Pages:
Author

Topic: Listing on exchanges - page 13. (Read 2519 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
The one which will say on however long square measure the those that square measure involve with the ICO.

I've seen ICOs that listed their coin at intervals few months once ending a flourishing crowd sale. and therefore the different ICOs, i assume you recognize on however long it takes typically these ICOs do the duty before obtaining listed to any exchange. If the coin is listed quickly to associate exchange then you must be appreciative for those operating devs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
I think this question is individual. Not all exchanges are sufficiently selective in the listing, the listing speed depends on the exchange and the confidence that the project exists not only on paper, exchanges rarely have certain criteria.  Older and more authoritative Exchanges can not be very fast, but young exchanges are less selective and often make decisions faster.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 08:36:38 AM
Need to sell a crypto now?
November 24, 2018, 08:02:05 AM
I think now it makes no sense to sell something
Activity: 786
November 24, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

Listing on exchanges for every token is a way different from the others, it takes weeks for approval, that is why, new tokens find it hard to list their tokens to some other big volume exchanges, its because of the length of time that could take, even IDEX or takes time to list new tokens. The only way we can do the ICO project is to believe on them, and inspire them of course in order to move forward. I know that some of the exchangers have also their own rules and requirements in order to met for listing new coins and or tokens.
Activity: 140
November 24, 2018, 03:15:16 AM
Now the projects do not tend to go faster on the stock exchange, as the exchange they usually lose value and capitalization of projects falling fast. Unfortunately, if you are a hunter you will have to wait a few months to sell their tokens.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 24, 2018, 03:12:26 AM
it all depends on how the development team works.
no one can know when the listing will be on the exchange except the project developers themselves.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 24, 2018, 03:07:24 AM
All depends from wishes of developers.
Exchanges list tokens after paing fees.
Some tokens list during ico
November 24, 2018, 03:03:34 AM
In this market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
November 24, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
All from the desire and capabilities of a project. There are exchanges that require a lot of money for listing, but there are also cheaper but there is little liquidity. Now very few projects want to go to the exchange because the price of the token will be lower than on ico and everyone is waiting for the next growth of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 02:41:01 AM
ICO projects usually log on to the exchange after the end of the token private placement, and because many ICO projects are afraid of the impact of the market downturn, they will extend the landing time!
Activity: 200
November 24, 2018, 02:28:10 AM
You should read the project roadmap to find out when their token is listed. But sometimes the projects also delay this. Follow facebook-twitter-linked, participate in telegram discussions for more details.
I often see projects often list their token on: idex, idax, mercatox, hotbit, etc. Because these exchanges have low fees when listed.
Activity: 420
November 24, 2018, 02:19:41 AM
This is related to the development team. In short, as an ICO investor, it is equal to diversifying funds to support developers. The next fate is to teach the development team. If you meet a good team, they will double your profits. But such a team is hard to find.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 02:19:05 AM
its depends on the team who make the project, because its depends on the road map and the same time its based its discretion when they want to listed their token to be trade in some specific exchange.  
Indeed, aside form that it could also depend on the exchange that they wish to get the coin listed.
I believe it would be faster if the team tried to get their coin listed in a low quality exchange.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 24, 2018, 02:18:29 AM
Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

If the promoters want to list the token in some of the major exchanges, then they need to pay a certain amount of fee for doing the same. Not everyone will be in favor of this. If the project is not a good one, then the tokens may not be listed for several months after the completion of the ICO.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
its depends on the team who make the project, because its depends on the road map and the same time its based its discretion when they want to listed their token to be trade in some specific exchange.  
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 02:06:24 AM
Now a days most of the exchange is taking a lot of time for listing the coin in the exchanges because now exchanges are keeping restrictions for listing the coin. So some companies are not listing because the market situation is also not up to the mark and this makes them prolonging for listing the tokens.
Activity: 267
November 24, 2018, 01:59:37 AM
It depends on the DEV team. They all have different plans. Some will list in an exchange immediately after ICO while some can list even before ico ends. Others take a way longer time to list on exchange. There's no exact time, it all depends on the project team.
Activity: 294
November 24, 2018, 01:22:04 AM
The question is absolutely subjective, in each of these circumstances, the result will be individual, because many tori are filled with naming, it depends on many conditions, including the choice of exchange. And whether it will be an ISO project or another token, I do not think that this will be the difference for the time allotted for listing.
November 24, 2018, 01:17:13 AM
When is growth?
Pages:
Jump to: