Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges - page 19. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 17
November 20, 2018, 07:37:06 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

I am personally participant to ICO
Almost eight months ago
Not yet listed in the exchanges

They are waiting for the market to improve Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 20, 2018, 07:29:11 AM
Look at the roadmap of the ICO project, if the listing is not in accordance with the plan, it can be said that the ICO failed and it took longer for the listing, luckily, if in the end, the developer not left the ICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 20, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

it depends on the exchange on the agreement listing date, nobody can tell, except their agreement, but usually it takes a month or weeks to be listed based on what ive observed with some of my bounty tokens, of course i based my assumption on the updates from the admin of the ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

Exchanges have rules about listing but I believe as long developer team can follow the rules in 3 X 24 hours the coin will list. We don't know what the deal so if you want to know please contact support team exchanges. Today many exchanges comes up with their own rules but new exchanges have simple rules than old, trust me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
Usually it all depends on the team and the project itself, but usually it takes about a month or two!
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
November 20, 2018, 06:13:24 AM
Usually, the development team points to adding coins to the exchange, in the stages of the roadmap, if this does not happen, the team does not seem to work well.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
November 20, 2018, 12:32:43 AM
It depends on the project team on when they want to list their tokens and also subject to the agreement of the exchange.  I have seen projects who have confirmed listing but still waiting for the announcement from the exchanges because exchange will also have to do some preparation on their side.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

I think this would depend on the developer of each ico project. Because I most often saw that sometimes on the first day of their project campaign they have already an exchange like for example this one which is SEYBLOCK this ico has it already while the campaign is running in progress
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-2nd-round-seyblock-the-new-generation-of-digital-era-listed-5068160, then sometimes others may takes a months before their token be list in the exchange, then some are forbidden.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
ICO is good before it ends can already tell where the Exchange will be there and will be notified in due course. However, if not necessarily after that not even up to a month to two months there will be information related thereto. more than that then it's quite doubtful whether a serious team with what they are doing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 11:41:51 PM
If ICO is on ethereum network, you can trade it on forkdelta using contract address. It's usually a good place to make investments as once they are on big exchange price increases, as always dyor on tokens you buy.
more tokens of this standard are usually traded on etherdelta and idex. but in such a market as it is now, the volumes on these exchanges are practically zero, so it is simply impossible to sell the coin at the normal price.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
November 19, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

For major exchange that had paid listing normally 3 to 1month due to long list of tokens on process. But I wonder, if binance cause their project always lists few token sometime only 1 per month or none. They are very strict with listing, while some very fast 1 week and its done already like mercatox and hotbit.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
November 19, 2018, 11:14:33 PM
If ICO is on ethereum network, you can trade it on forkdelta using contract address. It's usually a good place to make investments as once they are on big exchange price increases, as always dyor on tokens you buy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
November 19, 2018, 10:45:46 PM
Nobody knows except the project developer. But usually after the sale of the token will be listed on the exchange. Because listing on the exchange is a strategic step in marketing tokens/coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Listing the tokens on exchanges really is dependent on the team that handles the project. No matter what the condition of the market if the team decides to list the token then it can be done.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 19, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

mate, now a days the roadmaps not in their priority even they pointed the date of the said quarter. i think its because bearish is still on the road continuing distributes headache to us.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

Different ICO's have different exchanges. Some had long listing because each exchange site have incommon demand during listing. That why some project having a long time of choosing an exchange. They considered so many thing also to make there token not having a low price value. Thats one of the causes of the delay, there are so many others factors also but thats one of the delay.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
November 19, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

It shouldn't be a problem and should not take long is the ico team is ready to meet the financial need of the exchange. There can be special cases when the exchange delay listing on request of devs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 19, 2018, 04:13:19 AM
It depends upon the team of th projects if they are already enroll it at the exchange so maybe after the ICO this coins will appear in the exchange. Some projects are late in enrolling to an exchange especially if the project are not so successful in their ICO.
but this year it was a very unclear year for the development of the ICO project, especially in terms of project registration to enter the market, even on projects where successful ICO sales were not guaranteed that it would be easy to register the coins on the market
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 19, 2018, 04:00:40 AM
I think this depends on the project's information and the roadmap. There are different projects who get listed on exchange as soon as their crowdsale ends. Also, it depends on the team who developed the project. The rapid success of the project is also to be considered.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
November 19, 2018, 03:28:39 AM
All of this is still at the team's policy, unpredictable and dependent on the developer for this.
And each project has its own wisdom in managing and registering the coins on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: