Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges - page 15. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
November 23, 2018, 12:44:04 PM
useally i saw many project comes exchanges after 2 month finising the ico, but its depend on admin. in my opinion only good projects comes exchanges early.
Activity: 546
November 23, 2018, 12:09:08 PM
The complexity of this whole process lies only in the fact that today you need a very large amount to add a project to the top stock exchange, there is an opportunity not to add to the top stock exchanges at all, so I think it is better to just add to the simplest stock exchange, for example IDEX
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 23, 2018, 12:04:06 PM
I think that all successful projects need to do listing very soon after end of ICO, because project that moment is popular, also they collect money they MUST to have listing on good exchanges
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
I depend on the work of team. Most exchanges have entrance fees. But if team doesn't want to pay for listing, they can list their token on etherdelta or forkdelta. It's free.
Activity: 672
November 22, 2018, 04:54:24 PM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

Listing depends largely on the decision of the core team of a particular ICO project, some list immediately after ICO but listing has changed recently as a result of market condition. Many projects fail to list their token after 3 or 4 months because of the bad market condition.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 04:47:23 PM
This is up to icos team. They may wait for example 5 months or some of them preparing some exchange listing immediately after ico . Some icos doing that after 8 9 months. That is very critical thing. If tokens unlocked that can be more easy for you because you can use decentralised exchanges but if tokens locked that will be pain for you
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
The main factor to be considere before coin can be list on an exchange is when the project has attain their hard cap  during their ICO there is no point for such project not to be list on an exchange.
Activity: 546
November 22, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
As far as I know today, on most centralized exchanges, adding tokens or coins is very expensive, besides, it is necessary that this project be popular, otherwise you will not be given anything.
Merit: 17
November 22, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
Each project has different plan for exchanges listing and it's also affected by market conditions. Some ICOs list their token immediately after token sale, some others list after months and some even lists after years.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 22, 2018, 10:26:18 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
I am not sure how long it will take for an ICO project to register their tokens on the exchange. because each ICO project is different in determining the exchange. usually an ICO project announces via their telegram when it will be registered in the transfer market.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
November 22, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

If the project is that good and they have the funds then it should go to the exchanges easily within a month, going to exchange is very important, it is expected by investors and supporters, I can consider coins that fail to get into exchange as a scam site, because there is no way for investors to make a profit.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 22, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
Normally it's not a fixed date, it could take a short time for some ico and for some it could take a long time, most times it depends on the team and the project, popular projects lists more quickly compared to less popular exchanges.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 10:04:57 AM
This depends on the project development roadmap. After the project is completed, the ICO project token will be listed on the exchange for one month or longer. In the current market situation, the process of listing the tokens of some ICO projects is often delayed for some time.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 22, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

Completely related to the project itself. The success of the project at the sales stage is also a very important factor. After very successful sales, the time to enter the stock market can be very short.
Activity: 310
November 22, 2018, 09:52:59 AM
it depends on dev, if you found the good one dev, the coin will list in the good market immediately
but if the dev is suck, it needs a long time even it wont be LOL
November 22, 2018, 09:51:56 AM
it usually depends on the developer who has the authority to register on the exchange, when the market is unstable they usually HOLD coins and wait for the market to rise again, and they will get bigger profits
Activity: 420
November 22, 2018, 09:46:19 AM
It all depends on the project team and the market. It happens like a good project and a good team, and because of today's market, they display tokens on the stock exchange for 3 months.. tired of waiting. And there were such projects that were displayed in a couple of weeks after the end of sales. It was certainly very nice.
Activity: 645
November 22, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

I would say from 1 month to 5 months. Some projects are too tense with entering the market. I also often met projects that pay almost immediately. It all depends on the project developers.
Activity: 560
November 22, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

depends on the ico team and developer. they will not immediately register for a big exchange, especially for bittrex and binance. most start registered in regular exchanges. I think you can learn from some of the ico you are following.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
I think this depends on the members of the team behind the project. They choose the best time for them to get listed after all arrangements have been made
Pages:
Jump to: