if there is already a list of coins on the market.
Activity: 252
November 22, 2018, 04:44:01 AM
Many projects are currently delayed by the release on the  exchange due to the fact that now is not the best time for them, and I support them in this, why sell coins at prices ten times lower than the minimum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 04:39:09 AM
There is no fixed time to list token in an exchange. Each project has their roadmap and sometimes the roadmap may not be followed religiously due to one reason or the other. So they may not meet up the promised date for listing to an exchange. You can get always be closer to their various telegram and other social media platforms for current news this will help to be updated in whatever that is happening in the project.
Activity: 294
November 22, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
At the moment, it is getting up to half a year for a project to get listed on exchanges, because it is getting harder and harder to achieve enough capital. Moreover, a lot of exchanges require very high fees for their listings.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
The time at which each ICO project lists tokens in a transaction depends on the team of the token, and since many projects are fraudulent, their tokens will never take effect!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 04:22:26 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
It depends on the decision of the ICO Campaign manager. There are many reasons why the tokens are not listed immediately. They can be more focused on project development or lack of funding that is one of the basic requirements for a good exchanger.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 04:13:39 AM
Now a lot of projects are specially demanding the withdrawal of their tokens to the exchanges, for the reason that the market is not very attractive now!
November 22, 2018, 04:09:17 AM
Why do I need a listing?
A listing on a crypto-exchange, as a rule, increases the liquidity and price of a token: the larger, more famous and more reliable the exchange, the larger the volume and the higher price it will bargain. Examples of Ripple, Bytecoin, Zilliga, Lisk clearly show how listing can raise the cost of a token by 15-25%. This is due to the increase in the number of potential buyers, the growing popularity of the coin, its greater distribution and the emergence of new marketing opportunities.
November 22, 2018, 04:05:53 AM
As a rule, listing on large cryptobirths is quite expensive. There are rumors in a crypto community that popular sites demand millions of dollars for this service. It is difficult to verify this information, since relations between cryptographic projects are confidential and protected by non-disclosure agreements. To get at least a rough idea, you have to focus on insider sources, expert opinions and statements of market participants.

The Chinese entrepreneur and co-founder of FRESCO NETWORK Roy Huang reported that one of the exchanges in the top 30 offered him to pay several hundred thousand dollars for the listing. The publication of CCN based on information from its own sources suggested that the listing cost could be from $ 2 to $ 5 million. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin at TechCrunch conference in July this year accused the exchange of even higher price tag for listing - $ 10-15 million. Commenting on the rumors millions of price tags for listing, Sergey Zhdanov noted that "everything can be."
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
Many of the ICOs projects has mentioned in roadmap about listing of their coin on exchanges in their whitepaper but generally I noticed it delayed in most of the projects and there are some good projects who list their coins within 1 month time after successfully finishes their ICO. On the other hand I see in many projects that I did has passed 6 months time still I am waiting for them to be listed on exchanges. So there is no fix time to list the coin on exchanges or I can say project dev most of the time wait for the good market conditions. Ultimately it depends on dev.
Activity: 420
November 22, 2018, 03:13:25 AM
I think that is decided by how serious the team to get their coins listed in an exchange and which exchange they choose for their coins.
Since there are a lot of exchange available in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 03:00:19 AM
If the ICO was conducted on the Ethereum platform, then, literally, immediately after receiving the coins to the wallet, they appear on decentralized exchanges. Except when the coins are locked and cannot be moved.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 22, 2018, 02:50:06 AM
I have 82 completely useless tokens sitting in my wallet, so many ICOS either scam or don't want to pay for an exchange listing, so now only a few good projects every reach exchanges, which is really sad because in 2017 all the projects I was involved in all reached an exchange. Now it's like playing the lottery to have an ICO reach an exchange and for you to even think about making a profit. The days of ICO flipping are over and only those in private sales with big pockets and insider knowledge or those who head pump and dump groups, win in this game now. Nowadays it's way too risky to play in ICOS.
Activity: 298
November 22, 2018, 02:47:19 AM
Each project has its own roadmap. They will have specific plans for tokens sales and listing. The time for each project is different. The latest official developments need timely attention.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 02:47:04 AM
In this bear market, I've heard that it's possible to list on decent exchanges with a few bitcoins or free for projects with legitimate token utility. Does anyone know which decent exchanges are these?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 22, 2018, 02:45:46 AM
in general it runs long enough. usually dev says that they will test the technology they have developed first before the token is actually launched on the market exchange. so that is a natural thing, be patient.

I know some tokens which was listed asap to top exchanges. Almost right after ICO. And some which didnt list nowhere. This depends of project and team. If they are ready to pay for listing and if their project interesting for exchanges - this will be listed asap.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2018, 02:42:22 AM
in general it runs long enough. usually dev says that they will test the technology they have developed first before the token is actually launched on the market exchange. so that is a natural thing, be patient.
Activity: 392
November 22, 2018, 02:39:04 AM
now it is indeed very long, the ICO project to register in the market because maybe the market is getting worse, which is feared that the coins or their tokens are down
Activity: 840
November 22, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
Depends on the project some are fast and some are quite long. For now the average project can wait around 2-3 months after their new ICO conducts listings on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: